Just keep fighting.

Our Heart has long known, what our Mind's still denying.

FROM: Taecyeon

Good Morning ~

I miss you.


 

TO: Taecyeon

Good Morning :)

Miss you, too.

Are you going to a schedule right now?


 

FROM: Taecyeon

Yes, I'm at the Salon right now.

Thu Ha, I'm so tired =.=


 

TO: Taecyeon

You shouldn't have stayed up all night

surfing through the internet kekeke


 

FROM: Taecyeon

Ah, you know me well keke


 

TO: Taecyeon

Don't overstrain yourself, okay?? >.<


 

FROM: Taecyeon

I won't.


 

TO: Taecyeon

Fighting ~


 

FROM: Taecyeon

Fighting! Keke


 

Texting Taecyeon-ssi again?”

Startled, I looked up. “Eonni, how did you know?”

She chuckled. “You always smile like that when you're texting with him.”

I do?”

She smiled. “Yes, and it's cute.”

Eonni!”

She laughed. 'What? I'm just stating the truth! By the way, are you going to meet him today?”

I sighed. “Probably not. He has a full schedule.”

Thu Ha...”

No, please don't pity me, Eonni. I knew what I had to expect when I said 'yes' to him. I'm not going to regret it.”

I just don't want to see you getting hurt.”

I won't, don't worry, Eonni.”

She patted my head. “I really hope so.” Then she left.

Taec and me, we've been dating for 1 week now. During this time, we only met once. It's not like I didn't expect it but I was still disappointed every time he had to cancel a date. But it couldn't be helped, he was an idol after all.

Sometimes I wished that he was just an ordinary guy.


 

After lying around for a while, I got bored. That was why I decided to stroll around Seoul again. Maybe I could distract myself with shopping. After going through some shops, I got bored again.

Gosh, why did I get bored so easily today?

I sighed and turned around to go home. That was when I bumped into someone.

Yay, lucky me.

Ouch.”, we both said in unison.

Startled, I looked up. In front of me was a girl, she seemed to have the same age as me. Because of the collision, we both fell down. But only her stuff was scattered all over the ground. I quickly stood up and helped her gathering her stuff. That was when I got a glimpse at a small picture, on which was written “Ha Ni & WY ”. What startled me was that on the picture, I could see Wooyoung with a girl...her.

Ha...Ha Ni-ssi?”

She looked at me confusedly. “Joesonghamnida, do I know you?”

I mentally kicked myself for being so stupid. She didn't know me, so what did I expect?

I'm...I'm sorry, I -”

Wait, aren't you Thu Ha-ssi?”

Huh? “How do you know me?”

She laughed. “I think we have the same acquaintances.” Then she leaned into me and whispered “You're...involved with Taecyeon Oppa, right?”

I widened my eyes.

She chuckled. “Ah, seems like I was right.”

Wow...that's...wow...”

She smiled. “Come on, let's find a more suitable place to talk. Wanna go to Cafe Smith? I love this Cafe!”

Okay.”

I followed her to a big building. And this was a Cafe? I seemed more like a restaurant. We entered the building and Ha Ni led me to a small table near the window.

Okay, how did you know my name?”, she asked me when we sat down.

I...uhm...the 2PM members were kinda talking about you several days ago and when I saw your picture with Wooyoung-ssi, I just had to put two and two together.”

She chuckled. “They were talking about me?”

Uhm, kinda.”, I said and then I told her what they said in the van.

Ah, that's so typical of Chansung.”

Ha Ni-ssi, you seem really close with them.”

Just call me Ha Ni. And yeah, I was their stylist after all.”

I widened my eyes. “2PM's stylist? Wow, that's awesome. But...why 'was'? Aren't you their stylist anymore?”

She smiled ruefully. “No, not anymore. I...had to transfer.”

Oh, I'm sorry if I was too nosy.”

It's okay. But enough of me. So tell me...you & Taecyeon Oppa?”

I blushed. “Yes, we're kinda dating.”

For how long?”

One week.”

Oh, still fresh. How cute!”

I laughed. “Cute? Why cute?”

The first weeks in a relationship with an idol are always cute. And then...well, then comes the phase when you won't see each other.”

Ha Ni, are you speaking out of experience?”

Unfortunately, yes. When I was their stylist, I saw them like everyday. I enjoyed every single moment with Wooyoung Oppa. But now...we rarely see each other. I miss him.”

Yeah, I know how you feel. We're dating for one week and I only saw him once.”

She widened her eyes. “WHAT?! Only once??”

Yes. He has a busy schedule.”

Ah, right. Yeah, it's hard...but it's not like we didn't expect this, right?”

Right. I knew that I'll be disappointed but my heart longed for him. I couldn't stand being away from him.”

Yes, Wooyoung Oppa once told me that he's sorry that I have to suffer but he believed in our relationship and our strength. Are you strong enough, Thu Ha? Because I can tell you that you need to be very strong.”

I really hope that I am. But what if I'm not?”

Then I highly recommend you to re-consider your decision. The celebrity world is harsh and cruel. You'll be destroyed if you can't handle it. I myself was on the verge of giving up. The hate I had to receive and the constant worry about Wooyoung Oppa's safety...it was really difficult. Fortunately I had people who helped me and who gave me strength but most importantly, I had Wooyoung Oppa who showed me that our love was worth fighting for.”

I really wish I could be as wise and strong as you, Ha Ni.”

She smiled. “Believe me, I'm neither wise nor strong. Experience is what made me like this. But I don't want you to go through the same.”

What do you do to overcome the hurt and emptiness in your heart his absence causes?”

I just think of all the wonderful moments with him, telling myself to keep fighting for all those moments. Love and trust, that should be the basis of your relationship.”

Thank you for helping me, Ha Ni.”

She winked at me. “Well, we girls have to stick together.”

Ah, by the way, how did you know my name?”

She chuckled. “Well, the boys were talking about you, too. And Taecyeon Oppa has a picture of you in his wallet.”

He has WHAT?”

Oh, you didn't know?”, she said laughed.

No...”

She patted my head. “Don't worry, by the way he looks at the picture and the way he smiles when you both are texting, I can tell that he really loves you.”

Ah, I can't thank you enough, Ha Ni.”

Hey, stop thanking me. One 'thank you' is more than enough.”

I laughed. “Okay. By the way, where are you working right now?”

At Cube Entertainment.”

Oh my gosh! Really?? That's so cool!! Whose stylist are you?”

I'm 4minute's stylist.”

Wow, so amazing.”

Yeah, it is. Even though I miss working at JYPE, I do not regret working at Cube. All those people there are really kind.”

Is it really hard as an stylist?”

She considered. “Hm, well, it is strenuous, especially when the idols you're working with have a busy schedule. But it's entertaining, too. I get to meet many people and I can also travel to many interesting places.”

Ha Ni, I really envy you. Ah, you're a foreigner, right? Because you speak English so fluently.”

She smiled. “I'm Korean but I was born in the States. I only moved to Korea several weeks ago. And you?”

I'm from Germany. I won in a competition, that's why I got the possibility to stay in Korea for 2 months.”

Wow, now THAT is pretty amazing! And? Do you like Korea?”

I LOVE it!”

She smiled. “Then enjoy your stay in Korea. And if you need a guide, just text me!”

You just moved to Korea several weeks ago and you want to call yourself a guide?”

We both turned around to find a tall girl standing next to us. She was smirking.

Hey, I do know some pretty cool places.”, Ha Ni retorted.

Yeah, just because I was the one who has shown you these places.”, the girl answered.

Ha Ni pouted. “Kyung Mi-ah, are you being mean again?”

Nope, just stating my opinion.”

Ha Ni rolled her eyes.”Whatever. Anyways, Thu Ha, this is Park Kyung Mi, one of my former co-workers at JYPE and a good friend, and Kyung Mi, this is Thu Ha, we kinda share the same destiny.”

I noticed that Kyung Mi's English had a small accent, while Ha Ni spoke English fluently.

Ugh, sounds cheesy. Let me guess, male-idols-problems? I do not understand why you guys want to hurt yourself.”, Kyung Mi said.

Hey, I'm pretty happy, too, you know.”, Ha Ni said.

Yeah, but you're still sad. That's why I told you to date non-idols. Life would be so much easier!”

Nah, you're just jealous.”

No, I'm not.”

Come on, just admit it.”

What? That I'm clever enough to avoid getting myself hurt?”

Okay, now you're mean.”

No, I'm not.”

Yes, you are.”

Uhm, guys?”

They both turned around and looked at me. Then Ha Ni sighed and laughed. “Ah, I'm sorry, Thu Ha. We were kinda too caught up in this stupid dispute.”

It's okay. It was...entertaining.”, I said and chuckled.

Ha Ni laughed. “Ah, good to hear!” She looked at her watch. “Uh oh, gotta go now. Thu Ha, give me your phone.” I gave her my phone. She typed something and gave it back to me. “So, now you have my number. If you need my help, just text me! Bye-yeom ~”, she said and rushed outside. Kyung Mi nodded at me and followed Ha Ni.

Weird girls. But they were nice. And Ha Ni gave me courage to hold on to love and showed me how to be strong. I was really thankful.

Smiling, I went home.