Epilogue

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later

Kogyeol shifted and yawned. With half lidded eyes, his arms roamed the bed in search of a certain someone. His hands eventually found soft skin and he smiled. He scooted closer to the other body, using his hand as a guide.

 

“Good morning~” he murmured, wrapping his arms around a sleeping Kuhn. The older didn’t budge; he just continued to snore softly. Pouting, Kogyeol propped himself on his elbow and gently slapped his husband’s face.

 

“Kuhnnie, wake up!” Kogyeol whined. A grin finally graced his face as the older male scrunched his face up and slapped an arm over his eyes. “Morning…” he mumbled before snoring again. “Kuhn, we have to get ready for Wooshin’s wedding this afternoon, remember?” the brunette reminded, moving away to the edge of the bed.

 

A hand grabbed his wrist and he halted his actions. Kuhn pulled Kogyeol to his chest. His breaths tickled the younger’s neck in a pleasant way. “Who cares about that brat? I really hope Jinwook-hyung can handle him,” he mumbled. Kogyeol slapped his thigh lightly. “He helped you arrange your proposal to me, remember?”

 

“I didn’t ask him to do it. Mother did- after she threatened to take his stupid dolls away,” Kuhn murmured, chuckling at the memory of Wooshin’s whines and angry face. Kogyeol giggled slightly, admiring the silver ring on his finger. Yes, he wore it even to sleep- it meant that much to him.

 

“Just stay in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter