The meeting part 2

A Side You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

After meeting Kyuhyun, I went back to my office since I'm will be meeting my next member Ha Minwoo. After reaching my office, I saw all the information I wanted on my desk and smile. Glad to know that Water and his team meet my expectation. I sat on my chair and read Minwoo's profile.

Name: Ha Minwoo

Code name: SP (smiling prince)

Age: 22 years old

Specialist: Planner

Experience: 6 years

Mentor: Mr Tan

Company: Star Empire Entertainment

Member of ZE:A

Likes: Music, dance

Character: Cute, cheerful, childish

Where he often go: Training in his company

You: Hmm...since like this one has no fun life but he's quite cute. Maybe he just don't have the time to have fun. (look at the time) I should be heading to Star Empire entertainment now since he should be there training with s. I have to change first and make a call to Jane.

(Jane is my friend from Japan, I remember she says she will be coming to Korea to teach idols. She's a dancer, a pro one. We met in Japan when I went there for vacation. We joined a contest together and became friends. I heard that she's now teaching at Star Empire Entertainment so maybe she can help me to get in.)

You: (calling Jane)Moshi moshi(hello in japanese)

​Jane: Naomi chan! What's up?

​You: Jane can you're now at Star Empire Entertainment right?

​Jane: Yah why?

​You: I need a favor from you, can you find a way to get me in the company?

​Jane: Why?

​You: Sorry Jane can you don't ask me the reason.

​Jane: Fine...then...actually I need a dance trainer who can speak both korean and japanese.

You: That's great can I go down now?

​Jane: Actually I need you now since I'm having a problem here.

​You: Okay I be there in about 30 minutes time.

​Jane: Okay see you soon~

​You: You too~

​After ending the call when Jane, I change in a more comfortable clothes before going to Star Empire Entertainment. After reaching there, I call Jane...

​You: Jane I reach already, I'm at the main entrance.

​Jane: Okay give me a minute, I go down and bring you up.

​After I meet up with Jane, we chatted non stop all the way to the dance studio...

You: I miss you, it's been 2 years since we last saw each other.

​Jane: Yah even though we chat on phone, I still miss you.

You: Btw who are you teaching now?

​Jane: ZE:A

You: (Great!!)

​You: So what's the problem?

​Jane: (sigh) i just couldn't get the feeling of my dance to them since my translator isn't a dancer so it was quite difficult and stressful.

​You: Okay I will help you with it, don't worry you have me!

​Jane: Thanx Naomi chan.

While we were chatting, we reach the studio in no time. When I went in with Jane, she clapped her hands for attention...

Jane: (clap hands) Everyone listen up.

All: (look at her)

Jane: I will introduce a new trainer to all of you.

Translator: (repeats what she but in korean.)

All: Ne(okay)

Jane: (introduce me) This is Naomi, she's a friend of mine, she will be helping me with teaching you guys. She can speak japanese and korean so feel free to ask ask question.

You: (polite) Hi I'm Naomi Kim, just Naomi will do. Please feel free to come to me if you have anything you don't understand.(in korean)

ZE:A: Ne~(okay)

Jane: Okay lets start from the beginning.(point to the disc player)

ZE:A: Ne!(understand what she mean)

Jane and ZE:A starts dancing while I was observing them. After seeing their dance, I know what's the problem about it and I call a stop...

You: Stop!

ZE:A/Jane: (stopped and look at me)

You: Jane can I speak with you for a minute?

Jane: Okay...(leaves the room with me)

You: (outside the room) Jane I get what you mean, I know what's the problem already.

Jane: I knew I could count on you.(smile)

You: Okay thank me later but first I have to have a chat with them first.

Jane: No problem!

We went in the studio...

You: Everyone listen up, Jane and I decided to give all of you a short break but I want to talk to all the ZE:A members.

All: (look at Jane)

Jane: (nodded her head)

Everyone went on their break except for ZE:A...

You: (see them a little tense) Relax I just want to have a chat with you guys so lets sit in a circle first.

ZE:A: Okay...(sits in a circle)

You: Okay now I want each of you to tell me what you find difficult or don't understand in the dance?

ZE:A: (nervous) hmm....

You: (smile) It's okay, just say what you want. Remember I'm here to help you guys so if you guys don't tell what's wrong, I can't help you.

Jun Young being the leader spoke first...

Jun Young: Naomi-shii actually we do have a prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter