9: Play Me (Mine)

Submission

tumblr_inline_o3ala5mySr1txbnb0_540.png

 

Warnings: Approximately 1111 words of detailed , 700 words of me being Hoseok biased, and 800 words of literal for a grand total of 2600 pounds of trash. Enjoy <3

 

 

누구 거예요?

 

Subject: Jung Hoseok / Age: 28 / Height: 5’8” / Hair Color: Brown / Eye Color: Brown / Blood type: A / Occupation: CEO of HOPE IY / Demeanor: Gentle, friendly, excitable, positive, determined, compassionate, understanding, personable, genuine… single.

 

It only takes five minutes for you to come to the conclusion that Hobi, he insists that you address him as such outside of the office, is one of the nicest people you’ve ever met. He’s courteous and respectful towards the waiter that approaches the table, orders his food with a “please and thank you,” and smiles genuinely at those who happen to meet his eye. There’s something comforting about his presence as well, a strange calm that seems to surround his every action. It’s almost tender.

 

“Ya! I know I’m handsome, but staring at me like this is too much for the first date, don’t you think?”

 

! Stop staring. The glass of water almost takes a tumble, but you manage to grab it at the last second before it goes smashing onto the table. “I- wow. Sorry.” How embarrassing, “You’re just, uh… Interesting?”

 

“Interesting?” he drinks from his own glass, “How so?”

 

Steaming plates of food are set on the table, breaking the conversation for a minute as Hoseok thanks the young waiter for the sure-to-be delicious meal. He throws a smile your way and tucks into his food; however, he reels back from the boiling soup a second later, puffing air out his mouth in an effort to cool down the broth that was hotter than he expected.

 

“H-hot! Holy Shi- Hhhhhot!” The way his arms flail about as he struggles to keep from spewing is undeniably cute and you find yourself chuckling as you hand him his glass of water.

 

“What did you expect? It’s sitting here boiling and you’re dope enough to pour half of it into your mouth.”

 

“Ya!” he starts, but laments in favor of chugging down the rest of the glass.


 

 

 

 

“I didn’t think you’d agree to meet me tonight.” After a good two hours of goofing around in the restaurant, it feels like you’ve know Hoseok for years, not hours, the two of you exit into the cool night. “You’re not exactly known as the most… hospitable in the business.”

 

“Well, it’s like you said,” you shrug, “If we’re going to be doing business together from now on, we should at least have a working understanding of each other.”

 

He nods silently, kicking a rock and watching it bounce a few feet forward, “I’d have to agree with myself then. You’ve already proven to be much more, what’s the word, warm-blooded than the rumors would suggest.”

 

“Ha! That’s what they say about me? You’d think they’d be a bit more creative.”

 

“Naaaaah, don’t worry. Not everyone believes it that mess.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Definitely!” He lights up, “There are soooooo many better ones.” Wait, what? “There’s one that you’re actually a vampire which is why you can’t relate to others emotions. Another goes something like you used to work in the cartel or something before you got stabbed and decided the thug life just wasn't for you. But now that I think about it, you’d make a pretty cool gangster, like you could go all ninja on their and karate chop their faces like-” he jumps into the air and gives a traffic cone a strong kick, mimicking a move you’d see in a cheesy Jackie Chan movie, “-KIYAAAAA!”

 

A solid ten seconds passes after the echo of Hoseok’s battle cry has faded. He contemplates life in that time and you try and fail to keep a straight face. It gets to the point to where your sides are ready to split from how hard you’re laughing before he joins in with his own obnoxiously loud giggling. “But really,” he wipes at a stray tear, “you being a ninja would totally make sense,” again he attacks the innocent orange triangle, “I can totally see it.”

 

“So you’re completely convinced I’m a karate master when I can barely touch my toes?”

 

Stopping short, he contemplates the idea. “Okay, well, maybe the story needs some work.” His smile stretches easily and really it’s one of the sweetest things you’ve ever seen.

 

Q_VJYHrx-W3GRt-7LxlPZpzxv0sBknyn-ycKUx3J

 

The car in the driveway is the first indication that someone, you haven’t decided if he’s upset or not, is waiting for you inside. Just great. Trudging up to the front door, you fumble a bit with the house keys, a little weary of the fact that Hoseok is watching from inside a running car but twenty feet away. It takes three tries to get the key into the lock the correct way; the first thing you notice, to your relief, is that the lights are all off and the house is silent. Hopefully he’s asleep. Turning around, you wave off the brown-haired male who returns the gesture before slowly pulling out of the driveway and down the street. You take your time moving around, first slipping off your shoes, setting down your things, and ditching your coat before treading softly to your room. The silence is broken as you step inside, the steady in and exhaling coming from Jungkook’s side of the bed reaching your ears. You throw a quick thanks up to the sky cause, wow, this could have gone badly.

