The meeting part 4

A Side You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

After meeting Jiyeon, I rush to the airport since I'm catching a flight to Singapore. I will be meeting my next member Yang Yoseob there. When I reach the airport, I checked in and went to my seat. I'm sitting in the VIP seat since I won't be interrupt by the other people and after I sit down, I look through Yang Yoseob profile...

Name: Yang Yoseob

Code name: Ace

Age: 22 years old

Specialist: Shooter

Experience: 12 years (one of the agents who trained the longest)

Mentor: Mr Shin

Company: Cube Entertainment

Member of Beast/B2st

Likes: Music, dancing, singing & being cute

Character: Cute, Kind, thinks positive & caring

Where he often go: Supporting his junior from the same company & friends when they have work or go out with s.

You: Hmm...I bet he will be a great father just like his mentor but a little too friendly I think. He may be the only one I will have no trouble with handling his temper since I can see that he seldom get angry.

After 5 hours, I reached Singapore. The moment I reach, I took a cab to the place Beast is having their concert at. After I reach there, I saw a lot of fans waiting outside...

You: (I can't just go in like this right? What if their fans attack me, I don't want to cause any trouble that will attract attention.)

After thinking for a few minutes, I decided to call my underling who is working here as a security guard.

???: Yes Boss?

You: Ben I need to get in but there's too many fans outside I can't get in.

Ben: I will be right there Boss.

After a while, Ben came and took me to the back stage without any attention from the fans. After I get in, I put on my staff pass and hide myself in staff that are working on the stage. After a while, we started the work since Beast is starting their rehearsal. I watch them rehearsing their song while helping out...

You: (Hmm...now I know why they have so many fans. I should talk to Yoseob before the concert starts since I need to rush off to somewhere else and I don't think they have any breaks when the concert start.)

When they finished their rehearsal, I sneak off after they went to their resting room. When I saw no staff is near the resting room and only the beast are in the resting room, I went in...

You: Excuse me?

Beast: Yes can we help you?

You: Umm...Yoseob shii, the stylist is looking for you.

Yoseob: Oh...okay

While walking to the changing room...

Yoseob: Hey I never seen you before, are you new here?

You: Ne...I just started work today.

Yoseob: Oh! I forgot to ask for your name?

You: I'm Kim Naomi,you can just call me Naomi. Btw this is for you.(hand him the letter)

Yoseob: (take the letter) What's this?

You: Why don't you open it and read it, Ace?

Yoseob: (shock but kept calm) Huh? I'm Yoseob, who is this Ace you talking about?

You: (smirk) You don't have to lie to me, I know who you are. If you don't believe me, just read the letter and you will understand.

Yoseob: (open the letter and read)....okay I understand but who are you? Are you really Naomi or is that a fake name?

You: (smile) Glad you understand and I'm really Naomi while same as you I have a code name which is Icy.

Yoseob: Okay...(suddenly realize something) Wait...the stylist didn't actually call me right? You just wanted to get me away from my members right?

You: Not bad! You realized! You are right, the stylist didn't call for you. I just wanted a excuse to talk to you and give you the letter.

Yoseob: You are one unique girl. You make me curious about you. Let me guess, you're not going to tell me anything about the mission even if I ask you right?

You: (smile) That's what I like about you, your mindset is quite similar to me. You're right! I not going to tell you anything, you will get your answer on the meeting day.

Yoseob: I think rather then knowing who are my team members and what is the mission about, I'm more curious about you.

You: (smirk) You will get your answer on the meeting day. Bye Yoseob shii~

Yoseob: Bye to you too, Naomi~

After parting with Yoseob, I rush to the airport again. I'm going to Japan to meet my next team member but before that I pass a letter to Ben and told him if Yoseob ask him about me, give him the letter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter