Sequel - final

The Lost Cause
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/.N : Hiya. it's me TheStellarstar. Been a long time and I apologize for getting a lot of time to update this story. Even tho it's over we promised to give you a sequel and I'm really sorry since it got late to update because of the consequenes happened to me. And, apolagizing to co-author for any inconveniance occured. This is the end of the whole shot. Thank you for the enormous support throughout all stuff. Thank you! Enjoy!

 

-

"Why are you doing this Jung? Why a-"

"Please Kim. I have heard enough. This is my business and to run this I need money. So, just cope and support me."

"Are you asking me to support you? Do you think I will help you to sell a kid just to make sure you are handful with those filthy money? What on earth is your purpose?" 

"What is wrong with you Kim? Why are you fussing about this? We are not getting bribed to kill anyone, it's just a kid."

"Screw you Jung. I don't ing understand what even made you to indulge in a freaking trash like this? You might not care about the kid or whoever you put into trouble in order to quench your greed for golds, but keep in mind that this will not gonna work furthermore. If you think selling a kid makes you a proud man think your about your own daughters Jung. If they suffer like this you won't count fingers, do you?"

"Don't drag my family into this. You-"

"You'll only get this if your children are in a situation like this? You should know what are you doing Jung. You should know how these kids feel and their parents. You ing need to understand their feelings. This must be a joke to kid around but not to them. If you keep doing this I'll make you repent."

"....Really? You will make me repent? Like I am afraid? Remember this Kim, if you cross the line your daughter will have to suffer a lot. We both know that I hate their relationship. I don't ing need a single trace of your kid's hair on my daughter so, protect in her all terms unless you will have to bear all the burdens for her. Part her from my daughter before I react."

"None other than I want their relationship to end. I don't ing need a savage dog like you to become a family. I'll quit here as soon as possible. You don't have to worry."

"Cut the crap out Kim. If I am a savage dog, then you are too becasue you are also associated with this trash. You can't quit easily like that."

"You can't do anything Jung."

"You know what Kim, all the intruders in this field may think the same like you because these work are tough. In the future your improvisations will change your perplexive thoughts. At first everyone objects but later they are the one who indulge in it more than anyone. Look, you will conquer this Kim. Isn't that Baek kid also a kid with miracles. He'll change your persepectives."

-

"....What did you just say? You did what?"

"You know I don't repeat."

"H-ow was that even possible? You...W-What will happen to Jessica? Did you...did you even think about her? What if-"

"C'mon. Stop blabbering already. You and Kim don't have a slight different. Just the same. Preaching is on point." 

"Stop mocking other Jung! Y-You literally crushed a soul. A fragile-"

"Fragile? Are you going to tell me that girl, Kim Taeyeon is a innocent, fragile, flower-like girl? Aigoo, too sad! Did Jessica put a spell on you?...Let me tell you one thing. Kim Taeyeon is a rival. Rivals shouldn't be in good terms because they compete against. Kims are no good to us."

-

"Good for you dad, good for you! You succeeded in everything you needed in life. You succeeded dragging her life, the only person who was there for me when aloneside Soojung. I hate you. I really hate you."

-

 

Jung threw the pen, he was twirling with his fingers. Fists clenched. Eyes shut closer. He groaned slamming the table. Past thoughts, incidents scattered his heart into peices. He was frustrated. He thought if he could go back make things right but as usual life always teach you lessons. At first you don't know what you do but lastly you will be the only suffer. 

Kim Taeyeon.

The name kept echoing in his ear. Seeing the success ahead of Taeyeon, he realized he has to back off. People already started badmouthing and gossiping about the things. Rumours had started to spread. He did not know what to expect. After all, he was the bad guy. Karma kept already rorating around him. Kim's death was a hit for Jung. Not because he lost a friend but he lost the only comrade to continue the business they were pulling off. He reminded of the times how Kim kept criticizing him for being a jerk. He knew that then too but had no guts to accept. Because his pride was too high. When Jung trapped his friend for trafficking a twelve year old kid he survived from the cops. Kim went to jail for two years but sooner he was released. Kim was bribed to continue the business and he couldn't quit. But even without the interest Kim kept doing it, feeding his family. He ended up running his own business relating to the same field or jerks.

The death of Mrs.Jung was shocking. It happened in a split second when she met against Taeyeon's father's car, coincidently. Jung had no idea about it but he was devastated. Kim knew nothing and it was easier to put the blame on him. Jessica on the other hand suspected Mr.Kim but she couldn't point out because her daughter was in love with her. She didn't want to let Taeyeon to suffer. So she kept quite.

Taeyeon's and Jessica's relationship started when they were only 16 years old. Eighteen years of their love life spent with obstacles and sufferings. When Taeyeon rescued Jessica from a gang their ship started sailing. Their parents were notified by them. At first both families had no idea who they were dealing with but the conflicts between the elders got worse because of the relationship.

Baekhyun was a savior. He was Taeyeon's childhood friend and god-knows-where Mr.Kim found him. Thus, Taeyeon had Baekhyun like a sibling to her so, whatever happened he rescued her but she never knew he was someone unusual.

