The Only Park Chanyeol.

Turn Back Time

Taeyeon waved bye to her father as his car drove away from the gate of Tiffany’s college. After the car had disappeared around the corner and out of her sight, Taeyeon reached into her coat pocket and pulled out her cellphone. She slide the bar over to read the text message that Tiffany had sent.

Meet me at the admin’s office. I’ve already got your class schedule prepared for you.

-Miyoungie

“Aish…this kid,” Taeyeon cursed under her breath and shoved the phone back into her pocket. She grabbed onto the straps of her backpack and glanced up at the huge building with gazillions of floors, “this is why I hate school,” she muttered before stepping across and into school ground.

--

The door to the admin’s office opens and Taeyeon walked in. She scanned her surroundings, seeing only a few students lingering around for who knows what and a few staffs walking back and forth down the hallway. Taeyeon bit her bottom lips and made her way up to the young lady who sat behind the desk and who was busy talking on the phone. She placed her hands on the desk, waiting silently and patiently like a kid for the lady to be done with her phone call.

“Yes…I’ll have Mr. Lim call you as soon as he gets back from his meeting…yes…yes I know…yes okay, good day,” she pulled the phone receiver from her ears and grunted, “that old lady,” she growled before slamming the receiver back down. She glanced up and caught Taeyeon’s eyes, “Oh hi…can I help you?” she asked.

“Um…I am here to um…” Taeyeon scanned the environment behind the lady for Tiffany, which she failed to spot her friend.

“Yes? To what?” the lady asked, sounding quite annoyed by Taeyeon.

“Ah…um…nevermind,” Taeyeon said and turned her back onto the lady, “stupid Tiffany,” she muttered under her breath before walking out of the office. Once outside, she shoved her hands into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

Idiot, where are you? You told me to meet you here and you’re not even here!!

-Taengoo

Taeyeon hit the send button and shoved her phone back into her pocket angrily. Deciding that it was best to not move where her current location was at, Taeyeon sat down on the stairs and surveyed the school ground. From her point of view, she saw a few students with bags and books rushing somewhere, maybe to their class because they’re running late. She also saw some students barely getting to school or some being dropped off by their family or lovers. Taeyeon glanced over to the far right side and quickly frowned, “I know that face,” she murmured and stood up from where she was sitting. Without giving her action another thought, Taeyeon rushed down the stairs to a group of young men hanging out by the water fountain. As she reached the group, Taeyeon stretched her right arm out and tapped the young man who was facing his back to her. He spun around to check who tapped his shoulder, “S…Suho?” Taeyeon said, dropping.

Suho gave Taeyeon a confused look and then realization smacked him, “Noona!” he shouted with a huge smile. Not thinking twice, Suho rushed in for a hug and squeezed Taeyeon tightly in his arms.

“Suho…you’re…hugging me too tight…,” Taeyeon said between breaths. Suho laughed and released her from his embrace, “I didn’t know you go to school here,” she said.

“I could say the same for you,” Suho replied back, “but how come I don’t ever see you? I thought you were working at your parents café after you graduated?” he asked.

“Ah…I still am,” Taeyeon said, remembering that she was here on a mission, “but I also decided to go back…go back to school,” she said. Suho gave her a chuckle and swung an arm around her shoulders.

“Noona, I want to introduce you to my friends,” he spun around. Once Suho moved his body to the side, Taeyeon came into sight with three very handsome and very tall men, “Noona, this is Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin but we call him Kai for short, and that’s Park Chanyeol.”

“Ah! Park Chanyeol!” Taeyeon shouted and pointed a finger at the younger one. Chanyeol tilted his head slightly to the side and gave her a confused look.

“Do I know you?” he asked.

“Uh…” realizing that she wasn’t supposed to know who “Park Chanyeol” is, Taeyeon retrieved her finger and gave out a nervous laugh, “sorry I got you confused with someone else,” she lied, hoping that her lie was legit enough.

“There’s actually only one Park Chanyeol at this school and that would be me, so I don’t see how you can confused me for another Park Chanyeol,” Chanyeol said.

“No…really,” Taeyeon replied with another nervous laugh, “I really do know another Park Chanyeol and well I thought he also attended this school because he told me that he did,” she said.

“I think you’re lying,” Chanyeol told her, getting slightly annoyed with Taeyeon.

“Enough guys, it’s not that serious,” Suho interrupted the two of them, “anyways noona, what are you doing right now? Let’s go grab breakfast together or something…that’s if you’re not busy of course.”

“Hold up,” Taeyeon held a finger up to Suho’s face and shoved her hands into her pocket to pull out her cellphone. She pressed the home button and saw that Tiffany had messaged her, “hold that thought Suho,” she told the younger one before turning her back to the group of men. She slid the bar over and read Tiffany’s text message.

At the office, right now!!

-Miyoungie

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the text and spun back around, “Sorry Suho, I have to run to the admin’s office to grab my schedule, let’s go another time yeah?”

“Um…sure but…”

“Alright, just give me a call or text,” Taeyeon cut Suho off before he could say anything else to her. She gave him a quick hug before dashing off towards the admin’s office.

“That’s weird,” Sehun spoke up, “we’re in the middle of this semester…I wonder why she’s barely getting her class schedule now.”

“Who knows,” Kai chimed in, giving the younger one a shrug of his shoulders.

--

“Sorry unnie,” Tiffany apologized and handed Taeyeon her class schedule.

“P.E…..chemistry….music….MATH?!!!” Taeyeon screamed and her eyes widened, “Hwang Miyoung!”

“Sorry unnie but he’s taking math this semester,” Tiffany explained, giving the older one a motion of plea with her hands, “I know you hate math.”

“AND ENGLISH?!” Taeyeon continued to shout, ignoring her best friend. She fell into the seat behind her and heaved out a heavy sigh, “Miyoungie…you’re killing me.”

Tiffany rushed over to Taeyeon’s side and grabbed onto her arm, “Unnie I know but I’m sorry, these are all of his classes.”

Taeyeon blew the piece of hair away from her eyes and let her head roll over to the side where Tiffany was sitting at and glanced at the younger one, “because I love you and you’re my best friend, I’m going to let myself suffer and go through this,” she told the younger one and sat up, “and also because when I give someone my words, I go through with it.”

Tiffany smiled widely and dove in for a hug, “unnie thank you!!”

“Stop….hugging…me…you’re…killing…me…”
------