Sisters.

Mr. Right

Yoona: How dare you do this me?!!!!!(anger in her voice)

Yuri: Yoona. How?

 

~ Taecyeon was indeed shock of a woman appearing in front of them and slapped Yuri. Taecyeon was about to stop Yoona as she was about to slap Yuri again. Yoona looked at Taecyeon furiously, Taec then let go of her hand. Yoona's eyes are again on Yuri.

 

Yoona: Let's talk somewhere else. Not here.

 

~ Yoona then went out of the restaurant and Yuri followed her but Taec stopped her.

 

Yuri: What?

Taecyeon: Your sister? 

Yuri: Who else could she be? Of course, she is.

Taecyeon: Why are you still going with her? Can't you see that she's really mad? She might get out of her mind and attack you. She might strangle you down.

Yuri: I know she's really mad but I know Yoona, she won't kill me or what and if she even tries to, I'll be sure to put her to jail.

Taecyeon: Are you sure you're just going to talk?

Yuri: Don't worry about me. I can protect myself. We'll just talk.

 

~ Yuri then went outside of the restaurant and saw Yoona. Yoona then walked away so Yuri followed her. Then they were in a park nearby.

 

Yuri: So what do you intend to do now? Now that you know.

Yoona: How dare you lie to me Yuri!!! I believed you. I thought that we're.......(crying)

Yuri: What? that we're already on good terms.......that I want you to be my sister..........that will never happen.......

Yoona: Do you even have a heart? How could you?(still crying)

Yuri: Yoona, stop the whining, okay? It's irritating and you're irritating too. It's not my fault if you're stupid enough to believe me.(giving Yoona a look of being annoyed)

Yoona: Why are you doing this? What did I do wrong for you to do this to me? I always did my best for you to accept me as your sister. What made you hate me like this?(crying)

Yuri: What a drama queen!!! SHUT UP, will ya? You really wanna know why I HATE you? Why do I feel so much hate against you?

~ Yoona then stopped her crying and was ready to know the reaseons behind why Yuri hates her so much.

Yuri: You took mother away from me..... YOU and YOUR SELFISH FATHER!!!!!!!!! You took the last chance for me to see her.............YOU MONSTERS!!!!!!!!

Yoona: What?

 

~ Yoona was surprised of how much hatred Yuri is filled with. Now she knows why Yuri did this to her.

 

Yoona: Yuri, it's not like that. You don't understand........ Omma........she doesn't wanna tell you about her being sick

Yuri: Don't you dare fool me Yoona......You always dare to act so innocent and good on me. You're just being good with me because you know you're guilty for your acts and also your father

Yoona: Yuri, NO! It's not like that. I always wanted to be your sister, a good sister to you because you're the only sister I have and it's true. And about omma, appa always wanted to tell your dad about omma's condition but omma is always stopping him.

Yuri: Stop! I don't wanna hear your lies!!!(crying and covering both of her ears with her hands.)

Yoona: Yuri, I'm telling the truth. Even I don't get why omma doesn't wanna tell but I realized that as omma saw me crying in front of her, she feels that she'll be just a burden to you. She doesn't wanna see her daughter's crying in front of her.

 

~ Yuri then cried hard and turned her back to Yoona. She doesn't want Yoona to see her this weak. Yuri then felt a pair of arms around her. It was Yoona hugging her from behind.

 

Yoona: I know Yuri. It's really hard that omma isn't in this world anymore. Cry all you want Yuri. I'll be here to give you a shoulder to cry on. I'll always be a sister you can lean on. You're part of my family Yuri.

 

~ Yuri then faced Yoona and hugged her. She was still crying hard.

 

Yuri: I'm so sorry Yoona. Why did I let hatred consume me all this years? 

Yoona: Yuri, it's okay. Actually, it's..... Yuri, can I tell you something?

 

~ Yuri then stopped crying

 

Yoona: Actually, it's kinda not okay. You know why I was really mad on what you just did to me. It's because that I don't know how...........I don't know if I can still see my son, Sun Woo.

Yuri: What?!!! You have a son?

 

~Yuri surprised of what just Yoona said, unaware that Yoona had a son with Siwon.

 

Yuri: You have a son? SInce when did you have a child? Who is the father?

Yoona: Who else could it be? Remember I left the father of my child just for you because you said that you were deeply in love with him but actually it's not true. Now how am I going to get Sun Woo?

Yuri: I didn't know you have a child with Siwon oppa? Why did you left him for me? Are you an idiot?

Yoona: Remember you even begged me. It really crushed me to let go of Siwon just for my sister.

Yuri: What have I done? I ruined a family............Yoona, I'm really sorry. I didn't intend to break a child's family. This is all my fault. How can you forgive me Yoona for what I just did? I'm sorry. I'm deeply sorry.

Yoona: It's fine Yuri. I forgive you. This is just a big misunderstanding between us. Yuri?

Yuri: Thank you so much. I'm grateful to have a forgiving sister like you. Now, Yoona. How can I help you?

Yoona: Siwon took Sun Woo from me. I can't live without my son and I'm afraid to face Siwon right now. I know he is still very mad at me. I tried to run away again from him. Yuri, will you help me in my problem?

Yuri: Of course. I'll help you. I want to help my sister. You're my family so there's no need to have second thoughts in helping each other.

Yoona: Thank you Yuri. 

 

~ Yoona then hugged Yuri tightly. The two sisters are now in good terms. Now what will Yuri do to help Yoona?