Six

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following week, it was a nice afternoon and Kogyeol was sitting in his library once again. Kuhn called him earlier that morning and promised to pick him up. The brunette had received a few calls during their week of not meeting each other and it was safe to say Kogyeol was fond of Kuhn.

 

As he was sitting on one of the maroon couches with a small novel in his grip, he heard the slide of the automatic door. He looked up and smiled widely when he saw a certain grey haired male. Kuhn made his way to him. He stopped behind Kogyeol’s couch and looked over his shoulder to see what he was reading. “What are you reading?” Kuhn asked. “It’s one of my favorite adventure-fantasy stories,” the brunette explained, turning to show Kuhn the cover.

 

Kuhn nodded. It wasn’t like he cared, but he wanted Kogyeol to be comfortable with him. “Sounds nice. I didn’t know you were into reading.” “Well, now you know.” Kuhn chuckled and kissed Kogyeol’s soft hair. The latter blushed. “Ready to go?” Kogyeol nodded.

 

“So, the city? What are we gonna do there?” Kogyeol asked as he stepped into the passenger’s seat. Kuhn’s chauffeur was not present, so that meant said male was driving. “Anything you want, actually.” “That would be a bit hard considering I don’t go out often.”

 

Kuhn smiled. “Okay, I have a suggestion if you don’t have any place in mind. What about the amusement park? I haven’t been there before, but it sounds fun.” He tousled his hair and continued, “It’s a bit childish though.” Kogyeol’s eyes lit up. “Oh! I’ve only been there once, and it was really fun~ Let’s go!” he decided. Kuhn nodded in satisfaction and started up the car. The drive took only 20 minutes. They chatted occasionally, and when they weren’t the silence was comfortable.

 

Soon enough, they arrived and Kuhn parked his car. They stepped out and breathed in the fresh air. They walked to the entrance, and Kogyeol attempted multiple times to hold Kuhn’s hands without the other noticing. (Un)Fortunately, Kuhn did notice and silently grabbed Kogyeol’s hand. He gave it a gentle squeeze as well, which left the younger blushing.

 

“Oh! Let’s go there first!” Kogyeol excitedly said, pointing to a blue stall. It was a shooting game. Kuhn agreed. “I can win this. What prize do you want?” he scoffed, paying for a round. He was given three bullets. “Get that bear, I dare you!” Kogyeol challenged. Unexpectedly for Kogyeol, Kuhn knocked it over and won the medium-sized bear. He gave the bear to Kogyeol.

 

“We have two more bullets, why don’t you give it a try?” he offered. Kogyeol gladly took the gun from him. He aimed at a blue tumbler and pulled the trigger. The bullet bounced off the tumbler and knocked it down along with a nearby pouch, earning him two gifts. Kuhn stood with his mouth agape as Kogyeol laughed, holding up a peace sign. He shot once again and got himself a cat plushie.

 

He pushed the gifts to the shocked Kuhn’s arms- who quickly put them in his bag- and dragged him into the next stall. “Ah, I’ve tried these before! They’re really nice. Would you like one?” Kogyeol blabbered, refe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter