The meeting part 6

A Side You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

I left after we had a group hug and took a cab to meet my next member. On my way there, I read through his profile...

Name: Kim Jaejoong

Code name: Fire

Age: 26 years old

Specialist: Fighter- close combat

Experience: 16 years 

Mentor: Mr Park

Company: SM entertainment

Member of DBSK

Likes: Music, dance, social with people

Character: Calm, sweet, caring & wise

Where he often go: Party with his friends or go for a drive with s.

 

You: (Hmm...he gives off a motherly feel. He's also the oldest among us, he may be the one who will give me correct opinions when I make a suggestion. He will be the vice-leader, he will be the one to help me when I'm not around.)

After one hour, I reach Tokyo since I heard his having a filming for DBSK album but before going to their work place, I went to have my bunch since I haven't eaten anything since morning. While I was eating, I called one of my friends whom is  the boss of XXX studio, which is use for DBSK album filming...

???: Hello?

You: Crystal! It's me!

Crystal: Oh! It's you Naomi, what's up?

You: I'm eating near your work place, can you come for awhile, I need a favor from you.

Crystal: Okay, you're at the restaurant opposite the studio right?

You: Yep

Crystal: Okay just give me 10 minutes more and I will be right there.

You: Okay~

After 10 minutes, I saw Crystal walking into the restaurant so I waved my hand to let her know where I'm sited at. After she sat down and order her food, she ask me...

Crystal: So...Naomi, when were you back in Japan? Why didn't you tell me?

You: Sorry Crystal, I came back yesterday night and I've been busy until now so I didn't have time to call you.

Crystal: Neh...it's okay since you're busy. By the way you said you need my help, what is it?

You: Actually it's like this, I need your help to help me get in the studio as staff.

Crystal: I can do that but why?

You: Okay...the truth is one of my friend is a big fan of DBSK and I know that they're having their album filming in your studio so when she heard about that, she ask me to pass her gift to DBSK, Jaejoong.

Crystal: Oh I see~. You're still the same, can't reject when being ask a favor.

You: I only accept my friends favor, okay?

Crystal:  Okay I get it, let's go and since you're here, why don't you help me out.

You: Okay~

After Crystal agree, we went to her studio, I was roughly introduce by Crystal to her staff and I stay by her side to help her out. After an hour, we got a break so I went to DBSK resting room.

You: (knock) Excuse me?

DBSK: Yes?

You: Jaejoong shii can I speak to you for a moment?

Jaejoong: Okay

You: One of your fan passed this to me, she wanted me to pass them to you and she wants you to read her letter alone.

Jaejoong: Okay thanx...you are...

You: Oh you can call me Naomi

Jaejoong: Okay, thanx Naomi

You: You're welcome and I'll take my leave then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter