The Fan Signing Event.

Our Heart has long known, what our Mind's still denying.

We explored Seoul for several days. Shopping streets, Shopping Malls, Cafes and Restaurants...we didn't leave anything out.

Hyo Ri was a great guide. I couldn't speak Korean well, so having her by my side was really good. It was like shopping with a best friend.

One week passed.

Hyo Ri and me, we both sat in an expensive Restaurant of one of Hyo Ri's acquaintances. It looked really luxurious.

"So, what are your favourite Korean Idols?", Hyo Ri asked me.

I considered. "Hm, I really like SHINee and Beast, but my favourite group is 2PM."

"Hmm, 2PM, the beastly idols, I see. Yeah, they're quite handsome.", Hyo Ri said and chuckled.

"Eonni, what are your favourite groups?"

"Me? Well I really like Big Bang."

"Big Bang's really cool."

We kept on talking about our favourite idols, dramas and songs for hours. Around 10pm, we got ready to leave. Hyo Ri had to go to the restroom, that's why I decided to wait outside for her. While walking, I checked my messages. That was also the reason why I didn't see the person in front of me. Needless to say, I bumped into this person and fell down.

Jeez, why did something like that only happen to me?

"Ouch...my ...", I mumbled.

"You okay?", this person asked.

I looked up. Deja-vu

In front of me was a tall guy with sunglasses and a brown leather jacket.

Hm? Isn't that the same guy from the airport?

"Yeah, I'm okay.", I answered.

He gave me his hand and pulled me up. Then he nodded and went outside, followed by other tall guys with sunglasses.

Hm, if it was the same guy, then he didn't seem to recognize me. And I somehow couldn't get rid of the feeling that I knew this guy. He seemed...familiar.

Whatever.

 

"Guess what?"

I looked up from the magazine. "What?"

Hyo Ri sat down next to me. "I want you to guess."

"Hey, what's going on and why are you grinning at me like that?"

She pouted. "Thu Ha, don't be a part pooper! Just guess."

I sighed. "Hm, you hid your hands behind your back, so I guess you want to show me something?"

"Well, not exactly but not bad. Now, close your eyes."
"Eonni..."

"Stop complaining, you can thank me later. Now close your eyes and give me your hands."

I sighed again and followed her orders. Hyo Ri chuckled and I felt something in my hands.

"Now open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my hands. There was a piece of paper.

What the heck? Was this supposed to be a joke?

"What is..." I trailed off after reading what was written on the paper.

Oh my gosh.

In my hands, there was the ticket for a 2PM Fan-signing Event.

I squealed and jumped up. "Oh my gosh, is this real?"

Hyo Ri smiled. "Yes, this ticket is real."

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh...thank you, Eonni!", I said and hugged Hyo Ri.

Hyo Ri laughed. "Don't mention it. Just take it as your second welcome gift."

"You are the best, Eonni!"

"Okay, enough! Thu Ha, you should get ready. The Fan-signing Event is today."

I stopped. "Wait...TODAY???!!"

"Yes, the Event will start in 2 hours, so get ready."

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what should I wear? What should I take with me? Aah, I need more time!"

After one hour, I was finally ready to go.

"Ready?", Hyo Ri asked.

"Yes. I'm going to go now. Thanks again, Eonni."

"Thu Ha?"

"Yes?"

"Didn't you forget anything?", she asked.

I turned around and saw her waving a 2PM Album at me.

I widened my eyes. "Is that for me?"

"Hm, never go to a Fan-signing without an Album."

I hugged her again. "I love you, Eonni."

She laughed. "I know, I know. Now go or you'll be late."

 

Even while being on the way to the Event, I still couldn't believe it. I would finally meet 2PM. How many years did I sit in front of my Computer, wishing that I could meet my favourite idols someday? How many years did I envy every single fan who got the possibility to meet their favourite idols?

After so many years, I could finally fulfill this one wish of mine.

 

There were so many people at this place. Fans who got tickets had to stand in a queue, while other fans had to stand around them. They could only watch. I found out that not everyone, who came, was able to get an autograph. You had to get a ticket.

Suddenly people started to scream. I looked to the front and saw 2PM entering the place.

Oh my gosh, they were even more handsome and charismatic in real life than on screen. I was so happy that I got this possibility.

The 2PM Members bowed and greeted the fans. After that they sat down and the Event began.

I pulled the Album out of my bag and took a deep breath. While trying to calm my nerves, I looked around. The fans, who didn't stand in queue, were recording the members.

The queue just didn't seem to get shorter. After what felt like an eternity, it was finally my turn. I went to the front.

Junsu was the first one.

