Your Embrace.

Our Heart has long known, what our Mind's still denying.

FROM: Taecyeon
Thu Ha...I'm so sorry...
I have to cancel today's date, too.
I'm so sorry...

TO: Taecyeon
It's okay :)
Maybe next time.
Miss u!

FROM: Taecyeon
Miss u 2
!


I sighed. I did expect it somehow. Only 3 weeks left and I only met him twice.
Be strong, Thu Ha! Don't forget what Ha Ni told you!
Yes, I would be strong...somehow.
“Did he cancel again?”
Startled, I turned around. Hyo Ri was leaning against the door, looking sadly at me.
“Yes.”
She immediately rushed to me and gave me a hug. “Little Dongsaeng-ah, don't be sad.”
“Eonni, I'm not sad. Stop comforting me or I won't be able to stay strong.”
She sighed and let go but she kept her hand on my shoulder. “It doesn't hurt to cry once in a while.”
“Yes, but if I let myself being weak now, I won't be able to hold it together.” I paused. “Eonni, I miss him so much.”
She patted my head. “Yes, I understand. I'm sure he misses you as much as you miss him. The more you miss someone, the sweeter the re-union will be.”
“I really hope so.”
“Just trust your Eonni on this matter. It's late, Thu Ha. Try to sleep, okay?”
I tried to smile. “Okay. Good night, Eonni.”
“Good night, Thu Ha.”, she said and closed the door.


Yes, I really did wait a whole day for Taec. He told me yesterday that we would meet today but he didn't text me during the whole day. So I was just lying here, waiting for him to answer. And he really did answer...but it was at 11pm and only to cancel our date. I tried hard not to cry. I always kept telling myself to be strong, that was why I couldn't cry.
I took a deep breath and tried to sleep. After several minutes, I really did fall asleep.


I can't really recall it but I was sure that I was dreaming about having fun with my family in Vietnam. Then it suddenly shifted to me being in Taec's arms while we both were on this viewing platform.
But it was kinda different. Instead of hugging, we were kissing each other. I remember the feeling of his soft lips on mine and the warm feeling that used to spread through my body whenever he was near me.
But when I woke up, I still felt his lips on mine.
Huh? Wait, or was I still dreaming?
I opened my eyes.
“Sleeping Beauty awakens...finally.”, someone whispered,
I immediately sat up and the lights. “Taec?”
I rubbed my eyes, still expecting this to be a dream. But even after rubbing my eyes for several times, I still could see Taec sitting on the edge of my bed.
“What, did you expect someone else?”, he said and smirked.
I chuckled. “How disappointing. I thought you were Jung Il Woo-ssi.”
“Oh, you did not just say that.”, he said and grabbed my shoulders.
I laughed and tried to free myself from his grab...without success. In the end, he pinned my hand on the bed. Stunned, I looked up at him. He was grinning at me.
“So, what did you say?”, he asked.
I blushed. “Uhm, Taec, what are you dong here?”
He smiled. “Why, am I not allowed to visit you when I miss you?”
“Sure but how did you come in?”
“Hyo Ri-ssi, opened the door for me.” He paused. “Hey, I'm sorry for not being with you when you need me.”
He let go of my hands and I sat up slowly. “It's okay, I understand that you have a busy schedule.”
“But I still promised you to always have time for you. I'm such a jerk.”
I chuckled. “Yes, you are.” After seeing his stunned expression, I added “But I knew that it wouldn't be easy. A wise man once told me that my heart has long known what my mind's still denying. He was right. My heart chose to be with even though my mind kept telling me that I'm stupid to do this to myself. But I don't care. I want to be with you, no matter what I have to go through.”
He just looked at me. Then he leaned forward and kissed me. This kiss was a bit more passionate than the last ones. I could feel his longing for me through the kiss. When we broke apart, we were both breathless.
“I love you.”, he whispered.
My heart skipped a beat. It was the first he told me that he loved me. I couldn't hold back a smile. “I love you, too.”
He returned my smile and then we kissed again.
“Thu Ha.”
“Hm?”
“I  have to go.”
I paused. “Really?”
He sighed. “Yes. I sneaked out of the dorm to visit you. I don't know when our manager will look for me.”
“I see.”
He cupped my face. “Hey, don't put on this sad face. I can't stand to see you like this.”
“It's...it's just I really miss you.”
“I miss you, too. There isn't one single minute that I don't think about you.”
I hugged him. “Please stay. At least a little longer, so that I can fall asleep. When you leave me now, I won't be able to find sleep.”
“Thu Ha...”
“Please.”, I pleaded and looked straight into his eyes.
He sighed. “Okay. Whatever my lady commands.”
I smacked him lightly. “Hey, what's with this cheesy Movie line?”
He chuckled. “Why, you don't like it?”
“There's something else I like more.”
“So? Feel free to enlighten me.”
I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. I just couldn't get enough of him.
His lips left mine. Then he lay down on my bed and smirked at me.
Ah, did he really think that he would get me so easily?
I grinned and lay down, too....on the other side of the bed. There was a big gap between us now. I faced him and shot him a smile.
“You think this is funny?”
I chuckled. “Well, it's quite entertaining.”
“Then I'll show what MY definition of 'entertaining' is.”, he said and smirked. The he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I laughed and tried to fight him. Well, needless to say, he was stronger than me. In the end, I was lying in his arms.
“Don't think that you won. I let you win.”, I said.
He chuckled. “Sure, if you say so. Then, may I get my reward?”
“What? Isn't me lying in your arms reward enough?”
“It is but I had something else in my mind.”
“Feel free to enlighten me. “, I repeated his words.
He smirked. “As my Lady commands.” Then he kissed me. Whenever his lips met mine, my mind went blank. The only think I felt was the warm feeling that shot through my body.
When we broke apart, he whispered “Try to sleep, Thu Ha. I'll keep you warm.”
These were the same words he said to me when we were on the viewing platform. I smiled and snuggled into his arms. When I closed my eyes, he started my back. I never felt so relaxed and safe before.
I gave him a kiss and whispered “I love you.”
“I love you, too, Thu Ha. Now sleep.”
Those were the last words I heard before finally falling into while lying in his arms.