May the Adventure begin.

Our Heart has long known, what our Mind's still denying.

"This way please, Thu Ha."

I followed the employee from the company. She accompanied me to Korea to show me my apartment and to help me to get used to new surroundings. She was really kind. We talked a lot on the plane.

You know, I'm usually shy around people I don't know which often got mistaken with arrogance. That was why I was glad that Hyo Ri was so open-minded and outgoing.

"Eonni, am I really in Seoul or is this just a dream? If it's just a dream, then I don't want to wake up.", I said.

She laughed. 'Don't worry, you're not dreaming."

"Really?"

"Yes." She spread her arms and smiled. "Welcome to Seoul! Let this adventure begin!"

"Wow. I'm in Seoul. I'm really in Seoul! Oh my gosh!!"

"Come on, let settle the paperwork and then we can start exploring Seoul."

 

After what felt like an eternity, we finally finished the paperwork. Hyo Ri told me to wait for her while she was going to the restroom. But I got bored after a while, that was why I decided to stroll around the airport. I didn't went too far away, in case Hyo Ri returned.

I've always seen the Incheon Airport on photos of articles about idols. But being here in being was just overwhelming. I quickly pulled out my camera and took photos. I had to write a travel diary, so I needed photos. I would've taken many photos anyway. I loved to take photos just to look at them later on and to relive everything I've experienced. 

While walking, I looked at my camera to take a look at the photos I've taken. All my friends would be so envious.

"Ouch."

I bumped against something and fell down.

Ah, my hurt. Maybe I shouldn't take a look at the photos while walking.

"Are you okay?"

I startled and look up. In front of me was a tall guy. He wore black glasses and a brown leather jacket.

Even though I couldn't see his face clearly, I kinda knew that he was handsome. And he spoke English. Was he a foreigner?

Oh shoot, stop blabbering, Thu Ha, he asked you a question. Answer him!

"I'm...I'm okay, I guess."

He reached out his hand. I slowly took his hand and he pulled me up. He then picked up my bag and my camera and gave it to me.

"Thank you.", I said quietly. "And sorry for bumping into you."

He smirked. "Maybe the next time you should look ahead instead of staring at your camera."

"Uhm, yeah. Once again, I'm sorry."

'It's okay, I wasn't the one who fell down. So, you are really okay, yeah?"

"Yes, 'm okay."

"Good. Gotta go now. Bye.", he said and left.

Hm. Weird Guy. Kinda handsome, but weird.

I shrugged and returned to the seats near the restrooms. Hyo Ri was still in the restroom. Seems like she it took a while to re-do her make-up.

Wow. My first day in Seoul and I bumped into a weird but handsome guy who seemed to be a foreigner. I wondered how the rest of the day would turn out.

I suddenly heard someone shouting and screaming. I looked up and so a huge crowd moving towards the entrance.

Huh? What was going on?

"Ah, seems like we have idols at the airport."

I turned around and saw Hyo Ri standing behind me with a basket with fruits and snacks.

She noticed my glanced and smiled. 'Well, I just thought that you needed a small welcoming present. So, here you are.", she said and handed me the basket.

I stared at the basket and then I put it down and hugged Hyo Ri. "Thank you, Eonni."

She chuckled. "You're welcome, Thu Ha."

Then I let go and gathered my stuff. "Eonni, what did you say earlier? About idols being at the airport."

"You know, whenever idols arrive at the airport, there's always a huge crowd of fans following them. Just like the crowd we just saw."

"Do you know, by chance, which idols just arrived?"

She considered. "Hm, difficult to say. Several hours ago, I read on the internet that Beast, MBLAQ and 2PM would return to Korea from their Japan Promotions. So it's probably one of these 3 groups."

"I see."

She nudged me gently. "Why? Do you want to join the crowd?"

"Ah, Eonni, you know that I like Korean idol, especially 2pm and Beast. I would've been great to meet them in person."

"No need to be sad, you will get many opportunities to meet Korean idols. We're in Seoul after all!"

I laughed. "I know, I know, you can stop saying that. I'm more than aware of the fact that I'm in Korea right now."

"Well then, let's go to the hotels to rest and then we will have enough energy to explore Seoul."

"That's what I would call a great plan. Okay, let's go!"

 

My very first day in Seoul. even before leaving the airport, I experienced so many things, I couldn't wait to experience even more outside of this airport.

Korea, get ready! Thu Ha just arrived and she's going to explore every hidden corner of this country!

May the adventure begin.