 

On the opposite side of the room sits a low cabinet from which you exchange your clothes for a baggy t-shirt and a pair of comfortable shorts to sleep in, pulling each on quickly then making your way over to the bed. Jungkook’s had a key to your place for a while now, but usually he’d let you know if he planned on spending the night here, that way at least you’d make it a point to get home at a reasonable time. When you canceled plans earlier, you’d expected that he’d head back to his place for the night rather than stay here alone.

 

“Are you gonna keep staring or what?” In shock you kick out a leg causing your balance to shift so that you’re in danger of falling off the side of the mattress. Jungkook’s reflexes are just fast enough, despite his half awake state, to keep you from falling. “Hey, relax,” he chuckles, “It’s just me.” He settles back down into the bed and stares up at you expectantly. A few seconds of frozen silence and he speaks up again, “Sooooo, are you gonna sleep or did you come home just to sit there and stare at me?” He reaches out for you, hands making grabby motions in the air, “Sleep with me.”

 

And it happens too easily, the way your heart changes its tune. You sink onto the bed beside him. “So did the meeting go well? It did right? You were out so late I figured it could only be because you were celebrating the deal of a lifetime. Right? Am I right?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“Ah, see! I knew you could, noona. You were freaking out over nothing when really you should have-” He stops, nose twitching, “Wait.” He pulls away for a second to look you in the eye. Even in the semi-darkness you can see the cogs turning behind them as he pieces everything together. “Why aren’t you excited?!” Okay, so he hasn’t put everything together. “This is great, noona! Everyone in the industry was after this investment but you got it. You!” He’s beaming. You feel like trash.

 

“I’m exhausted, Jungkook,” you sigh, “Let’s get some sleep, huh?” It’s hard not to make the fact that you purposely scoot as far away from him as possible obvious, especially when you generally sleep tightly tangled together.

 

He’s silent for a second, well aware that he was just shut down, before reaching out for you. “Come lay over here, jagiya.” His warm hand latches onto your arm and drags you close enough so that he can tuck you under his chin. He buries his nose into the side of your neck, planning to fall asleep to your sweet scent, but sharply pulls back when he smells it. Another male. Here we go.

 

“Before you freak out let me explain,” you start calmly, but Jungkook is a hot-headed alpha and damn it all he needs to know is that another male’s scent is wafting off you. “After the meeting I-”

 

“Who is he,” he grits, “Who the is he?”

 

“-was only dinner to celebrate becoming business partners. I didn’t think it was-”

 

“Who. Is. He.” His voice rises heatedly, a combination of anger and jealousy and hurt lacing his tone, “Why didn’t you tell me you were out all this time with this guy? You canceled our plans to go see him instead?”

 

“Ya, ya, calm down a second and listen. He’s just a friend. Not even a friend. I literally met him today and we only-” You’re cut off as Jungkook suddenly rolls over and pins you down between his strong thighs. The last thing you expected was for his moth to come crashing down onto your own with force enough to split your lip. He presses against you in a desperate manner, kissing and into your mouth as if it’s the last time he’ll ever get the chance. It gets harder and harder to breath as the intense kiss continues, but Jungkook doesn’t let up for a second, continues to alternate between biting along your bottom lip and on your tongue until you push at him to let you breathe.

 

“Who am I?” he grows into your parted mouth, uses the pause to grind down into your crotch with a groan, “Who the am I?!”

 

The aggressiveness makes you dizzy. “M-my-”

 

He rolls his hips again and the hard arch of his drags along your stomach drawing another deep groan. “I’m your mate,” he grits, “You’re mine. Did you forget?” Warm breath tickles your ears, warm lips trace along your collarbone, warm hands slide down your sides. “You must have or else you would have never met that prick,” he clicks his tongue, “I think I’ll have to remind you.” He bites down hard on your earlobe while the fingers hooked in the waistband of your shorts rip the fabric down to your knees. Diving down he latches onto a strip of skin just below your belly button and worries the soft flesh between his teeth as his legs finish the job of throwing aside your bottoms. Your hands move on their own, threading into his hair from above, pulling him closer, lower to where you want him to be. “Hands to yourself,” and he reaches up to pin them alongside your face, “You don’t get to touch, not when you’ve been bad.” The way his broad shoulders flex and the slinks back to your lower half has your thighs clenching together in anticipation; this isn’t the first time things have turned ual, but this is the first time you’re sure you won’t get off without getting ed into the mattress. It’s exciting.

 

“Jungkook, really I didn’t-”

 

A hand lands on your thigh just above where he’s making a deep mark, “Quiet,” he pulls off with a pop, “I don’t want excuses, I want you to strip.” At this he sits back on his shins and crosses his arms over his bare chest, watching silently as you slowly sit up and move to pull your shirt over your head. “Everything. Off.”

 

You’re a little more than self conscious lying underneath him, but despite the tough act he’s putting on, he’s quick to reassure you. “So in’ perfect,” he breathes as his eyes take in the way you’re draped out across the soft sheets, “And all mine.” Wasting no time, he pulls a into his mouth and long and hard in order to draw out a moan from you, bites down just to see you twitch, grinds into your dripping core to make your back arch.

 

Without warning two fingers start rubbing circles hard against your clint. “J-Jungkook,” you grab at the sheets, toes curling, “.” The touch reduces you to a mess, “I want- I want you to me. me, please.”

 

His hand pauses as he leans forward to speak right into your ear, low voice sending shivers through your body, “I’ll show you how a real alpha s.”

 

 

 

 

He gets impatient after two fingers, pulling them out and them clean in less than two minutes of prep. It’s supposed to sting anyways. “Hands and knees,” he commands with a grunt, observing your movements with an eye on your and a hand moving over his . A hand grips at the base of your neck, steadying his toned body as he settles between your legs and guides his erect to your hole. “You’re my you hear me?” he pulls your hair roughly, “Only I get to touch you like this,” the ridge of his pushes in and out, in and out again, “You’re mine.” The second you nod at the statement, he’s feeds you inch by delicious inch of his , heavily as the heat squeezes around him.

 

He pauses for a second, his usual self emerging in the soft “You okay, baby?” he murmurs into your ear, but it’s gone the next with a sharp snap of his hips.

 

You breath catches at the feeling, mouth parting to release a shaky exhale for every he drives into your body. “Fine, I’m fine, baby. Just don’t ing stop.” And he doesn’t, keeps pounding into you at a pace that’s punishing but so so good. It’s rough and angry and hot, but still passionate.

 

His deep moans quicken when he changes angles and this is the first time you’ve been together, but you can tell that he’s about to lose it. A few more snaps of the hips and he comes hard, breath stuttering and a desperate moan sneaking past his lips. His ing halts as he quickly pulls out and watches mesmerized as thin white ropes of come land across your back and and the soft bed below. And his possessiveness flairs up again; he wants to scent you, to mark you, to fill you with the come that's sliding down your and dripping ily onto the sheets. What a waste, he thinks, so he leans forward, tongue out and searching. He dips down to press his lips against the sticky skin then pulls back to gaze at the impression his mouth makes in the mess. his lips clean, he dives in again, this time his aim set lower, tongue brushing along the strip of skin that's exposed as he holds the curve of your apart. His tongue slips down into your folds and flicks against your sensitive clint, establishing rhythm that has you wound up again in an instant. “Come for me,” His voice is velvet and y and beautiful, “Finish right on my face.”

 

Who knew Jungkook had a mouth on him? “Kook, I’m gonna-”

 

“Do it.” he mumbles against your body, “Say my name. Who am I?”

 

“... Alpha.”

 

His mouth harshly on your core, once, twice, then your barrels through your body, stealing the strength from your arms so that you collapse suddenly, Jungkook’s name on your lips as you ride it out. A heavy body drops to your side and warm arms pull you into an embrace.

 

“And don’t forget it.”

 

Q_VJYHrx-W3GRt-7LxlPZpzxv0sBknyn-ycKUx3J

 

A/N:

Wow what. Cute time with Hobi (I’m trying not to let my bias show, but come on he’s freakin adorable) and angry with Jungkook. What a world.

The whole time I was writing the steamy scene this song was playing in my head. SNS.

This story is now 21,727 words long, wow! More proof that I don't have a life lol

See you little bombs next week <3

 

 

050213d68b6e05864d8f41ea724d0448bb116ce4

 

Q_VJYHrx-W3GRt-7LxlPZpzxv0sBknyn-ycKUx3J