Thoughts.

Mr. Right

~ Siwon was filled with jealousy and anger. He opened the car door and is thinking of approaching the two but he hesitated. He closed the door and then drive away. He decided to go home and calm himself. As he reach his room, he then throw things inside his room and punched the wall. He leaned his head on the door and tried to hold his tears. Several emotions are mixing inside him, the love for Yoona, his happiness that he saw her again and the jealousy he felt when he saw his brother Minho kissing Yoona.

Siwon: Arghhhhhhhhh.........................

~ Sulli heard the noises inside Siwon's room so she decided to go and knocked on his door. She leaned on the door and asked Siwon.

Sulli: Oppa, is everything alright? What's happening in there?

Siwon: I'm fine. Go to your room now. I need to be alone to think.

Sulli: Do you have any problem? If you need someone to talk I'm willing to talk.

Siwon: Thank You Sulli. Just go to your room. Goodnight.

Sulli: Goodnight Oppa.

~ Meanwhile as soon as Siwon left the scene between Yoona and Minho. Yoona slapped Minho on his face. Minho hold his cheek after Yoona slapped him.

Yoona: Why did you kiss me? (in a mad tone)

Minho: Yoona, I......

Yoona: Why did you do that Minho?

Minho: I'm....... I'm sorry Yoona. I...........

Yoona: I can't believe you just kissed me.

Minho: Yoona forgive me.

~ Minho held her hands but Yoona pulled her hands away.

Yoona: Minho ENOUGH!!!

~ Minho was shocked.

Minho: Yoona. Sorry, forgive me.

~ Yoona became silent for awhile and calmed herself

Yoona: Minho, go home now. Let's forget about this. Please Minho. Don't ever do that again to me.

Minho: Yoona. I'm sorry if I....

Yoona: Don't mention it again Minho.

~ Minho hugged her.

Yoona: Minho, let go.

~ Yoona is trying to get out of his hug then Minho whispered in her ear. He was crying.

Minho: Yoona, I......... I love you Yoona. I'm just moved by my feelings for you.

Yoona: Minho, I'm sorry.

Minho: Yoona don't. Don't say that you're sorry. I love you Yoona.

Yoona: Minho, I can't love you back.

Minho: I don't care if you love me back or not just let me be with you, let me love you.

Yoona: Minho, this wouldn't work because I.....

~ Minho let go of the hug and then grabbed Yoona's arms.

Minho: What? Is it because you still love my brother.

~ Yoona just bowed her head and didn't answer. Minho shook her but Minho didn't get any reply.

Minho: Yoona, you can't love him remember.

~ Yoona turned her back on Minho and then went inside her house. She then whispered as she was about to close the door.

Yoona: I know but I don't know how.

~Minho then went home feeling deppressed about the incident. As he arrived home, he saw his brother on the lounge looking like he waited there for him. Minho didn't bother to even greet him he just went upstairs to his room. Siwon then bit his lips out of anger for his brother. Siwon thought about things on how long did Minho knew Yoona. The way he saw the two of them there, it looks like they know each other well. Siwon felt more anger and jealousy over his brother.


~ It's already morning, Yoona woke up from her bed because of the continuous ringing of their doorbell and the banging and hard knocking on the door. Yoona fixed her hair and went down to open the door. She was really annoyed by the noise in the early morning.

Yoona: What is it?!!!!!!!!!! It's 6:00 in the morning!!!!!!

~ She yelled at the tall man in front of her not noticing who it is and then closed the door but the man blocked it with his foot and then opened the door. She wasn't expecting that this very day that she will meet him again.

Yoona: Siwon.

~ Yoona saw that Siwon was really mad, she sees it in his eyes. She doesn't know why he's like that, what caused him to be angered.Siwon then went inside, he went to the kitchen and grabbed a pitcher of water in the fridge.

Yoona: Siwon. I...uhh....

~ Siwon stared at Yoona as he was drinking his glass of water. After finishing, he began to speak.

Siwon: We need a lot of talk Yoona.

~ He then went to the lounge and sat on the sofa. Yoona just stood in front of Siwon with her head bowed down. She was nervous and afraid of what Siwon might do or yell to her but as she looked at him he gave her a smile.

~ Yoona became confused on why Siwon gave her a smile. The smile should have given her a relief but it was the opposite she felt more nervous by his smile. She thought that maybe he is faking it and seconds later he'll began to yell at her. Yoona looks calm but deep inside she was already panicking.

Yoona: I'm sure he's really mad. He's going to yell at me any seconds later.(she thought)

~ Then Siwon began to speak.

Siwon: Sit.

Yoona: What?

Siwon: Are you just going to stand there all day?

Yoona: Oh.

~ Yoona then sat beside Siwon. Then she realized.

Yoona: Oh my!!! Why did I sit next to him? I'm so dead. (she thought)

~ Siwon stared at her, by observing her it looks like she is just pretending to be calm but she is rally panicking right now.

Siwon: Calm down.

~ Siwon placed his hand on top of Yoona's hand. She looked at his hand and then looked again at him. He smiled again at her.

Yoona: Siwon.

Siwon: I miss that. 

Yoona: What? (confused)

Siwon: I miss you calling my name.

~ Yoona was stunned by his words. When Yoona looked again at Siwon, he became serious.

Yoona: Oh my!!!! This is it!!! He's gonna yell at me!!!!(she thought)

~ As Siwon was about to speak, Sun Woo appeared.

Sun Woo: Omma, omma.

~ Sun Woo hugged and kissed her mom. Siwon was surprised of a kid appearing.

Sun Woo: Who is he omma?

~ Yoona doesn't know of what to say.

Yoona: What am I gonna say now? How will I begin? Sun Woo, son why did you appear this instant? Now, I'm doomed. What am I gonna do? (she thought).


 

By the way readers, it's already December 25. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!