The Truth

The Lost Cause
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hello guys, me finally! I actually apologize for my absence and as my co-author said I was having my exams. And I got a free time so, I thought of updating this. Thanks for supporting the story. I appriciate that. Thanks for the great feedback. You guys are daebak. Please enjoy! X

-

 

Baekhyun's heart scattered into pieces as soon as he saw the scene happening in front of him. The sight was sickening. 

Seeing how the two girls behaving he felt weak inside. His nerves were getting tied up. Worst out of all, how much Taeyeon cared for Jessica. Baekhyun after all, didn't know what to do or how to react on the situation. He came for a purpose but now he had a challange to win over. 

He walking few steps closer he hid himself behind the broken door. It was dark and he could see barely but could hear the conversation between the two people.

 

-

 

"Please, please don't cry." Taeyeon tried her best to pacify Jessica but it was hard. 

Jessica was sobbing everytime when Taeyeon low her voice down. She was feeling the calm and the sensitivity of the older girl. Jessica already realized it was her Taeyeon from her past. Even though, she had changed, it was enough to feel her inner thoughts. From inside her old Taeyeon was living, still. 

Her memory filled with the crucial accident took place three years ago. It was the day, when Taeyeon clearly confessed her unconditional love for Jessica. She obviously remembered. 

-

"Taengoo, where are you taking me?"

Jessica popped her question time to time. But Taeyeon was not answering. The girl was grinning silently. She had a surprise to make. 

"Taengoo-ah, please where you ar--" Jessica was cut off as Taeyeon's hands uncovered her sight. Her eyes roamed around watching the mesmering beauty surrounded by her. 

Taeyeon stared at Jessica's smiling face and broke the silence. "Do you like here,Sica?" She asked. 

Jessica on the other hand, looked at Taeyeon after watching the place. "It's..." She paused her word and looked at the flowers. "...it's wonderful. I love here." She said averting her eyes to her girlfriend. 

The older one smiled. "I knew it, you would like here. It is really enchanting." Taeyeon said. Little did she know, when Jessica jumped and engulfed Taeyeon into a warm hug. Her tears were b.

"You shouldn't have done this Taeng. I...I actually joked when I dared you to take me to a place where I've never been. I was--" 

"Sica baby no! please don't say like that. I did this for you. Only to make you feel yourself so special. The first time I saw this place I thought that I am obviouly gonna take the love of my life here." She contiued. "...you were the one i had in my mind for the longest time. Even, you said you want to live in a place you can feel the calmess and serenity without any disturbance. So, this is my gift for you." Taeyeon said while wrapping her arms around Jessica firmly. She kissed her earlobe and caressed her tresses. 

Few seconds after they parted themselves, Taeyeon held Jessica's hand carried her to the huge Oak tree and sat down under it. Tapping her thighs, she invited Jessica sit on her lap. Even though, Jessica hesitated at first she obeyed the older and sat down. She adjusted position between Taeyeon's legs and rested her head on her girlfriend's chest. 

Taeyeon sneakily s her hands around Jessica's stomache and pulled closer. The intimate feelings made Jessica to swoon.

"Sica..." Taeyeon called with a soft tone. 

Jessica hummed as a reply.

"How much do you love me?" The sudden question made her blush. Why Kim Taeyeon was this romantic?

"What a lame qu--"

"Sica, answer me." Her tone was serious enough to Jessica.

"I only have one answer Tae. It's infinity. I have told you that." 

Taeyeon smirked and tickled Jessica's stamoche. "Such a sneaky princess I have. So you love me to inifinity? You mean it?" She asked earning a eyebrow raised look from Jessica. "You doubt it?" 

"Well, not really. But who knows? You are just saying that to make me fall for you and not to mean it. Hmm?" Taeyeon chuckled. 

"Yah!!" Jessica hit the girl. "How dare you to say that? I've told you countless times how much I love you and every time I said that I meant it. If you doubt, then don't believe it." She frowned and struggled leave from Taeyeon's embrace but failed. 

"Sica..." Taeyeon kept calling her but was not helping. When Jessica stood up soon Taeyeon pulled her back. Jessica was on Taeyeon's lap lastly. Even though, she tried again she failed again.

"I love when you get angry Sica. Because I know I'm special as much as you are special to me. That's why.." She stared at Jessica. "...I love you so much." 

"Then stop asking those stupid qustions. It always hurts my heart Taengoo. I hate that." 

"That's what I am here for. To heal your heart with my love. So your pain will go away." 

"Stop being so cheesy Kim Taeyeon." Jessica laughed. 

"Why would I? I am only cheesy for you. So, let me be Jessica Jung Sooyeon." 

When they were fidgeting their fingers and hands together, Taeyeon pulled Jessica closer to her face and cupped her face. 

"Sooyeon, I love you very much. I say that you are mine because you love me. Like I do. I'm selfish and I need assrance that you love me more than you do any other. I want you only and nothing else. Only you." 

Jessica caressed Taeyeon's cheeks. "I'm always yours baby. Always. No matter what happens. I'm always yours." 

"Then..." Taeyeon stared deeper. "..will you marry me, Sooyeon?" She spat out when Jessica looked shocked. She covered her face as tears started blurring her vision. Taeyeon's smile made her more melting. 

Taeyeon repeated. "Will you baby?" 

Jessica nodded furiously as soon as she saw the ring Taeyeon put on her finger. It had the first letters of their names carved with calligraphy. It looked very charming. She stared at Taeyeon and pulled the girl into a passionate kiss as soon as her tears rolled down from her cheeks. