Dino's First Visit

Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dino's P.O.V.

Noona and I traveled from Jeju to my cousin's house to stay there for the time being so my sister could look for an apartment close to the new hospital she's working on.

The trip to Adamas was hell, for we chose the wrong day to travel! The unbelievably heavy traffic was caused by a parade made by the annoying, overreacting, addict SEVENTEEN fans, or should I say SEVENTEEN worshipers just because their newly debuted, super famous and talented rookie group won the 1st price in Seoul Music Awards.

I'm actually a SEVENTEEN fan, but I wasn't in the mood to fan boy on that day because I knew that my urethra could excrete nasty lemon juice in any minute.

After the parade, the cars ran smoothly and we arrived at exactly 10:45 pm at my cousin's house.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeppeun eomma" Noona hugged aunt Sojin which she calls pretty mom because aunt practically raised her when our mom was too busy with her work.

"Annyeong dearies! Glad you made it safely! How was your trip?" aunt kissed our cheeks and asked us to sit in the dining table.

"I just finished cooking your dinner, I hope it matches your taste Dino-dear, I don't know what you like so I made plenty of side dishes that you could choose from"

Aunt Sojin's cooking were enough for seven people to eat their fills.

"Yeppeun eomma, can I use your comfort room before eating?" noona looked at me and gave me a weird smile.

Oooh sh*t! Noona got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter