First meeting

Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It happened 6 years ago the day just before Christmas eve. My best friend, Dokyeom and I were gathering snow in the backyard of our house to surprise our parents with the most fab and sassy snow man that we could ever make when we heard loud noises right above the mountain behind us. Children were laughing, spitting dirty words but there was something louder than that.

"Ugh I really hate kids who spout nonsense, this is so not fabulous" I flipped my hair back and forth and went back on working on our fabulous masterpiece.

"I hope they'd just tone down their voices a lil since dad's tired from work" Dokyeom pouted, peeping from the window of our dad's bedroom.

Bestie and I were about to finish our masterpiece when he saw an effin' sports motorcycle falling from hell right above us.

"BESTIE LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT!!" Dokyeom freaked out, running away from our current position and pointing his index finger behind me but when I turned around, the shock rendered me speechless and I just froze when I saw the vehicle going down rapidly towards the my direction.

-BLACKOUT-

When I woke up, that Dokyeom was slapping my face and a kid with dark brown hair, pale skin, and hazel brown eyes was staring directly at me.

"You hoe, I thought you died" Dokyeom hugged me tightly and continued his exaggerated speech while I continue to stare back at the Western looking kid.

"Are you hurt?" the European-looking kiddo smiled and stood up to check on the motorcycle. He apologized in behalf of his friend's deadly mistake, and handed me a piece of paper.

"Please contact me if you need anything, or if you got hurt somewhere." he smiled, stood up, checked on the motorcycle and when he confirmed it was fine, his murderer friend came down to apologize hesitantly.

"Were really sorry" they bowed and disappeared just like that.

JUST LIKE HOW THEY MADE MY BESTIE'S AND MY LOVE-FILLED SASSY SNOWMAN DISAPPEARED!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter