Tell Me.

Mr. Right

~ Yoona quickly went to Seohyun's place. She rang the doorbell and Seohyun opened the door.

Seohyun: Yoong! What the?!!!

Yoona: Let's just talk inside.

~ As they walk inside the house, Seohyun aks many questions to Yoona.

Seohyun: Yoong, did you even get home? Because it looks like you didn't, your clothes are still the same last night. You clothes smell like alcohol. Where did you even go?

Yoona: I'm just came from the hotel.

Seohyun: Why did you go to the hotel. You could have just go home. You're place isn't that really far from there.

Yoona: Seo....I......uhmm

Seohyun: What is it Yoona?

Yoona: Actually things are still blurry from what I remember.

Seohyun: I'm listening.

Yoona: What I remember is that after we parted, I met a guy but I can't remember his fully what he looks like, I only remember how y his voice is and even his hot body. I still remember when I touched his rock-hard abs.

Seohyun: What the?!!!!! Yoona!!!!! You sound like a ert!

Yoona: Me?(pointing to herself) A ert?(then she chuckled) NO!!!!!

Seohyun: It sounds like you had with that guy.(saying in a joking manner, unaware that her bestfriend really did it)

~Yoona just stayed silent after what Seohyun joked. Seohyun seems to realize that last night wasn't just any ordinary nights for Yoona.

Seohyun: OMG!!! Yoona? Did you? Did you, Yoong? Speak!!!!!

Yoona: Okay. Okay. I did it last night.

Seohyun: Yoona you gave your body to somebody you just met there and it's not just that, you can't even remember his face full.

Yoona: But Seo...

~ Seohyun didn't let her finish her words.

Seohyun: Did you even get his name?

Yoona: Uhmmmm..............

Seohyun: Even his name, you don't even know. Yoona, you had a one night stand. You lost your ity to somebody you didn't know. OMG!!!!!!!

Yoona: Maybe if I see that same guy again I might know that it's him. 

Seohyun: I might have considered what you did if you lost it to your boyfriend but no, it's with a somebody!!!!!!

~Seohyun continues to scold Yoona. Yoona just sit there and wait for Seohyun to finish what she's thinking. Yoona knows that Seohyun won't stop talking unless she says it all. So Yoona waited for her to finish.

Yoona: Done?

Seohyun: Yah, I'm done talking.

Yoona: Can I go now, I have a job interview today. I need to prepare myself this afternoon. 

Seohyun: Does your head hurt? I mean hangover.

Yoona: Not so much. I better go home and take a shower, I really do smell like alcohol. Bye seo!!!

Seohyun: Bye Yoong.

~ Yoona immediately went home to prepare. She went to take a nice long bath. As she was taking a bath she tries to remember what happened last night. Images of her having with the unknown guy started to pile up in her mind. Yoona was thinking deeeply, trying to fully remember what the guy looks like but it's kinda blurry in her memory, what's coming on her mind is his hot body and how there lips met and how there hands explore each body. Then she snapped out from her fantasy.

Yoona: OMG!!! I did those things.

~ It was already noon time and the interviews going to start after an hour. 

Yoona: Oh my!!! I better make things quick.

~ She prepared everything and went to the company where she will be interviewed, it's a good thing she arrived early. It's a good thing she arrived early.

Yoona: I'm sure going to get this. (she told herself)

~ As she was about to enter the building she saw a man with a familiar face but she was unsure where she saw him.

Yoona: Did I saw him somewhere before?(she asked herself)

~ Yoona didn't mind to know who this man is because he was already gone. She went to the interview room and there she got a new job. She is going to start her job after two days. Yoona immediately went home, happy that she got the job.


~ Two days have passed and Yoona is going to start her life with a job. She made friends with co-workers, and they all seem to be good to her. As she was doing her job, she saw again the man from the last two days. As the man was already gone, Yoona asked one of her close co-workers.

Yoona: Sica. (she said in a soft voice)

Jessica: What is it?

Yoona: Who was that guy?

Jessica: What guy? Oh the tall guy. He is our manager. He is well respected here. He is very admired by his workers. He is popular in these company especially to women.

Yoona: What's his name?

Jessica: Siwon.

Yoona: Siwon. Siwon.

Jessica: what? do you like him?

~ As they were talking, the supervisor was there roaming, watching what the workers do in the office. The supervisor saw Yoona and Jessica talking and begun to scold them.

Supervisor: No talking. It's job hours. We pay you to work not to chit chat.

Yoona & Jessica: Sorry sir.

Supervisor: make sure I won't caught you again talking.

~ The supervisor went out and the two girls giggled.


~ Days have passed and Yoona always do the same routine. Work - Home - Work - Home - Work - Home. One day she was assigned to bring some papers to their manager so she went straight to his office and handed the papers.