Hoshi Drabble

Seventeen Drabbles
It had been a long time since you last visited the beach and you were thankful you got to share this day with your boyfriend. You and Soonyoung walked along the surf, hand in hand, as you watched the waves roll over the sand.
 
Stopping for a moment, you stood on the shore; burying your feet in the sand, basking in the warm rays of sunlight. You watched your boyfriend as he ran around the beach. The blonde haired boy ran over to a fallen frisbee and handed it back to a very pretty girl in a bright pink bikini. 
The two of you hadn’t been dating very long, so you were still getting to know each other. Of course, you trusted your boyfriend, but the scene before you made you feel uneasy. Soonyoung ran back over to you, smiling brightly as usual.
 
“What was that about?” You asked, sullenly.
 
“Hmm? Oh that? I just gave her back her frisbee, why?” His smile never faltered, it was one of the things you loved about him.
 
You fell silent, avoiding his gaze as much as you could.
 
“Jagiya… Are you jealous?” He stopped in front of you and moved around trying to make you look at him. “Ahh! You are jealous!”
 
“No I’m not!” 
 
“Yes you are!” He laughed, “Y/N, you know I’m all your’s. No one else can love me like you do.”
 
You felt a felt your cheeks burning as you looked at your boyfriend, a mischievous look in his eyes. You couldn’t help but laugh at his words, “You’re so cheesy!”
 
He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. “I mean it though, you’re the only one for me."

 

I'm sorry, I at being cheesy~ Hope this was okay. Based on: "Walk on a beach with Hoshi when you get jealous and he gets cheesy."