"A-annyeonghaseyo.", I stuttered.

He smiled and said something in Korean. I looked at him confusedly and said "Joesonghamnida, I don't speak Korean. I can only speak English."

"Ah, English.", he said and nodded. "Hm, what's your name?"

I smiled and spelled him my name. He signed the Album and gave it back to me.

"Kamsahamnida!", I said.

He nodded and I went on. Chansung was the next. It seemed like he had overheard my conservation with Junsu because he greeted me with "Hello! How are you?"

I chuckled. "Hello. I'm fine, thank you. And you?", I said while giving him my Album.

"I'm good.", he said and signed. Then he gave it back to me.

"Thank you!", I said.

He smiled.

I went on to Wooyoung.

"Hello.", I said and gave him my Album.

"Hello.", he said and signed. Then he gave it back to me.

Hm, he wasn't really talkative.

I thanked hm and went on.

Nichkhun smiled at me. "So, you're from overseas?"

I smiled back and gave him my Album. "Yes, I'm from Germany."

He widened his eyes. "From Germany? Wow, amazing. Then why are you so far away from home?"

"I kinda won in a competition and now I'm here in Seoul for 2 months."

"Well, then I hope you'll enjoy your stay in this lovely country."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. So, what's your name?"

"My name's Thu Ha. T-H-U-H-A."

He signed and gave the Album back to me. "Bye bye, Thu Ha."

"Bye bye!", I said and went on.

"Hello! How are you? Have a nice day!", Junho said.

I couldn't help laughing, his Engrish was just too cute.

"Where are you from?"

"From Dogil.'

"Oh? Dogil? Wow, awesome! I'm so excited!"

I laughed. "Yes, it's awesome!"

He smiled. "What's your name?"

I spelled him my name and he signed.

"Kamsahamnida!", I said.

"Thank you, bye bye!"

Still laughing, I went on. The next one was Taecyeon.

He asked me something in Korean. I don't know if it was just my imagination but he looked kinda bored.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Korean.", I told him.

"Oh, I see. Sorry, I just wanted to know what your name is."

His English was really flawless, just like Nichkhun's. But I somehow couldn't get rid of the feeling that he seemed familiar, aside from him being an idol.

I told him my name.

"Are you from the States?", he asked while signing.

"Uhm, no, I'm from Germany."

He seemed surprised. "Ah, from Germany. We don't have that many fans from Germany who come to Korea."

"Oh, there are many fans in Germany, they just don't have the chance to come to Korea."

"I see. Well then, I hope you'll enjoy your stay in Korea.", he said and gave the Album back to me.

I thanked him and said goodbye. while walking away, I skimmed through the Album, looking at the different autographs.

"Thu Ha-ssi?", someone called.

I startled and stopped walking. "Yes?", I said while turning around.

Taec was smirking at me. "You should look ahead while walking or you'll will hurt yourself again."

"I can take care of myself.", I said. Just when I wanted to continue walking, Taecyeon shouted "Hey! Look out!"

I startled and looked up. Right in front of me was a pole.

"Yeah, that's what I meant.", Taec said from behind.

Totally embarrassed, I tried to walk away as fast as possible. everyone was looking at me, some were even laughing.

I left the place and went to a nearby Cafe. Hyo Ri wanted to meet me at this Cafe.

I sat down and waited for her.

To be honest, I didn't really know why but I was kind pissed off.

How could Taec humiliate me like that in front of the crowd?

Okay, it was kinda my own fault. He just wanted to warn me.

Anyways, I should stop thinking about this incident. Instead, I should be happy about the fact that I finally got to see 2PM and I even talk to them.

I pulled my Album out of my bag and skimmed through it. Some members even left small messages under their sign.

Under Khun's sign was this message:

 

I really hope you'll enjoy your stay in Korea :)

Fighting!

 

Under Junho's sign was this message:

 

Dogil Daebak!

Thank you, bye bye! :)

 

I laughed. He was really cute, especially his Engrish.

The last page was Taec's page. At the top, their was my name, then under it was his sign and at the bottom was a small message with a drawing of his infamous OkCat:

 

Please be more careful & look where you're walking.

2PM don't want their lovely fans to hurt themselves :)

 

My mind kept replaying the embarrassing scene. I sighed.

 

"You should look ahead while walking or you'll will hurt yourself again."

 

Wait...did he say 'again'? Why did he say 'again'? Did he see me hurting myself before? But where?

I only bumped into someone twice during my stay in Korea.

Oh my gosh. Was he the guy with sunglasses and the brown leather jacket?

Yes! The figure and the voice were the same. I facepalmed myself for not noticing it before.