Brothers from different mothers

Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That warm and relaxing feeling it gives you every morning. Feels like you're unloading every bit of your grief, pain, and sorrow with every groan. Aaaaah~ That one moment every time you wake up, when all has departed; soothed, comforted, eased, relieved, and unburdened... 

"Yaaaaah Jun and I are almost finish washing the car yet your damned is till stick on the toilet bowl rim, reciting poems about your ughhh... nevermind!" I hang hoshi's towel on a hook attached to the bathroom door, and hurriedly went outside to get away from the rotten smell he's giving off. "Just hurry up so we won't be late on our first day!"

" on the rim, literally" Jun' shoulders shiver in disgust; his head turns left and right, making a tsk sound and rolled his eyes. His arms crossed while standing close to the bathroom window, loathing Hoshi for the unpleasant smell he's spreading.

The worst of our days are when we watch a horror movie at night and Hoshi won't close the door of the bathroom when using it. Hoshi has a habit of taking a dump every morning, and this morning is not an exemption too, but the worst part is he's keeping the door to the comfort room wide open.

"It’s your entire fault Jun!" I pointed at Jun while holding the cheeks of my nose in a tight pinch.

"Woah woah how is this only my fault? Hoshi wanted to watch 'Coming Soon' too, and YOU!.. you agreed yesterday even though you know this would happen." Jun pointed his finger at me, laughing while squeezing his nose with his thumb and index finger.

Hoshi heard us laughing and talking ill of him and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter