Two

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Go Minsoo is Kogyeol's real name; No Sooil is Kuhn's real name :)

Later that night, Go Minsoo stood in front of the full-body mirror, admiring himself. “I’m so handsome~” he said to himself, flashing his signature smile and winking at the mirror. He was wearing a white turtleneck and dark blue jeans along with polished, brown shoes. His hair was styled nicely and parted to the right. To finish off the look, he put on the expensive wristwatch from his father.

 

A knock sounded from his door and he heard a voice that belonged to his personal butler. “Young Master, the guests have arrived. Your mother requests your presence in the dining table.” Kogyeol rolled his eyes. “I’ll be down in a minute!”

 

He spritz a little bit of cologne before finally going down to the dining table. He remembered to keep his posture clean and straight, otherwise his mother would scold him. “Ah, there you are, Minsoo. Come here,” his mother beckoned. Kogyeol suppressed an eye roll. His mother would always call him by his real name whenever guests are around.

 

On one side of their long dining table sat a woman, red haired and very pretty. Next to her was a young man, probably no older than Kogyeol. He assumed the boy is No Sooil, his supposed ‘fiancé’. He had grey, slicked back hair and wore a form-fitting, navy dress shirt with a light grey tie. To be completely honest, he was one of the most handsome men Kogyeol had ever laid eyes on. He gulped and blushed, starting to get nervous.

 

From the corner of his eye, he saw Sooil smirk. God dangit, he’s really good-looking… Kogyeol thought. “This is No Sooil and his mother,” Kogyeol’s mother introduced, snapping him out of his thoughts. “P-pleasure to meet you. My name’s Go Minsoo.” He mentally killed himself for stuttering and embarrassing himself. He cursed under his breath.

 

They sat in awkward silence as they ate, Kogyeol stealing glances at the gorgeous boy once in a while. It didn’t go unnoticed by Sooil. They finished their meals and finally, Sooil’s mother broke the thick silence. “If you’ll excuse Ms. Go and I, we’ll just go and talk through some things.”

 

“Yes, of course. Minsoo, try to get closer with Sooil, okay?” Kogyeol really didn’t want to be lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter