Taemin's POV

A Side You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hi as you all know, I'm Shinee maknae Taemin. Today we will be attending a variety show in Japan which is at a amusement park. I can't wait to go there and each of us will be given a mission to complete. After 1 hour, we reached Nagoya.)

You: (excited) Hyungs pali pali (hurry hurry)

Key: Taemin ah, calm down, I know you're excited but slow down, we got the whole day here.

Minho: Yah Key's right.

You: Okay..

After we settle down, we were told about the mission we need to complete and the prize we will get, not to forget the penalty the loser will get. After drawing lots, the order are, Key hyung-Minho hyung-Onew hyung-jonghyun hyung-Me. I really wish I can get to do my mission early but never mind since I get to see Key hyung doing the penalty since I heard that his mission got something to do with the Hunted House. When the mission start, I know I was right since the moment Key hyung went in the Haunted House, I hear his screams and after 5 mins, I saw him running out of the place with a very pale face. Of course he didn't complete his mission so he's going to get a penalty but the staff says they will only do the penalty after everyone finish their mission. After waiting for 1 hour, it's finally my turn, the score up till now are, Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung loses, Onew hyung and Minho hyung complete their mission. My mission is to go through the maze to find 5 puzzles and complete the test written in each puzzles within half and hour.

Staff: Taemin shii, this is your mission card, it states where is the first puzzle hidden at. Good Luck!(give me the card)

You: I followed the direction in the card and found my first puzzle, it's a picture of Minho hyung. I pick up the note which was place beside a box and read it.

It stated, "Hi~this is your first test! Inside the box there's a puzzle box with a trigger in side, you have to fix the puzzle into a box and make sure the trigger is inside or else it will explore. The moment you open the box the timer will start, you have 2 mins to do clear this test. Ps Keep this to yourself, I don't think you want others to get hurt. Good Luck!

You: (after reading the note)What!? Is this a joke or what?(open the box) Okay this is the real thing.

I quickly fixed the box, since it's quite easy for me, I finish it within 1 min. After completing the test, I pick up the puzzle and saw something written behind it, "follow the direction above to your next test". I followed the direction which lead me to a small garden. I found another puzzle which is Onew hyung' picture and a note beside it.

It stated, "Congrats on clearing the first test! Now this is your second test, creak the code in the case to get the password for the box. This time is still the same there's a trigger inside the box so be sure to clear this test within 5 mins. The test will start the moment open the case the code. Good luck!"

You: Aish...who the hell is this person, I will find you after this. (open the case and read the code) Hmm...so this is the code: first number- No. of pink flowers, second numder- No. of flowerbeds, third number- No. of steps between the flowerbeds, Last number- No. of green flowers. Okay this should be easy, there are 5 pink flowers, 3 flowerbeds, 3 steps between the flowerbeds and 0 green flowers so the code is 5330....Wrong, what? It's wrong? Let see again, the pink flowers-correct, the flowerbeds-correct, the steps-correct, means that the green flower is the wrong one but there's no green flower around.....wait maybe the green flower meant the blue and the yellow flowers since this two colours add together became green. Let see so now the code should be 5338....Bingo!

After that I follow the direction to the third and the fourth puzzle, I clear them and now I'm on the way towards the last puzzle which is my picture. This test was abit tricky but I clear it within the time limit and I got the last piece of puzzle. This time there's nothing behind the puzzle but a piece of paper was under it, "Congrats on clearing all the test! Now before you go back, I will tell you who am I and how to find me since I know you're very eager to find out about me. I'm Naomi, I will be waiting for you at the Ferris Wheel."

After reading, the paper, I kept all the notes in my pocket and left the maze. The staff and my hyungs congradulate me for completing my mission. After I pass the puzzles to the staff, we had a break so I went to look for the person name Naomi. I found a girl standing near the meeting place so I went up and ask her...

You: Excuse me? I'm looking for someone name Naomi, do you happen to know where she is?

???: Oh? You're looking for Naomi?

You: Yes! (great she knows)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter