Revealed.

Mr. Right

Yoona: Minho, if you ever see your brother, please tell him that I need to meet him and talk?

Minho: I'll do that.

Yoona: Thank you Minho, you're a really good friend.

~ Minho accompanied Yoona back to her house and he immediately departed after that. As Yoona entered the house, there is still this big silence, no Sun Woo and no Siwon. Yoona can really feel the loneliness to be alone in the house. As she roam around the house, she tries to reminisce the happy days together with her loved ones: her son and the man of her life. She then went to her room, took a nice long bath, changed clothes, and went straight to bed but it's somehow hard for her to sleep. That night also Siwon is next to his son in bed. Sun Woo is calling for his mother even if he's already asleep.

Sun Woo: Omma. Omma...........

~ Siwon was worried for his son. He turned him around to face him and he hugged his son.

Siwon: Sorry Sun Woo but I need to keep you here with me. This is a decision I made so that your omma wouldn't leave again and so she may realize things. (he then kissed Sun Woo's forehead) 


~ Yoona woke up late and didn't notice that it's already near 11:00 a.m. She can feel the hunger but she doesn't want to eat alone in the house so she went outside to eat in a restaurant and planned to wait for Seohyun. She went to a table near the corner and sat. The waiter stood next to her and gave her the menu.

Waiter: Can I take your order mam?

Yoona: I'll just have a lemonade for now. I'm still waiting for my friend.

Waiter: Okay mam. One lemonade.

~ The waiter left and Yoona just looked at the atmosphere of the restaurant. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. She knows that it's Yuri's voice and seems to be arguing to somebody. Yoona slightly tilted her head to see if it's really Yuri and she was right. Yuri and a guy are just a table away at her back. Yoona can't help herself so she eavesdrop.

Taecyeon: Yuri, stop your childish game already! Aren't you tired of this? 

Yuri: I'll never be tired of this until I finish it.

Taecyeon: You're just destroying yourself by doing this.

Yuri: I'm not the one who's going to be destroyed, SHE IS.

Taecyeon: That's YOUR SISTER.

Yuri: I don't want her to be my sister.

Taecyeon: Are you really out of your mind, huh? You're gonna marry the man of your sister, this has gone too far.

Yuri: Why do you even care?!!!

Taecyeon: I care for you, Yuri. That's why I want you to stop this. You don't even love that Siwon guy and you're still marrying him for the hate you feel for your sister.

Yuri: I'll still continue what I had started. I'll marry Siwon so that she can see how much it hurts to be apart from your loved one.

~ As soon as Yoona heard everything from Yuri, Yoona immediately stood up from her seat and went to their table. Yoona gave Yuri a hard slap on the face.

Yoona: Is that true? Is everything I heard true?!!!!!!

~ Yuri wasn't expecting a slap from nowhere and as she face the one who slapped her, she was indeed shocked of her appearance.

Yuri: Yoona?

~ Yoona can't hold back her tears. She was overpowered by her anger to herself.

Yoona: I believed in you, Yuri. I thought.........How stupid of me to trust you? SO STUPID!!!!!