Taeyeon's accident sort of seemed to tame Kim. His heart dropped to his feat when he realised he lost his daughter. Without Baekhyun she wouldn't have lived anymore. In whatever the condition Taeyeon was there, she was alive and that's what matters. Jessica was informed Taeyeon as dead by Baekhyun. 

Later the arguements, Jessica and Taeyeon decided to move out for good. They flew to Canada along with Baekhyun and Taeyeon invested money to start a new company with their own money. Even though success found them they were labeled as a parted people in world society. They were vampires. They had powers and had to hide. Taeyeon had problem with taming herself to human blood. She didn't want to out blood after having a normal life like rest of the people before. Therefore Baekhyun, the one who already tamed himself to be a full human and control his emotions which he was good at, became the public representative in their business. Taeyeon was known worldwide but never came out.  

Jung look at the article once more. "You are just like your father. Never fail to compete still, keep your status with privacy."

He thought.

 

-

 

"Sooyeon-ah, let's break up." Taeyeon stared at Jessica's face for a good long time. Tears streamed down her face when Jessica stayed still. What on earth was she saying? 

Jessica gave a mocking laugh. "Taengoo, your joking at it's peak. Y-"

"I'm serious." 

Taeyeon cut Jessica off. Taeyeon knew Jessica was ever going to believe this. It's been years since they are together and now and when Taeyeon said would startled the Jung. This was not what she expected to hear. Not at all.

Jessica parted herself from her a bit. Her eyes gazed Taeyeon's which was glistening to tears. Were they actual? Were the tears Taeyeon holding actually mean what she spat just now? Questions ran through Jessica's mind and the blank expression on her face was evience.

"I..I am sorry baby. I..I..don't know what to say. I've been trying to tell you this for years but..-"

Jessica stared. "What is this?" 

Taeyeon felt the cold tone of Jessica's cracked voice. "W-What?" 

"Did you make up all these to celebrate our farewell? Or you perhaps-"

"No Sooyeon no! Please this is all for you. Baby, I swear. This decos, roses everything's for you. Please don't get it wrong." 

"Then why are you ting crap in front of me, Taeyeon?" Jessica had a thick glare on her girlfriend. Because she couldn't understand, this and Taeyeon. "What do you think you are doing? Why do you always say usless things?" She said in a low voice. She was shaking. She was not able to digest why and how this is going to be. She was helpless.

Seeing Jessica looking away from her Taeyeon reached Jessica and took her hand, interwining her fingers with her. The older was already had her tears streaming down her face. What she could do? To be honest Taeyeon really wanted to say that. Not because she had any conflicts with Jessica because they hardly ever quarreled. It was a reason that Taeyeon was afraid of more than anything.

"Sooyeon-ah..." She murmered. Jessica's eyes were on her hand which Taeyeon was holding. She didn't look up. "Sica..look at me.." Taeyeon repeated. Even though she knew her heart's gonna explode she had to say this.

"I don't want to." Jessica slowly muttered. She struggeled to remove her hand from the girlfriend's grip but she had a hard time. 

"Sica...I'm sorry. Please look at me." 

Jessica shook her head furiously. Even though it was an adorable sight to witness Taeyeon controlled her emotions. If Jessica doesn't look at her she had to react. 

Taeyeon stepped forward when Jessica reached backwards step by step. She was all looking down and Taeyeon had a direct gaze while she was holding Jessica. Utimately when the younger leaned against the wooden wall of the meadow. Jessica was trapped between the wall and Taeyeon. And she did not what will comes next.

When Jessica felt Taeyeon's cold soft palm againt her left cheek, she literally blushed. No matter how much angrier she gets but Taeyeon's intimate contacts always beat her.

"Listen to me once..." Taeyeon whispered leaning her forehead on Jessica's who was sobbing now. "Sica, I'm sorry..I actually am. I know I startled you saying this and being a total right now but..." She let a soft sigh. "...I want to protect you.."

Jessica looked up and stared at Taeyeon. 

Tears.

The only substance that make Taeyeon guilty and repent. Seeing Jessica's tears always broke her down. 

"Protect? Do you want to protect me?" Jessica asked weirdly.

Taeyeon nodded pressing her lips together tightly. 

What Jessica next said stabbed right into her heart. "Are you some sorta loser Taeyeon?" 

"S-" 

"Don't losers say those bullcrap? That...that they need to break up in order to protect they one they..." Jessica paused. She smiled before unttering the next. "No.." Jessica smacked her hand away and pushed Taeyeon freeing herself. She laughed which made Taeyeon feel sick already. She didn't want this but now it was all her fault. "No..how should I say you love me? I doubt that..I mean losers like you don't even worth second hand-"

"Sica, what are you blabbering?"

"I'm not blabbering. I'm stating facts. If you say you want to break up with me that means you may feel like I'm a second hand. Don't you Taeyeon? I dont know if many others are waiting for you. Maybe I'm one of them."

Taeyeon squeezed her eyes shut. The words Jessica wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter