Mission 5: J-Hope (1)

Mission: Butterfly // SUBMISSIONS CLOSED \\
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mission given by EXOBeastismystyle

You sighed, looking at your friend and her "friends". She had begged you to go to a nightclub with her to see the underground rapper group, BTS, perform. After you gave in, she had insisted to get ready at your house. She just said to get ready at your house, she didn't mention anything about bringing along some strangers whom she claimed to be her new friends over to get ready too. You didn't know who they were, except for the fact that they were bad people. Always partying, getting drunk, and just doing things they shouldn't. Your friend, Minhee, was trying to be like them, you can tell. You knew Minhee for a long time, ever since high school, and the two of you had been best friends.

Many people had told you to stop hanging out with Minhee and told you some bad things she had supposedly did, however you decided to ignore them. Maybe they were just trying to outcase her you thought. You've heard stories of betrayal, backstabbing, and just the wrong doings of Minhee from others. There were even stories of Minhee talking behind your back. You never believed them until recently.

A while back, you got a message from a person on facebook about Minhee. The person sent you pictures of Minhee at nightclubs when she was only in junior high and high school. There were videos of her drinking and screenshots of the messages exchanged between Minhee and that person. Was that really Minhee?

After those messages, you began to notice Minhee's actions and acting. You felt like you were being used, however you didn't want to jump to conclusions yet. She had actually done a lot for you... right? Like what about that time when.... or .....? Oh! How about those times when she would listen to your problems and concerns? Wait... was she actually listening?

"Younghee~~~" She cooed as she clung onto your arm. "Aren't you getting ready?"

"On second thought... I don't really feel like going anymore." You said as you moved her arm away from you.

"Awwwwie. Why? You're the only one who can drive~~~ And I'm not allowed to go if you don't go" she clung onto your arm again. You sighed.

"Fine fine, I'll go get ready." You slowly got up and headed to your closet. You changed into your skinny jeans and put on a white sleveless, chiffon button up. You grabbed a jacket and slipped on your red converse highs. You slipped your wallet into your pocket and put your glasses on. "Ready..." You said. Minhee and the others scanned you up and down and whispered something before giving you fake smiles. You looked at their very short and tight skirts and dresses, exposing skin, and face caked with make-up that reminded you of a clown.

"Let's go!" Minhee exclaimed.

"Shouldn't you all clean the mess you made before leaving?" You asked.

"We can just do that when we get back! Let's gooo!!!" Minhee pulled you outside. You sighed as you locked the door to your house.

After arriving to the night club, you found a place to park and waited in line to enter the club. After showing your ID, they let you all inside. Loud music blasted through the speakers and the smell of alchohol was already in the air. People were dancing, at the bar, and checking others out. This was your first time at a nightclub, and you deeply regretted it.

You took a seat at a table, far far away from everyone as Minhee and the others went to the dancefloor and bar. You put your earbuds in and started to play games on your phone. Many drunk guys came by, offering you drinks and trying to get you to dance but you refused every single offer. The girls looked at you as if you were crazy. Probably because of what you were wearing and how you were acting.

After about 2 hours, you looked up and saw Minhee and the others already drunk. They sat on some guys' laps and had their arms around them. They would whisper in each other's ears and then make out. You really wanted to throw up. How sick.

An hour later, the music stopped playing and 7 people walked onto the stage. The people cheered loudly. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTTTEEEEEEEDDDD!" They yelled. The crowd yelled in response. Music began to blast again and the 7 guys began the show. You payed attention to their performace, mainly becuase you were about to run out of battery, and actually like it. You had to admit, these people were pretty talented. They could be making lots of money and getting lots of fame if they go to a company and keep their sound.

You nodded your head and tapped your foot slightly to the beat of the music. You were intrigued by their lyrics. They were mezmerizing and had lots of meaning to them. It told a story that could be heard straight from the heart. The people here only liked how it sounded and how the guys looked, not at the message BTS wanted to share or even their love for music. Although it was rap and hiphop style, there was something really soothing about it. Could it be their sweet voices or their heartfelt lyrics?

"Nevermind..." The mint haired one ended. The crowd cheered loudly and the 7 guys bowed.

"We'll be accepcting some people to go in our VIP area for a price over there! We hope you enjoyed the show!" the tall skinny one said. The crowd rushed their way to the VIP area as BTS took a water break. J-Hope, Jimin, and Suga were at the second level, watch over everyone as they drank their water bottles. Minhee made her way towards you and dragged you with her.

"Minhee?" You called out, "Are you drunk?"

She stopped at the front of the line of the VIP section for BTS which was right underneath where J-Hope, Jimin, and Suga were. "Pay for me!!!!" Minhee whined. You shook your head. "GIVE ME YOUR WALLET!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter