The meeting part 3

A Side You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

After saying goodbye to Minwoo, I went back to my office to read the information gather by Water and his team about the case. After finish reading them, I went home to rest since I have to wake early to meet my next team member whom is Park Jiyeon since from my reliable sources I know she has a CF shooting in the morning . I woke up around 6 am, after waking up , I read through Jiyeon's profile while having my breakfast...

Name: Park Jiyeon

Code name: Moon

Age: 19 years old

Specialist: Assassin

Experience: 9 years (one of the youngest but trained longest agent)

Mentor: Mdm Lee

Company: Core Contents Media

Member of T-ara

Likes: dancing, acting, singing & eating

Character: Cute, y, short tempered but caring

Where she often go: Either go out with her T-ara members or her best friends, IU & Luna or having schedule.

​You: Hmm...so she's Mdm Lee's student...I looking forward in having a combat with her.

(Mdm Lee is one of the strongest mentor in the company, she was my dad's leader before coming here. Her students are all strong and worthy opponent.)

​You: (look at the time) I think I should get moving since Jiyeon's CF shooting is about to start in a few hours time and I'm going to be her new stylist.

After 30 minutes, I reach the shooting place. I went to find the person in charge, I recall her name is Sella. I heard from my sources that she's very strict and don't waste anytime with unless chats so everyone respect her but at the same fear her. I understand her since she's same as me, when we're working, we have to be strict to avoid mistake and don't waste time to chat since it's a distration but outside of work, we're fun and easy going. When I found her, I was quite shock and by seeing her expression, she;s also quite shock to see me...

You: You're Sella!?

Sella: And you're Naomi!?

Both of us stare at each other for a while and laughed out loud. The other staff and stylist was shock to see Sella laughing. The truth is we met each other in a party last year, it's a party for busy people to have fun. We accidently knock into each other and chatted for the whole night but we forgot to let each other knows our name. That's the reason why I got this familiar feeling when I heard her name...

You: (stop laughing) So your're my boss now right Sella?

Sella: (also stop laughing) Yah but do bear in mind, I not going easy on you even though we know each other okay?

You: I will be more than grateful since I don't want to make any mistake.(serious)

Sella: Great! Now lets start with the preparation since the T-ara members are going to reach here in an hour.(strict)

All including me: Yes!(starts to prepare)

After preparing, Sella a pointed us to the T-ara member we're in charge of and I'm not that lucky to be in charge of Jiyeon. I'm in charge of Eunjung instead but I can use this opportunity to know more about Jiyeon. After a while, all the T-ara member reached, I went up to Eunjung to help her with her make up and hair styling...

​Eunjung: (look at me) I never seen you before, are you new here?

​You: Ne, hi I'm Naomi, nice to meet you Eunjung-shii.(polite)

​Eunjung: (smile) You don't have to so formal, I can tell you're yearer than me so just call me Eunjung unnie.

You: Okay!

​I finished Eunjung unnies make up and hair in less then 15 minutes so most of the stylist were shock even unnie look quite surprise. I also know Sella is looking at me but I pretend that I know nothing of it. Since I finished unnie's make up and hair, she when to have her shooting part even though she's not suppose to be the first to take the CF shoot. When she's doing her CF shooting, I plan to go for a short break but when I pass by the resting room, I heard Jiyeon and a staff voice

Jiyeon: What's this? I'm suppose to be the first to have the CF shooting, why is Eunjung unnie the first instead?

Staff: Jiyeon-shii please calm down for a while, let me explain.

Jiyeon: Okay so explain now!!

Staff: Eunjung went first because her make up and hair styling is done while yours is not yet done so the director decided to let her shoot first.

Jiyeon: (shout) That's not the excuse! I had my make up done first but why hers was done before mine?

Staff: That's because....(don't what to say)

You: (seems like this happen because of me, I think I should solve this but before that I have to find Eunjung unnie first)

You: (sees Eunjung unnie) Unnie!!

Eunjung: Naomi what's wrong?

You: (explain to her what happened)

Eunjung: Ah...so that's what happen, i go talk to her now!

You: Unnie wait!! Let me go since it's also part of my fault but can you tell me what is Jiyeon-shii favourite drink and food?

Eunjung: Okay...her favourite drink is cold chocolate latte and food is chocolate chips cookies from the shop near our dorm.

You: Okay...can you give me your dorm address?

Eunjung: Okay...(gives me the address)

You: Thanks unnie!!(leaves)

After knowing what Jiyeon likes, I call Ray...

Ray: Hello?

You: Ray it's me, I need you to buy me some stuffs

Ray: Okay Boss what is it?

You: (tell him what to buy and give him the address) I need them in 15 minutes time.

Ray: Okay!!

After 15 minutes, I saw Ray here with the stuff I wanted...

Ray: Here's the stuff you wanted.(hands me the stuff) 

You: (take the stuff) Thanks Ray, I'll treat you some other time, bye

After Ray left, I went to the resting room. The moment I reach the resting room, I saw the other staffs and T-ara members calming Jiyeon down but it was no use so before anyone notice, I call Sella out...

You: (whisper) Sella!

Sella: (looks at me) What?(mouthing the words)

You: (whisper) Come out for a while.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter