Leave.

Mr. Right

~ Another month has passed, Siwon is always keeping an eye to Yoona's every action whenever he is not working, actually he is almost not working, he spends most of his time now with Yoona and Sun Woo.

Yoona: Siwon, don't you have any work to do?

Siwon: I have and that is to watch you attentively.

Yoona: Besides that, don't you have any else?

Siwon: I'm giving attention to the things with the highest importannce and that is...

Yoona: to follow me wherever I go. Gosh, I'm not going to leave, okay?

Siwon: Really?

Yoona: Really.

Siwon: I'm still making sure. I won't stop until we get married!

Yoona: What are you saying? You haven't even proposed to me.

Siwon: If I ever propose to you, will you accept it?

~ Yoona just stayed silent.

Siwon: See. That's why I'm here to make sure you won't ever leave. You left me once and I'll never let that happen ever.


~ Days have passed again and Yoona is beggining to have a war within herself, the war between herself that loves Siwon and the part that loves her sister. Yoona is really having a hard time with this.

Yoona: I don't want to be away again from Siwon, I love him but my love for my sister forbids me from doing the thing which I wanted to have. (she thought)


~ At Yuri's place

Yuri: Tiff, I'm getting married soon, like real SOON!

Tiffany: WHAT?!!!! Aren't you kinda impatient for that?

Yuri: I don't have time to lose. Since Yoona is still here. I need to make the best things happen.

Tiffany: the worst for your sister, you mean.

Yuri: Yeah RIGHT.

Tiffany: You're really this rough to your sister, you know that?

Yuri: That's really what I intend to do here. Well, I think she's really having a hard time, she still thinks that I love Siwon and I wanted her to give him to me, how kind of her. Well, that's the payment. 

Tiffany: I hope you'll realize what will happen when you do this. You're old enough to think for your own. Do what you want Yul. I'll just watch over you as your friend.

Yuri: WHATEVER!


~ Early that day, Yoona received a mail.

Siwon: What's that?

Yoona: I'm not sure but it's from Yuri.

~ Yoona opened it, it's a letter. An invitation to a wedding. The wedding of Siwon and her sister. Siwon grabbed the letter from Yoona.

Siwon: What is this? They haven't told me about this? 

Yoona: The wedding is in the next two months. Your wedding. (looked at Siwon)

Siwon: I told you already. I'm not gonna leave you and I'm not going to marry her. They can't force me to do this!!!

Yoona: Yuri.

Siwon: Don't tell me, you're going to run away again.

Yoona: No, I'm not going to. (unsure of her answer)

~ Siwon is somehow worried on how Yoona answered him. It's like there is uncertainty in her voice. Later that day, Yoona booked a flight .The next day, early in the morning as Siwon left for work, Yoona hurriedly packed her things and also Sun Woo's.

Sun Woo: Omma, why are you packing my clothes? Are we going somewhere? 

Yoona: Yes Sun Woo.

Sun Woo: Where? Are we going on a vacation? Is Uncle Siwon coming with us?

Yoona: Yes. It's like a vacation but your Uncle Siwon is not coming.

Sun Woo: Can we wait for him? I want to say goodbye before we leave.

Yoona: We're gonna be late if we'll wait for him. We'll go to the airport now.

~ At the airport, they we're now on the line to get on the plane. As their tickets and passport we're checked, they were requested to step aside.

Yoona: Why? We have everything, our passport and plane ticket.

Staff: It's the order of the management.

Yoona: WHAT?!! They can't do this. Let me speak to your manager.

???: No need for that.

~ Yoona looked behind as he heard a familiar voice.

Yoona: Siwon? What are you.......

Siwon: What am I doing here? Let me return the question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Yoona: How did you.....

Siwon: How did I found out that you're here? Well, I have a friend in here and I requested him that if you ever book a flight, he should inform me.

Yoona: You can't do this to me.

Siwon: NO. You're the one who can't do this to me ANYMORE. How could you leave me again? 

Yoona: I'm just doing what I think is the best.

Siwon: REALLY? (sounded pissed)

~ Yoona is standing in front of Siwon. She's trying to put courage in herself as he face him. She can see how mad Siwon is even if he's trying to get hold of himself. She sees it in his eyes.

Siwon: I had enough of this. You can't leave with my SON.

~ Yoona was really shocked of what Siwon just said. 

Siwon: Surprised? 

Yoona: How did you....

Siwon: Do you think that I'm dumb enough not to know that he's my son. I already had a feeling that he maybe my son the first day I saw him. As days passed, I'm really having thoughts that he really is my son so I had him checked. I took some DNA samples and had it checked and I was right, he really is my son.

Yoona: Why didn't you tell me before?

Siwon: I was waiting for you to tell me by youself. I waited long for you to tell me but I didn't get ANYTHING and now YOU"RE GOING TO TAKE HIM AWAY from ME.

~ Then Siwon took Sun Woo from Yoona. 

Siwon: I'm going to take my son.

~ Sun Woo is just silent, observing what's happening.

Yoona: You can't take him.

~ Yoona tried to take Sun Woo from Siwon but his men was blocking her way to him and Sun Woo.

Siwon: YOU CAN LEAVE NOW BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE MY SON WITH YOU.

~ Yoona can't do anything but to just watch Siwon and Sun Woo leave.

Yoona: Siwon, STOP. Don't take my son away.