Reciprocate

Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dokyeom's P.O.V.

I woke up 3 at midnight because of Seungkwan's boar-like snores, and remember my best friend's facial expression yesterday while looking at the back of the guy we just met the evening before Christmas.

I know bestie wants to repay the guy's kindness but I sensed something much more than that.

It couldn't have been love but maybe if they just spent more time, cheesy things like love would've been possible.

I never saw my best friend look at anyone like the way he looked at the European guy, but as for the guy's feelings, I think he likes him back and I couldn't see any reason to oppose them since he's been very kind, and did so many things for us in such a short period of time, ONLY HE LIVES IN SEOUL, not too far, but really very far for a 13 year old kid!

Long distance relationship? Naaahhh. My best friend would die thinking about what that guy's doing every single effin' day.

My mind can't take much more brainstorming in the middle of the night so I shook bestie's shoulders, because there is no way he'd stop snoring if I don't wake him up.

Seungkwan doesn't usually snore unless he had a fight with his parents, or disappointed in something.

"Wha~~t?" he responded facing his yawning disgusting mouth in my nose.

"Get your face away from me, I can smell your breathe" I slapped his face to the sides.

"Don't you dare sleep before I do 'cause my brain's gonna burst if I don't get some sleep" I continued.

"Bicch* as he continue to yawn.

Half of me was still conscious when I felt him getting out of bed but I didn't bother to see what he was going to do, all I know is I'm so close to sleeping with my Naruto-printed hugging pillow. Zzz.

Seungkwan's P.O.V.

Moron Dokyeom woke me up in the middle of the night, thanks to him, I got my worked up and finished knitting a pair of gloves at exactly 7:05.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter