My task

A Side You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words in bold is introduction.

You POV

"Ring! Ring!" my office phone rang...

You: "Hello? Who is this?"

???: Naomi! Come to my office now, I need to tell you something!

You: Okay Mom...Opps I mean Mrs Kim...

(Opps silly me, I forgot to introduce myself. Hi I'm Naomi Kim, just Naomi will do. My parents owns the largest company in the whole world & I'm their only daughter. On the outside, our company is doing normal business call B&B but actually, we're a secret company call Heaven & Hell. We are working along side with the government, helping the police when they can't crack the case. Only the government knows that our company is Heaven & Hell since my parents set that condition when the company is formed. Half of the staff in our company are trained agents my parents picked and trained them with the help from their friends. My parents were once secret agents so after they retire for a few years, they wanted to have their own company but they still wanted to be useful to the government since they were saved by him before. So in the end, with a little help from the government and their friends, the company was build and just within three years, it became the worlds largest company. I was already born when they decided to   open the company, you can also say that the company is the same age as me and now I'm working in my parents' company. I didn't get in with the help from my parents, I got in with my abilities therefore only a few person in the company knows that I'm their bosses child so I have to call my mum CEO & my dad Boss too. My mum takes care of the normal business while my dad takes care of the secret business)

You: knock...knock(went in my mums office), CEO you looking for me?

Mum: Oh Ms Kim, you're here...have a sit first

You: (sit down) CEO is there anything you need from me?

Mum: Yes actually, I need you to pass all your work to me.

You: (shock) Why!? Did I do something wrong?

Mum: Calm down first, I haven't finish my sentence yet.

You: (calm down) Sorry...

Mum: I need you to go to the underground floor, you will get your work there.

You: (gets what your mum says) Okay then...have a nice day ahead CEO(walk out)

(The company has 30 levels, the level for B&B is from level 15 onwards while from level 1 to 14 is Heaven & Hell. Since it's a secret company, only those who has a pass can take the lifts to the company. Therefore we need to have a code so that no ones know about the company. When my mum says underground floor, she means the basement which is on level 15, the entrance to Heaven & Hell.)

Once I reached the basement, I saw my dad's most trusted agent, Dave waiting for me there...

You: Dave are you here to give me the information on my work?

Dave: No Naomi, boss is waiting for you in his office, he ask me to come get you.

(Dave is one of the few who know that I'm the bosses daughter)

You: Okay lets go.

Dave: Naomi you have to change first before going.

You: (look at my outfit) Oh! Yah your right, give me a minute.(went to change my clothes)

(The outfit we wear in both company is different, in B&B, we wear formal dressing while in Heaven & Hell, we wear something that allows us to move freely so its more convenient for our work except for Dave, he wear suit for both cuz he seldom go on mission so he only changed his name. Oh one more thing, the moment I change my clothes, my character also change and our name too. When I'm not working for Heaven & Hell, I'm cheerful, friendly, talkative & cute while on the other hand, I'm cold, strict, y & straightforward.)

After I change my clothes, Gin(Dave code name) and I took the lift down...

You: (cold tone) Gin, did boss give you any information on the case I going to work on?

Gin: (still amaze on my change of character but keep calm) Sorry but no, boss says he want to tell you directly.

You: Okay...

After a while we reached my dad's office...

Gin: Boss I brought Icy(my code name) here.

Dad: Okay, Gin you can go now.

Gin: Okay boss.(leave the office)

Dad: (turns to you) Icy, I have a mission for you.

You: What mission?

Dad: (put a file in front of me) This is the information of the case, look through it first.

You: (look through it) Boss isn't this the one the mentors working on?

(Mentors are my parents' friends, also once agents. Once they heard about my parents open up a company, they came to help out. They trained the agents there except for me cuz my parents will be the one training me.)

Dad: Yah but they went missing, I'm afraid that they are injured so before you take this case can you help with locating them first?

You: What!? Boss they are the few of the strongest agent in the company, if it's one or two mentors I can understand but for all the the mentors to went missing...it's impossible.(shock)

Dad: It's not impossible, as you can see they went missing.(sigh)

You: (sees dad troubled face) Okay I will take this case but I will go help with locating them first.

Dad: Thanks Icy, I only have you left since you're trained & strong in every area.

You: Don't worry boss, I will find them.

Dad: Hope so...Icy you can go now, they are at the analysis room at level 5.

You: Okay...I will have the good news

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter