Mission 3: The8 (1)

Mission: Butterfly // SUBMISSIONS CLOSED \\
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mission given by kpop_addict4ever (it's very long ><)

You sighed to yourself, wondering what was in store for you today.

Everyday you went to school now, you would always have to watch out. They were after you. Throwing punches, kicking harshly, cutting and bruising your skin. You were their new target. The new outcast. You would always wonder, would it be better if you haddn't stood up for that person?

A Chinese transfer student.

Xu Minghao, or Seo Myungho which was his Korean citizenship name.

But wouldn't he still be hurting...? You sighed to yourself. "This is a sacrifice for him to be happy. I wonder what he's up to now..." You told yourself.

You looked at the time, it was still pretty early in the morning. 5:00 am. Barely anyone would be at school at this hour, but ever since they had changed their target over to you, you had to go to school early and stay in the classroom to avoid being beaten in the morning. Occasionally, they would still tresspass and harrass you right there in the class room.

You breathed in the summer's air through your black cotton mouth mask. It wasn't because your were sick or liked the fashion of the mask, you wore it to hide your bruises and cuts you recieved from bullying. Your bangs were cut into blunt bangs to hide the marks on your forehead, and you wore your big thick rimmed glasses to help cover any other scarring on your face. The weather had been really warm lately, more then usual. However, you still wore your light grey cardigan over your white short sleved button up (they forced you not to wear a long sleve because it'll be too hot) and your black school blazer with white lining bordering the edges of the blazer, all with your dark pleaded knee lenght skirt, a pair of tigh high socks, and some simple black shoes.

Your bag was pretty heavy. Being in the 10% of the school that actually cared about education, you had always carried all of your textbooks, notebooks, workbooks, and just any other thing that was necessary to learn. In addition to the load, you had always carried a first aid kit with you. You couldn't really clean and treat all of your wounds properly due to running away, studying, and well because it was just too painful to treat them. However you did try to bandage most of them up.

An ahjumma had fallen about 7 meters ahead of you. All of the fruits she had been carrying in her basket had fallen all over the place. "Aigoo!" She exclaimed. Behind her, you had seen some middle schoolers laugh at her as they passed by her on their way out of the store. You ran up to her, helping her gather all of her fruits that had fallen.

"Are you okay ma'am?" You asked, helping her up.

"Aigoo." She placed a hand on your shoulder. "Thank you so much for your help student. I'm fine now."

"Anytime, I'll get going now." You gave her a warm smile and started to walk to school again.

"Student!" She called out. You turned around and walked to her when she motioned for you to get closer. "Please accepct this as a token of my grattitude." She held your hand and placed a 10,000 won bill into the palm of your hands. Your eyes widened looking at the money.

"No, thank you. Please keep the money ma'am." You said as your handed her back the money.

"No, I insist!"

"I'm fine, thank you so much but please keep the money." She tried forcing you to take the money, but you kept on rejecting it. She suddenly stopped, causing you to stop and look at her.

"Is that a scar on your face?" She asked. You quickly moved mask back in place and adjusted your glasses. You gave her a 90º bow and quickly walked off. After you were a good distance from her, you slowed down your walking pace. In the distance, you heard her voice again. You turned around and saw her running to you. "Student." She called out out breath. "Here is some ointment for your scar. Please use it and heal them so you can show your beautiful face. Also so you can take of that mask of yours. It's too hot to be all covered up!" She smiled. You were touched by her sweet actions and had accepted the ointment.

"Would you like me to help you take those grocceries to your house ma'am?" You asked.

"Aigoo, I'm fine! I don't live too far from here!"

You shook your head. "Aniyo, I insist." You grabbed the bags of fruit from her hands which made her let out a loud chuckle from your genunine actions.

"Thank you so much!" She began to lead the way to her house. You walked a couple of blocks as you talked with the ahjumma. "What's your name?"

"Park Young Hee."

"Such a beautiful name! So what school do you attend?"

"I attend *** High School."

"What's your rank? If you don't mind me asking."

"Ah, I don't mind. My rank is #1"

"Ne~?! Number 1???"

"Ne."

"Waaa~~ That's such a big accomplishment! Even with a school that big too! How many students are there?"

"Umm... about 900...?"

"Waaa! Number 1 out of 900 students! Your parents must be so proud of you! What do they say?"

"Um, actually my parents died in an accident 7 years ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry... Who do you stay with then?"

"Ah, I live alone. I don't have any connection with any of my family members."

"Aigoo, you poor thing!" When the two of you reached her house, you gave her another 90º bow before leaving to school.

You were 1 block away from the school which came into your sight after you turned the corner. You sighed to yourself as you saw how many people were at school already. You checked your watch. Only 5:50. School didn't start until 7:30, so why was everyone so early today? You continued to walk with your head hung low.

You stepped onto the school grounds and quickly walked to your class while getting pushed and shoved around. "They're here!" A student yelled through the hallways. Everyone quickly stopped what they were doing and ran outside of the buildings. You calmly walked to the classroom, setting your things down and enjoyed the emptiness while it lasted.

 

 

Minghao sighed as he slightly trembled. He had mixed feelings. When he had first come to Korea, he got bullied a lot at school. He could barely practice after school at the Pledis Entertainment building where he was a trainee to fulfill his dream of becoming a singer- which is also why he came to Korea in the first place. He knew how to fight, however he never wanted to use violence as for he could get in trouble with the company, and get kicked out. Minghao's early days in Korea were a nightmare. His one-sided love was also driving him crazy.

One day, all of the bullying came to an end. His crush had stepped up for him and made them stop bullying him. It was no other than you. You were his knight in shining armor, his hero. The one-sided love had gone to an extreme level. After the bullying stopped, he was able to heal and practice which soon resulted in him taking a hiatus from school and finally debut in a group with 12 other members called SEVENTEEN. Since Seventeen had just debuted, there wasn't that many schedules or performances, so Pledis Entertainment decided to have them perform at schools to gain more fans and of course, money.

Today was the day that Minghao would return to the school. How was he supposed to react? Of course he would be scared. He once was the target of the school. However, he was returning as an idol, practically all of the student's dream! Would they treat him different? Would they treat him the same?

They guys all gave Minghao worried looks as they neared the school. They all knew the story.

"You okay Myungho?" Seungcheol, the eldest and the leader asked. Minghao gave him an uneasy nod. "Remember, we don't have to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter