The Girl That Cried Missing

Things Happen (Secret Obsession)

Hyuna's POV:

 

Myungsoo and I silently drove to the police station after Mr. Park had told us to. The radio was on and now boomed "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele throughout Myungsoo's car.

"This was Haerin's favorite song." Myungsoo turned the volume dial and lowered the sound.

I softly chuckled, remembering the countless times Haerin would blast the song in her car and the time she nearly suffocated me after I had bought Adele's newest album as a pre-graduation gift.

"I remember she played this non-stop." he murmured again.

"Yeah. There was even this one time she--" I stopped, "Nevermind. I don't want to bore you."

"Bore me? Nah. I actually liked her awful singing. It was nice to know she had one flaw, and yet even with that...she was still beautiful." Of all the times I spent around Myungsoo, it was the first time I heard him call Haerin beautiful. He sounded like he meant it, too.

"Well, if you insist." I chuckled, "We were at our usual sleepovers, just hanging out. She went to take a shower and brought the radio with her and blasted that song the whole time. She sang it so loud, it was deafening. When she finished and got dressed, my mother came into my room asking 'what that awful noise' was. She was so embarassed-- nearly cried-- and I had to lie and say it was me. That was probably the best night we ever had. Our last so far, in fact."

Myungsoo was quiet when I had finished. His hands gripped the steering wheel and I swear he was about to cry. We finally reached the station, but instead of pulling into the parking lot, he drove up to the front.

"Go ahead, I- I have to go do soemthing. I'll be back." I raised my eyebrows at him, but after seeing his far-off expression, I merely nodded, I got off and waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo POV:

Hyuna got out of the car, and I didn't hesitate to colt off when she did. I drove off not really knowing where I'd drive off to. All I knew was...I really missed Haerin. I blasted my radio only to have 2am's "Never Let You Go Even If I Die" come on. Angry tears rolled down my cheeks as I pulled over, avoiding the probabilty of a huge accident. I hit my steering wheel over and over, cursing myself for letting her slip away. Everytime I would blink, her beautiful smile would evade my mind, blocking out every other thought.

                       Haerin, where are you?

                                                                 I miss you....

                                                                                                Please...be safe...

                                                                                                                                                       Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyuna's POV:

 

I began to nervously pace around, seeing how quickly Myugsoo drove off . Soon enough, Haerin's parents arrived.

"Hey dear, are you okay?" Mrs. Park worriedly asked, despite the fact her husband was blaming me for being the cause of Haerin's disappearance.

"Myungsoo just drove off...and...I don't know. Where...and why." I stuttered.

"Sweetie, he's not five and he's Haerin's boyfriend. I'm sure he's just as devastated as you are. He loves her too." Mrs. Park forced a smile, patted my back, and went inside. For some reason, my heart dropped and tears forced their way out at Mrs. Park's words. No, not because Haerin was still missing...not because Myungsoo ran off to God-knows-where, not because all the blame was suddenly dumped on my shoulders...but because of those 3 words.

He loves her.

I felt a pang in my chest as those words repeated over again in my mind.

Why do I act like hes a free man? He's with my best friend.

But...it wouldn't hurt to enjoy my time with him now...right? Just until Haerin gets back?

"Hey, you okay?" My head shot up at the voice.

"Oh, Myungsoo." I furiously wiped my tears, but froze when I noticed Myungsoo's red, poofy eyes and cut knuckles. I carefully walked over to him, cupping his face, taking a closer look at his tear- stained face. I then took his hands in mine, lightly grazing his skin, before pulling him towards his car.

"What are you doing?" He asked, but didn't pull his hand away. I inwardly smirked.

"I'm sure Haerin's parents won't approve of those cuts." I gestured to his hand. He gave in and headed to a nearby store. I ran in, paying for a first aid kit, and running back out to find Myungsoo leaning against his car.

It won't be my fault if he falls for me while you're gone, Haerin.

I tookd out the disinfectant wipes and gently wiped away any dried blood. I eyed him curiously.

Doesn't this hurt like crap on open wounds?

"Hey, did you like damage your nerve cells in the process of these cuts?" I glared, slightly teasing.

"What do you mean?" He returned my glare.

"This is supposed to burn when you use it on cuts." I held up the packet of disinfectant wipes.

"Do you honestly think I have time to worry about puny cuts?" He spat.

"You also have to take care of yourself." I mumbled, avoiding his burning gaze.

"How can I when Haerin. my girlfriend, is missing?" His tone went softer as another tear fell from my eyes. I heard him sigh and he tilted my chin up.

"We'll find her."

If only you knew that tear wasn't because of Haerin's disappearance.

I nodded as he mumbled a thanks as we began to head back.

"Do you mind if I tell you a story?"

"Not at all." I softly smiled.

"I'm going to sound so insecure...but, I remember when I first found out I liked Haerin. Remember that one school project we had? When we were partners? Well...I recall that you had a meeting to be at, so it was just me and Haerin at the cafe. I still remember her hitting me afterwards because I didn't get any word done. But I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop staring at her..." Myungsoo trailed off, a faint grin tugging at his lips. I clenched my fists,

"So if I was there, would you still be single, now?" I gasped realizing how forward my question was, but before I could spazz out a chain of sorrys,

"Actually, I don't know," Myungsoo began, "Maybe it was because you and Haerin were attatched by the hip that I never realized my feelings."

"So it could have been me?" I breathed, gaining confidence at what could have been.

"Hyuna, what are you getting at?"

"N-nothing."

So it could have been me?

I was the one that caused my own heartbreak?

If I was there...I would still have as good of a chance as Haerin?

Or...was I always the one in the way?

Was I always the third wheel?

Anger flared inside of me.

Park Haerin, you better watch out. You never know when your boyfriend will be taken away from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Today I typed this chapter up at school XD our teacher was gone and our sub didn't really do muchXD 

Thanks for subscribing, and please comment...it makes my day<3

http://thingshappenn.tumblr.com/ <- check out this website and follow it<3

Hope you guys have a fantabulous week<3 

I love you, my subscribers<3 and so does jinyoung<3

 

And as a bonus....KEVIN WOO XD