14: Truths (2+1=3)

Submission

 

kvwTShc.png

 

말해봐

 

 

When Jimin wakes up, there’s two men in his bed. It doesn't register with him at first, the warm arm draped over his waist and the second set of arms wrapped around his neck a cocoon of comfort, but the realization that he’s completely startles him out of his stupor. What the happened last night?? An angry hiss of go back to sleep confirms the identity of the man pressed against his back (yoongi has never been a morning person) but the person snoring softly into his face is someone he doesn’t know. He can vaguely recall the high, thin nose as well as the soft pink lips pulled into a pout, but other than that he’s drawing a blank.

 

“Hoseok,” Yoongi supplies groggily, “His name is Hoseok, 'member?”

 

. Jimin does remember now, remembers how Hoseok locked eyes with him across the bar then sauntered over to sit right on his lap, remembers how the whispered offer of a fun night had his straining against the front of his pants, remembers Yoongi practically drooling in the seat next to him.  

 

“Oh my god,” Jimin gaps, “We-? Did we-? Did we ??”

 

“Mmmhm,” Yoongi nods as he buries his face between the other’s shoulder blades, “Several times actually.”

 

“Oh my god!” Jimin hisses scandalized, “And you’re okay with this??”

 

“Sure,” the older shrugs, “Hobi is hot as and we’ve been thinking about asking you for a while now.”

 

Jimin squeezes his eyes closed trying to sort out what the other is implying. “You know him? You planned this?”

 

The blonde shrugs nonchalantly, “More or less. The point of last night was just to introduce you two, but you took a liking to him faster than either of us could have expected.”

 

Jimin’s jaw drops. “Took a- took a liking to-” He’s struggling to comprehend the situation. “Are you insane??”

 

Yoongi seems unaffected by the red head’s irritation, nibbling on his earlobe instead. “You didn’t seem to mind when you were him off under the table.” And Yoongi knows he’s won when Jimin starts spluttering and flushes red.

 

“Hey, if it helps-” a tired voice suddenly speaks up, scaring the out of Jimin, “It was the best of my life.”

 

And it suddenly makes sense to Jimin how he ended up squished between two very men: Hoseok, blinking the sleep out of his eyes and stretching with a yawn, is absolutely stunning. His honey brown hair falls low into his eyes and from what Jimin can recall it feels like silk between his fingers. Thin lips stretch into a teasing grin and, before Jimin can react, Hoseok traps his mouth in a kiss. Jimin stays there for a second unmoving, unsure if he’s allowed to make out with another guy when his boyfriend is lying less than an inch away.

 

“It’s okay,” Yoongi speaks as if on cue, “You can kiss him.”And Jimin does because the burning in his abdomen is unrelenting and he wants nothing more than to kiss that smirk off of Hoseok’s face. Whereas as Yoongi’s kisses make his stomach flutter and body like putty, the way Hoseok molds his mouth against his with precision and purpose makes his heart stutter and brain short circuit. He can feel the want rolling off of him in waves and his wolf very much approves.

 

“So ing hot,” Yoongi groans, and he sits up to watch as the other two frantically grab at each other, hands slipping down toned chests, lower and lower and lower.

 

“You- you’re okay with this?” Jimin is breathless and and so so hard.

 

“As long as you are,” Hoseok answers.

 

“F-first,” Jimin pants, struggling to form intelligible sentences as Yoongi slips a finger into him from behind, “How do you two k-know each other? Were you two seeing each other this whole time?”

 

“Never,” Hoseok shakes his head quickly, “I met Yoongi after I got dumped about a month ago. I was interested, but I knew he had someone already and I respected that.”

 

“I was confused more than anything,” Yoongi adds, “I love you with all my heart, Jimin, you know that, but Hobi was… he made my wolf waver.” He reaches a hand over Jimin to settle it on Hoseok's bicep, squeezing lightly. “I’d never, ever do anything to hurt you, Jimin, and I told Hoseok as much. We decided that if we were going to try and figure out what our connection was, you had to be aware of everything. Last night was supposed to gauge if you felt anything towards him as well.”

 

Jimin nods in understanding; it makes sense. Under normal circumstances, if someone approached Jimin while they were out, Yoongi would have lit them on fire, but last night he seemed very receptive of the brown-haired stranger. It was like gravity, the pull Jimin felt when Hoseok sauntered over to them, and though Yoongi was sitting right next to him watching carefully, Jimin couldn’t help but reach out a hand to invite Hoseok into his lap. It was like something clicked into place though Jimin hadn’t realized a piece of the puzzle had been missing. None of them knew exactly what it all meant, but one thing was evident in less than ten minutes of them being together: all three of them are tied.

 

“I’ve only heard of this type of connection in like romance novels,” Jimin murmurs.  

 

Hoseok can’t help but chuckle, “You read romance novels?”

 

“Ya,” Jimin waves a hand in his face, “Not the point.”

 

“There’s a lot of stuff we’ll catch you up on, Hobi,” Yoongi smiles, “The most important thing to know for right now is that Jimin is a total sap and that he’s a loud bottom.”

 

Jimin blanches. “DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT?”

 

Hoseok grins and pats the top of Jimin’s head softly, “It’s okay, baby,” and Jimin untenses for 0.0001 seconds before Hoseok adds with a smirk, “Your moans are pretty.”

 

 

Q_VJYHrx-W3GRt-7LxlPZpzxv0sBknyn-ycKUx3J

 

 

When Jungkook calls you up instead of texting, you immediately sense that something is off. He sounds nervous across the line and pauses more than once to swallow down the shake in his voice.

 

“I think we should tell her.”

 

You hang up without listening to his explanation; whatever it is, it’s not good enough.

 

 

 

 

“I mean is he insane?!” you growl into the phone, “Please tell me that he’s lost his and not me.”

 

“I don’t know,” Jimin sighs into the line, “He’s probably just thinking about you as always. Imagine how much worse this situation will get if your mother finds out on her own rather than you two explaining things to her.”

 

“Either way I get murdered,” you deadpan, “We haven’t even figured this out ourselves and yet he’s ready to crash into my mom’s office and spill everything? What good would that do?”

 

“... I guess for him that would mean that he’s staking his claim. It must be rough for him as an alpha male, especially since he hasn’t marked you, to send you off everyday without his scent on you. I remember the first thing Yoongi did when we got serious was rub his scent on me any chance he got. Now that it’s basically permanently stuck to me and I bear his mark, he doesn’t get as anxious when I go out without him.”

 

“Yeah, well I definitely can’t start going to work smelling like him. I have to scrub it off everyday as it is and if my mom even catches a whiff of him it’s game over.” You’re met with silence, Jimin contemplating the situation again.

 

“Maybe,” he starts slowly, “Maybe Jungkook is right to an extent.” You immediately start to protest, but he plows on. “I’m not saying you should come out and straight say that you’re seeing an alpha male, just… start slow. Bring up the fact that there’s someone you’re interested in, then mention that that someone is a he. From there give her time to warm up to the idea of you finding a male partner and when the time is right, after the two of you have figured things out, you can tell her everything.”

 

“Jimin, I don’t think-”

 

“Would you rather Jungkook go bursting into her office like he plans?” Jimin grits, “Cause I think we both know how that’d turn out.”

 

He has a point. Your mother is… traditional. Though JCs have the freedom to mate with males, it isn’t a common occurrence. For as far back as you can remember, you can only recall one male/female pair. She, a beta, mated with an omega male and, from what you could tell, was happy despite the judgmental glares thrown their way. In her case and others where a JC’s male mate is lower in rank, the pack has no right to challenge their bond (regardless of how much they may oppose it). However, if he is of higher rank (and most especially if he is an alpha), JCs are expected to leave the pack to join his. This is highly uncommon and scorned in the most horrible of ways, but not nearly as unheard of or as obscene as a JC alpha tied to an alpha male.

 

In order for two alphas to mate, one must relinquish their status and submit to the other. The repercussions of doing so are harsh, the most civil packs only stopping after branding the submittor a traitor, publicly shaming them, and throwing them out of the pack like garbage. Unlike mates between two betas or two omegas, the alpha that gives up their status can never join the other’s pack, meaning they are essentially a lone wolf, the entire world against them and only their mate at their side. Submitting to another alpha means completely abandoning your life, friends, and family for the sake of being with someone. Up until you met Jungkook, it wasn’t something that ever crossed your mind. Nowadays, however, you lay in bed at night dreading the day when the two of you will have to make a choice. One of you must submit eventually.

 

“She’ll never accept it,” you sigh, sitting heavily on the edge of the couch, “Even if I don’t tell her the whole truth, she’s not one to make the same mistake twice.” Cold. You feel so cold it’s numbing.

 

“About that-” Jimin sounds hesitant. He should be. “- I think you should come clean to Jungkook about that too. It’s undoubtedly something you mother is going to throw in your face, so you and him should both be prepared for it.”

 

“...”

 

“I’m always here you know,” he continues softly, “You never really talked about it, but I’m always here. You know that.”

 

“I… I know, Jimin.” You hate that your voice cracks. “Don’t worry; I’ll figure it out.”

 

“I-” he’s not sure what’s too much or where the boundaries are, but Jimin feels the need to reassure you that everything will be okay. “He would've wanted this, Chanyeol I mean. You’ve done well in the past two years and I know he wants nothing more than for you to be happy.” Jimin can barely hear the sniff through the receiver, but he knows your tears are falling freely.

 

Chanyeol’s death marked the end of your everything.

 

“I will.” Your voice is choked with tears and oh god your heart hasn’t hurt this badly in so so long. “Jungkook deserves to know as much.”

 

From across the line, Jimin nods solemnly, heart aching for yours. “Hey, maybe I could, I don’t know, come over or something. I’ll bring takeout and we can just relax. God knows I need time away from these two idiots.”

 

The fragile “Please” you breathe unto the phone is answered with Jimin assuring you he’ll be over with Chinese food within the next half an hour. You honestly don’t know what you’d do without him. “Jimin-” you suddenly speak right as he’s hanging up, “Thank you.”

 

He smiles brightly, and though you can’t see him, you can feel its warmth. “No problem.”

 

 

Q_VJYHrx-W3GRt-7LxlPZpzxv0sBknyn-ycKUx3J

 

 

A/N: And the jimin/yoongi/hobi side story emerges @-@ I couldn’t help myself guys, hobi is my #1 and in 90% of the yoonmin stories I’ve read he’s always the sad ex boyfriend. WELL NOT THIS TIME, BIACH!

 

I am so in love with the friend dynamic between Y/N and Jimin <3 He’s like a nurturing older brother who has your best interest at heart and who’s always there to comfort you. Love itttttttttt

 

I’ve finally updated this story after like a month and I’m so so so sorry for keeping you guys waiting :,,) Thank you for reading anyways, you guys are awesome!

 

 

tumblr_ncx15xI6Jf1tvlkp5o1_500.gif
 
 
 

Q_VJYHrx-W3GRt-7LxlPZpzxv0sBknyn-ycKUx3J