Seokmin Drabble

Seventeen Drabbles
The sun shone through the branches and leaves on the trees, it was another beautiful afternoon. You sat with Seokmin, his head resting in your lap as you had a picnic in the park. You hadn’t seen him in a month because of promotions and being away from him often dulled your mood; but being with him now, just resting together, made everything brighter.
 
His hand reached up to play with your hair, twirling a strand between his fingers. Your boyfriend sat up and began running his hands all through your hair, taking in it’s new appearance. You had it cut a week before and planned on not telling him, just to see if he’d notice. 
Evidently, he did.
 
“What’s this? Where did your hair go?”
 
“Do you like it?” You blushed, tucking it behind your ear.
 
“You got a haircut?!” He stood up on the tartan blanket.
 
You laughed at the surprise on his face, “No, I just died the ends invisible!”
 
Seokmin began dancing around you on the blanket, chanting “You got a haircut!” as loud as he could. Your cheeks reddened immensely when you noticed people staring at your boyfriend. Pulling him down by his shirt, you huddled into his chest in embarrassment.
 
“Hey now,” He cooed, “Look at me.” He cupped your face and brushed your hair away from your eyes. With his gaze full of adoration and his smile almost blinding you, he pecked your nose. “I like your new hair.”
 
You cuddled into him as he wrapped his arms around you, “You mean it?”
 
“Of course, but I am going to miss the bunch you cut off."

 

Embarrassing boyfriends are the best! Based on: "Picnic in the park with Seokmin when he starts singing about your new haircut."