Friend In Need.

Mr. Right

~ Seohyun opened the door because of the irritating sound of the doorbell.

Seohyun: What is it?!!!!!!

~ Seohyun surprised that it was Yoona. her eyes swollen from crying.

Seohyun: Yoona. (then hugged her)

~ Seohyun invited Yoona inside and gave her a cup of tea.

Seohyun: Here. Drink this.

Yoona: Thanks Seo.

Seohyun: Yoona. It looks like you cried for hours. OMG!!! Did you and and your new boyfriend fight?

Yoona: Siwon? No, we didn't fight. I'm with him

Seohyun: Okay. What is it then?

~ Yoona kept silent.

Seohyun: OMG! Yoona, how would I know if you're not talking. How can I help you if you're like this. I'm here to listen just tell me. I might give you some advices.

Yoona: Seo, I........I.................uhhhhhhhhh..................

Seohyun: What? I'm dying to know you're story!!!!!!!

Yoona: wait. (sigh)

Seohyun: You didn't fight, right? But is it still about him?

~ Yoona nodded.

Seohyun: It's about him. OMG!!!!!! He has another girl. He cheated on you!!!!! Where is he?!!!! I'm going to kill him!!!!!!!!

Yoona: No it's not that. He's not cheating on me. It's about marriage.

Seohyun: OMG!!!!! Don't tell me that he's already MARRIED!!!!!! Yoona, how could he!!!!!

Yoona: Seo, will you please stop jumping into such conclusions. I'm confused here on what should I do. He's not married YET. He's going to be SOON.

Seohyun: WHAT?!!!!!!

Yoona: He's going to be married to YURI.

Seohyun: YURI? Your sister?

~ Yoona nodded

Seohyun: OMG!!!!! What should we do now? I mean what are you going to do now?

Yoona: I think I should give him up, Seo.

Seohyun: Why?

Yoona: Yuri, told me that he has feelings too for Siwon.

Seohyun: What about you? You love Siwon  and HE LOVES YOU too. What about you guys?

Yoona: I just want my sister to be happy. 

Seohyun: and you don't want to be happy?

Yoona: This is my chance to get close to my sister. My chance to be her sister.

Seohyun: Do you really wanna do that?

Yoona: I don't know. Seo....

Seohyun: What?

Yoona: If you were on the same situation what wwould you do about it?

Seohyun: I don't know. I don't have a sister.

Yoona: Seo, think harder.

Seohyun: What I know is that I will not give up the one I love if he loves me too. I love him and he feels the same way so why would I.

Yoona: Now, I'm more confused. I want my sister to love me but how can she if I will take Siwon from her but I love Siwon, I don't want another woman to take him but Yuri isn't just another person, she's my sister.

Seohyun: Your decision is what that matters. Think what is the best Yoona. Youre happiness or your sister's?