Paper Hearts

Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Yebin and her sister Kyungwon, was playing in the snow, throwing light, and fluffy snow balls at each other, lying on the soft, white, and powdery structure, making snow angels, and counting their footprints as they wander through the freezing pavements on their way home.

While moving at a regular and slow pace, lifting and setting down each foot in turn, a man of unknown race ran his motorbike from a hill, almost hitting Yebin, if it wasn't for the fast creature that moved her out of the way, saving her from her from her dangerous encounter just before it hit her.

"Speak louder Mr.Boo" the literature professor commanded.

"Uhmm my story is a bit long sir, Can I go to the last part?" Seungkwan pleaded.

"Very well"

Skip skip skip~ Yebin and the fast creature got to know each other for a day when the guy went to her house to give back a bracelet that she left on snow the first day that they met. He even gave her a present on Christmas but she never got to ask his name, the only thing she knew was he'll be leaving tomorrow and going back to wherever planet he came from.

Yebin didn't want the guy to leave without repaying his favors so she decided to make a handmade knit hat for the guy 3:00 at dawn in order to give at least a bit of token of appreciation for what he did for her in a short span of time just before he leaves her province.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter