Breakdown

Lotus Kiss

Next day Daehyun couldn’t concentrate on work. Youngaje had left to go back home and he was worried.

“Daehyun-hyung are you ok?”

Asked Junhong.

“I’m afraid Youngjae’s parents forbid him from seeing us anymore.”

“Do you think that could happen?”

Asked Jongup.

“You never know.”

 

For Youngjae’s surprise, his parents were happy to see him back. His mother even said sorry for the way they treated him last time.

“Are you really returning for good?”

She asked holding back her tears.

“I am… if you promise to listen to me.”

“We will.”

His father agreed.

Youngjae told them about his recent passion for modeling and that he was going to have a meeting with an agency. His mother said they would support him on one condition; that he had to finish his exams. It didn’t seem like a big deal now that he had decided to study himself.

The exams would start next week and he had a lot to catch on but he was planning on asking for Yongguk’s help. However he wouldn’t have time to go the studio or see Daehyun for the next few days.

 

Every night Youngjae waited for Daehyun to call him but he never did.

On the other hand, Daehyun was waiting all this time for news but Youngjae also never called him.

 

Then came the meeting day with the modeling agency and Youngaje went with his mother.

“You’re shorter than I thought.”

Was the first thing the president told to Youngjae.

“Is he too short to be a model?”

Asked his mother worried.

“Not at all! I meant he’s shorter than I thought by the pictures I saw. That’s good.”

The president wanted to sign Youngjae right away, offering the best conditions, but his mother said he’d have to graduate first. So they agreed on that.

 

Youngjae studied hard for the rest of week for his exams. He wasn’t sleeping much nor eating. He focused on nothing but studying… and Lotus Kiss.

 

At the Lotus Kiss studio the team was facing another breakdown. There was only two weeks left and their first dress didn’t come out as they expected so they had to start all over again.

Daehyun was making some changes to the original design while the others went to buy more fabric.

 

Youngjae was desperate to finally see Daehyun and tell him everything that had been going on so when he finished his last exam that week he ran to the studio.

When he arrived he found Daehyun alone.

“Youngjae?!”

Daehyun was surprised to see him all of a sudden.

“I missed you.”

He said, but Daehyun turned away.

“Then why didn’t you call me all week? I was dead worried about you!”

“I had to study! You don’t understand, my parents actually listened to me and they are giving me an opportunity to follow my dreams if I graduate so I had no other choice.”

“So you don’t need us anymore, is that it?”

“No! I never stopped thinking about Lotus Kiss. I’m still going to be your model; I thought you were the ones who didn’t need me since you didn’t call me either!”

“You knew exactly where to find me, you were the one who disappeared!”

Suddenly Youngjae was feeling dizzy.

“Jae are you feeling ok?”

Daehyun hold him so he wouldn’t fall.

“You’re burning with fever!”

“I’m sorry.”

Youngjae said before fainting.

 

Author's Note:

This chapter is all messed up, I hope it's not too confusing, I'm sorry (>人<)