Three

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: This chapter is slightly M rated, if you feel uncomfortable reading, I advise you not to do so.

The next morning, Kogyeol had just finished his breakfast and was about to go to the library. When he arrived with the intention of just reading, he was surprised with a certain grey haired male sitting on one of the couches.

 

Right, he was supposed to hang out with this man. “What are you doing here, Kuhn?” It was a stupid question, but Kogyeol really doesn’t know what else to say. “Oh, you’re using my nickname. I’m actually older than you, but since we’ll get married anyway…” Kogyeol rolled his eyes. “You were the one who asked me to call you that, dip,” he spat.

 

Kuhn was quite taken aback with the sudden change. The day before Kogyeol was all shy and cute. His face quickly changed to a smirk. “Fiery, huh? I like you.” “Well I don’t, tard.”

 

Now that Kogyeol thought about it, he wondered why he agreed to an arranged marriage so easily; how this man is stealing his heart so quickly. He just wanted to read and get lost in wonderful stories, but he was interrupted.

 

Kuhn stood up and walked over. Kogyeol started to step back until his back hit one of the shelves. The older placed a hand on the other’s chin and brought his face up. Kogyeol’s brain screamed at him to push away, but he stayed. He was so lost in Kuhn’s piercing gaze. “G-get off.” “You have enough power to push me away, yet you aren’t.”

 

Kogyeol blushed. He knows.

 

“You want this, don’t you?” Kuhn whispered in his ear. Kogyeol gulped and tried to look away. He looked at Kuhn’s eyes, and as if hypnotizing him, he slowly nodded. Kuhn smiled in satisfaction. He leaned in and captured Kogyeol’s soft lips in his.

 

They both closed their eyes and Kogyeol kissed him back, hands moving to circle around Kuhn’s neck and fingers threading through soft, grey hair. Kuhn smirked against the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter