Five

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kogyeol went upstairs to his room and was surprised when he found a sleeping Kuhn on his bed. He hadn’t forgiven him, but his anger was tamed down slightly with Wooshin’s kindness and Kuhn’s adorable sleeping face.

 

The brunette dropped his newly bought clothes onto the laundry to be washed first before being worn. He then proceeded to sit on his bed, admiring Kuhn’s face. He brushed a few strands of grey hair away from the elder’s face. “Why did you dye it grey out of all colors? Makes you look like a grandfather,” Kogyeol chuckled to himself. His anger towards the sleeping male was forgotten at that moment as he sat and continued through Kuhn’s hair.

 

Kuhn stirred and Kogyeol froze. The older stretched and wrapped his arms around Kogyeol’s torso. At that moment Kogyeol wanted nothing more than to slap him, but calmed down and decided to pat his face instead. “Yah! Kuhn, wake up! You’re sleeping on MY bed, intruder,” he whisper-shouted, patting Kuhn’s face repeatedly. “Ngh… stop…” Kuhn mumbled, still half asleep. “Kuhn!” Kogyeol sharply said.

 

Immediately, Kuhn jolted awake and he sat up with closed eyes. Slowly, he went back down to attempt going to sleep again, but Kogyeol won’t let him. “Kuhn, I’m gonna slap you if you don’t obey me!” he warned. Kuhn groaned and sat up for the second time.

 

His vision was still blurry and he went to rub his eyes. Kogyeol just watched him silently. He really is handsome. Kogyeol continued to admire Kuhn’s jawline, his lips, and his- “Hey, you listening?” Kuhn called, waving his hand in front of Kogyeol’s face. The brunette slapped it away. “Yes, I am.” Kuhn rolled his eyes. “Clearly you weren’t. I just said… that I’m really sorry for doing, you know, that. I’m really, REALLY sorry.” He shifted. He had puppy eyes and a pout that Kogyeol just can’t stand. It took all his energy to not coo at the sight.

 

He hesitated for a while. “Its fine- well, it isn’t actually. But it IS partly my fault. So… can we just forget about this?” he decided. Kuhn breathed out in relief. “Yea, of course. Oh, and sorry for sleeping on your bed,” he said sheepishly. Kogyeol shrugged. “I guess I better get going now,” Kuhn said again.

 

“Yea, your parents must be worried.” “Them? Nah, they don’t give a about me.” “What?” Kuhn shrugged. “It’s just how they are.” Suddenly Kogyeol felt the need to get to know this man better. To know what he’s been through and how he had been raised. “W-wait, Kuhn?” Kuhn stopped turning the door knob and looked back. “What?”

 

“If you don’t mind… can you stay here for a while? I mean, if you want to, that is. I thought we might need to get to know each other. And I’m kinda lonely,” Kogyeol explained timidly. Kuhn looked surprised, but he would without a doubt grant a simple wish for his fiancé, of course. So that’s what he did. They talked about a lot of things, starting from their parents and lifestyles, to why the hell they were put in this situation.

 

“It’s most probab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter