Sequel Part 1

The Lost Cause
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A blonde haired girl with a fair skin was sitting alone in a dark room while staring at her laptop intently. She was swirling the pen with her left hand but her full focus was on the article published few hours ago.

Women of the year: Kim Taeyeon, the faceless legend

Supposedly 28 years old Kim Taeyeon considered as the most successful business women the world has ever seen. She conquered all major cities within few years and managed to make a fashion empire that no one will even dream of competing against. But the mystery behind young owner of multibillion company is no one ever saw her in person. There aren’t photos of her published and even her employees never saw her. Mr. Byun Baekhyun, the vice president of T & J Company works as the representative of the company and according to trusted sources he is the only person whom she meets. Although there are hundreds of theories why she doesn’t show her face to the world, the true identity of Ms. Kim Taeyeon remain a mystery until this day.

…….

She sighed deeply after reading the next few pages of the article going on and on about her hidden identity and closed the lid of laptop without a word. She was feeling tired and frustrated of the articles written about her identity.

Why they can’t let it go for once and focus on my business instead, seriously

When she was about to turn she saw a photo on the table made her stop in her tracks. A small smile appeared on her face when she saw the beautiful girl staring back at her.

Kim Sooyeon! I still can’t believe you are mine you know

Taeyeon took the photo and slowly caress with utmost care like she was actually touching a person. The photo was taken on their wedding day. It was a candid photo and both had their eyes closed as they were enjoying the moment. Jessica was leaning against Taeyeon with her forehead placed in the crook of Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon had wrapped her arm around Jessica’s waist holding her close. Taeyeon can still remember the exact moment and how happy she felt at that time.

“You know you its almost creepy that every time I come here you are staring at that photo?”

“What the…. Ya! Byun Baekhyun, don’t you know how to knock?” Taeyeon shouted at her best friend who was standing right behind her all the time. Baekhyun only grinned at her and sat on the chair in front of her office table. He leaned back on chair and put his legs on the table and wrapped arms behind his head, making himself comfortable.

“So? What did they say this time? Are you an alien or vampire?”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and decided it’s not worth wasting her breath shouting at him because he never listen.

“I personally go with the latter since you know.. it’s true” He grinned. Then his expression turned serious and scratch his chin pretending to think.

“I should really make a discussion like that on your fan website’s group chat”  He smirked at the end.

Feeling cocky, are we?

Taeyeon swiftly got up and in the blink of an eye she was behind Baekhyun and hit him with the thickest book she could find. Then Taeyeon leaned on his ear and whispered.

“You were saying?”

“ya!” Baekhyun shouted while rubbing the back of his head.

“You should know better than to irritate me when I am serious, Baek” After a moment Taeyeon let of him and patted his back walking back to her seat.

“Aish! This ajumma doesn’t even understand a joke” He muttered.

“Now, let’s talk about business, Shall we?” Taeyeon smiled sweetly before sitting down.

……………………………….

Jung Jessica Sooyeon or Kim Sooyeon as she prefer was lying down on a top of a rock near a beautiful waterfall in Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest. She likes to come to this place every day that it almost became a habit.

Nothing else could give the serenity I felt when stare at the blue sky while l listening to the sounds of birds and the leaves rustling by the wind. It’s been almost 8 years since we moved in to Portland, Orland. It was quiet difficult to adopt to new life at the same time to act normal around my friends and relatives. I could see more and do things faster than a normal person. But most importantly I had to control my thirst whenever I am with people.

 How can I hide those stuff from my friends and relatives who have known me since I was a baby?

In the end Tae and I decided to move to a place no one knows about us and easy to hide out true identity. Thanks to Baekhyun we found quiet and beautiful home in Portland.

It has everything we are looking for. The house was surrounded by a small forest so we have the privacy we need but very open because most of the house made with glass walls so it doesn’t feel confined.

Taeyeon established her business headquarters in Vancouver, BC, Canada and made Baekhyun the Vice president. He would visit us almost all weekends since it only take one hour flight.    

I was snapped back to reality when I was lift off the ground for a moment and made me sat on something soft. I didn’t have to look back to know who it was. Her scent was enough to convince me. My wife, Kim Taeyeon.

Jessica leaned back against Taeyeon’s chest and sighed when the familiar warmth spread through her.

It was something only this girl could give me

“So how was the meeting?” Sooyeon asked while playing with Taeyeon’s fingers and she felt Taeyeon exhaled loudly. She knows even Taeyeon worked at home it’s really difficult to manage a company like T&J.

“Fine I guess. We came up with new strategies for the next season clothing line”

I just hummed and we stayed hugging like that for few more minutes.  I felt Taeyeon nibble my earlobe and her lips were grazing down the length of my neck. She untwined her fingers from mine and my breath hitched when slowly caressed my stomach under my shirt leading upward.

Every touch and kisses were meant to express how much we loved each other. Even after years we never get tired of small moments like this.

“I was worried when I couldn’t find you when I came out until I found the note you left. I still don’t know why you prefer to leave a handwritten note when you can send a text message” She whispered after few minutes.

 “Because handwritten notes are a more sincere, Taengoo. It has a personal touch than a text message that could written by anyone if they get hold your phone. It means nothing”

“It is true. Whenever I see your notes I always….” Taeyeon trailed off without completing her sentence. Sooyeon thought she was trying to say something cheesy. She was holding back a smile and waited for her to finish.

“Always?”

“Laugh” Taeyeon finished with a hint of smile on her face.

“Ya!” I shouted and slapped her hand as hard as she could.

“aw aw! That hurt baby. Ya” Taeyeon was shouting like a kid while trying to avoid my hits. In the process of defending herself she dropped me off her lap.

“Did you just dropped me, Kim Taeyeon” I glared at my wife who is trying so hard to hide her grin. But her shoulders were shaking.

It’s time for revenge baby

She immediately stopped giggling when she saw my expression and gave her hand for me to hold. I hold it and next moment quickly pulled he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter