Phone Call

Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan's P.O.V.

"Yeoboseo?"

"I missed you Kwan ah! How have you been? Where do you live now? Is Dokyeom with you? Oh and how's your mom and dad? How's school? Where do you go to college?"

"Missed you too, I'm fine, Adamas City, No, he's helping mom with the dishes on the kitchen, Mom and dad are fine and too busy because of dad winning the election last week. School is cool and my new friends are fab. And let me tell you this, Adamas Karōtón University, a reputable, distinguished, respected, esteemed, eminent, august, highly regarded, well-thought-of, acclaimed, authoritative University in the newly declared town next to Seoul where all prominent, world-renowned idols, painters, dancers, martial artists, actresses, businessmen, and traps graduated from, pretty awesome right? Bet you're jealous right now"

"Uhmm..what?"

"Hahahaha that's what you get for asking too many questions at the same time, you speak too fast and your accent is really weird, you know, don't know where you learned that new way of speaking but as your nephew, I'm telling you that you make me embarrass with this than the last one"

"Tee hee, I'll try next time... oops my baby is crying! Talk to you later Byoo .. or maybe some other day. Muah!"

[NOTE: Adamas is the Latin word for Diamond; Karōtón is the Ancient Greek word for Carrot]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter