Seen Again.

Mr. Right

~ Two months already haved passed since Yoona and Sun Woo left Japan and lived in Korea. 

Yoona: Sun Woo, do you know what day it is?

Sun Woo: Saturday.

Yoona: No, not that. It's your birthday today. Happy birthday my beloved Sun Woo.

~ Yoona hugged her son and lifted him.

Sun Woo: Thank you. I love you omma. Can you bring me down now?

Yoona: Okay if that's what you want.

Sun Woo: Are Aunt Seo and Uncle Yong Hwa coming today at our house?

Yoona: Yes. They just called me that thye're going to visit us. Don't you remember, aunt Seo promised to take you to the theme park.
Sun Woo: I forgot about that. We will go to the theme park today?

Yoona: Of course. I want you to have a lot of fun today.

~ The dorrbell rang.

Yoona: Looks like they're here.

~ Yoona opened the door, it was Seohyun with Yong Hwa. They went inside. Seohyun then pinched Sun Woo's cheek.

Seohyun: Sun Woo is really cute.

Sun Woo: Awww.......

Seohyun: Happy Birthday Sun Woo. Here's your gift.

~ Seohyun handed Sun Woo his gift and it's a scarf.

Yong Hwa: Get ready now. Let's go early to the theme park so we'll have a whole day to enjoy there.

~ They went to the theme park early. They rode many rides and play games with prizes. They soon rested for a while and sat on a bench.

Seohyun: Did you had a lot of fun?

Sun Woo: Yes. I do.

Yonghwa: Let's ride that one.

~ Yonghwa pointed to one of the rides but when he looked at Sun Woo, he is already sleeping on Yoona's lap.

Yoona: Looks like Sun Woo is already tired.

Seohyun: We did a lot of things today

Yonghwa: It's been a long day. Let's go home now. 

~ They went into the car and they drove back to Yoona's house. It was alreadt night when the arrived and they saw Minho's car. Yoona went outside the car and requested seohyun and Yong Hwa to bring Sun Woo inside.

Yoona: Seo, can you bring Sun Woo inside. Here are the keys.

~ Yoona handed her the keys. Yong Hwa lifted Sun Woo and they went inside. As Yong Hwa and Seohyun went inside Minho went near to Yoona.

Minho: Hello. Yoona.

Yoona: It's already dark Minho. What do you need?

Minho: I was just going to hand my present to Sun Woo. He's already asleep so just give him these and greet him for me a happy birthday.

~ Minho handed the present to Yoona.

Yoona: I'll be sure to give him your gift and your message. Bye Minho.

~ As Yoona was about to go inside Minho grabbed her and turned her facing towards him.


~ That night, Siwon was driving his car and he decided to go to Yoona's house even if he knows that Yoona never went back for seven years. He just want to go there to remember Yoona once more. As he was getting near Yoona's house he saw Minho facing a woman. Siwon was about to went out of the car to approach Minhio but he just decided to stay inside his car and looked at the two.

Siwon: Minho? What is he doing here? Who is that..........

~ Before Siwon finished what he's saying he realized that the woman with Minho is Yoona. He was really surprised and happy that he saw Yoona again but he was more shocked when he saw Minho suddenly kissed Yoona.