Mission 1: Min Suga (1)

Mission: Butterfly // SUBMISSIONS CLOSED \\
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mission Given by ARMY_BTOBsungjae

"SUUUUUGGGGGAAAAA~~~~" You sang at the top of your lungs, opening the door to his room.

"Wh- Wha? How did you get into my house?" A sleepy Suga asked.

Suga, or Yoongi, was your crush. He had been your crush since... a long time. The first time your sunbae from your first job, Jeon Jungkook, had introduced Suga to you, you couldn't ever stop thinking of him. Although he's as lazy as a sloth, he's manly, smart, kind, carefree, talented, and undeniably good looking. The thought of him always made you giggle and smile. You were super greatful that Jungkook and his friends took you in. They were like big brothers to you.

"You're not very good at keeping your spare key a secret" you giggled, thinking of the many times he had carelessly used his spare key to open the door because he was always too lazy to bring the original around. Suga groaned.

"What do you want and why do you keep calling me Suga!?" He sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes and you plopped on the bed next to him.

"Because of your freaking baby pale skin! And how you're always so hyper!" You beamed. "Let's go out with the guys today!"

"To where? Do what?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure!"

"Pabo-ya." Suga let out a short chuckle at your energy and innocence. He thought you were cute. No matter what, you always were hyper and would smile like an idiot at anything. Never once has he seen you depressed or cry. "Come here!" He grabbed you in a head lock and rubbed the crown of your head with a fist.

"Ya! Ya! Suga! Stop Oppa!" You screamed-laughed. You tried to fight your way out but he was waaaay stronger than you. Wiggling your way through didn't work so you decided to poke his sides.

"Ah! Ah! Young Hee-ah! S-Stop! That tickles!" He laughed. He continued to keep you in a headlock which you tried to wiggle out of and you continued to poke him which he made him laugh uncontrollably. Suga fell back onto the bed, still holding you, which caused you to fall onto of him. Both of you guys froze. Your faces were about 5 centimeters apart. You both stared into each other's eyes as Suga unknowinly moved his hands to your waist and held you tighter. You began to blush madly and your heart beat sped up. Your hands, which were on his surprisingly hard chest, were the only things keeping the gap open.

He kept glancing back and forth at your eyes and your lips. His hand began to move up your back to the back of your head. He his lips. Suga began to slowly lean his head up and you felt him softly pushing your head down closer to his. His eyes started to slowly close. The gap was becoming smaller and smaller. You could feel his warm breath on your lips.

Suga paused when he heard someone yelling from downstairs. You quickly got off of him and ran out of the door. "JIIIIIMMMIIIIINNNNNN OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!~" You yelled in your high pitched voice. Your face was a red tomato. As soon as you saw him at the door, you quickly hugged him and burried your head into his chest. You felt his chest move when he laughed.

"Hey Young Hee." He hugged you tightly back. "Yoongi hyung still sleeping?"

"Y-Yeah!" You stuttered. There was NO WAY any of the guys could find out what had just happened. You didn't want them to know about your crush on Suga.

Min Suga.

Min Yoongi.

Oh no, you thought of him again. The incident that just happened earlier replayed in your head. Your face started to heat up again. You didn't know how to maintain your embarrassment so you began hitting Jimin.

"Ya ya why is your face so red?" Jimin giggled. "You look like a cute little tomato!" The rest of the guys came into the house one by one.

"So we going anywhere today?" Namjoon asked as he made himself a bowl of cereal.

"Oh, here they come." Seokjin, or Jin for short, said as he eyed Jungkook carrying a lazy looking Suga on his back down the stairs. "Why are you carrying him?"

"Too lazy to walk down." Jungkook shook his head as he plopped the elder onto the chair. Suga looked around the room, your eyes met and you quickly turned away back into Jimin's chest. Suga let out a barely audible sigh.

"So what do you guys wanna do today!?" Namjoon asked again.

Hoseok looked out the window. "Seems like a great sunny day to go biking!"

"Biking?" You peeked out of Jimin's chest. They all laughed at your adorable and excited actions.

"Yeah, how about it? It sounds like a pretty good idea." Seokjin said.

"Yeaaaah!!!!" You jumped up and down.

"YYEEEAAAAH!!!!" Taehyung joined your little celebration and began to jump with you.

"Biking~! Biking~! Biking~!" The two of you sang.

"U-Uhmmmmmmm... I'm sick!" Suga yelled out of no where. You and Taehyung stopped celebrating and everyone turned to him.

"You don't seem sick." You said.

"H-Huh? O-Oh- um. *fake cough fake cough* I-I'm so sick." He put his hand on his chest as if he were gasping for air. "I don't think I can go!" You pouted slightly and Taehyung wrapped his arms around you.

"Don't worry, we can go without him!!" Taehyung began to jump and cheer by himself. "Why aren't you celebrating with me?"

"But I want all of us to go together." You said.

"Then how about we just relax today, and we do something more fun tomorrow for Young Hee's birthday?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm... that's an even better idea!" Jin chimed. "We didn't plan anything for her birthday yet so this is perfect!"

"Where do we go though?" Jungkook asked.

"This is your idea! I thought you thought of that already!"

"How about Jeju!" Hoseok shouted as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter