Ten

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Wooshin’s car, Kogyeol did nothing but stare out of the window with the redhead’s hand on his. He was still holding back tears. It could’ve been a misunderstanding right? He thought. “Forget about him.” Kogyeol stayed silent and Wooshin frowned.

 

At last, after a heavy silence, the brunette spoke up. “How am I supposed to? After all he did to make me believe he l-l-loves me?” The tears spilled out again. Wooshin hugged him tightly. “I’m sorry. He’s always been like that. The girl, that was his… his ex,” he whispered. He put on the best guilty face he had as Kogyeol stared at him in disbelief. “What an .”

 

They soon arrived at Kogyeol’s place. Wooshin accompanied him to his door. “What do I do now? I can’t marry him after he did that,” the taller said in a small voice, looking down. Wooshin lifted his chin up. “I’ll try to talk about it with my mother. She would know what to do.” Kogyeol nodded and the redhead kissed him.

 

Not knowing what to do, Kogyeol decided to just kiss him back. It felt so wrong. He didn’t like it one bit. Wooshin’s lips were so different from Kuhn’s. Nevertheless he didn’t attempt to pull away from Wooshin. Once they parted, the redhead smiled at him. “You must be tired. Rest well, Kogyeol.” Kogyeol nodded, showing a small smile of gratitude before going in and slamming the door behind him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was later that night when Kogyeol received a call; a gentle rain knocking on his window. He had been lying around on his bed, listening to music from his earphone. He sighed and wiped a stray tear away. Without checking the caller id, he placed the small microphone on his earphone near his lips.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Kogyeol?”

 

Eyes wide and filled with hot tears, Kogyeol immediately slid the red icon on his phone, ending the call. The phone let out a ringtone again and Kogyeol tried to ignore it. He couldn’t keep it up though; he desperately wanted to talk to Kuhn. Finally he decided to pick it up.

 

“Kogyeol? Please… listen to me.” The brunette bit his lower lip.

 

“I don’t need you to tell me you ditched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter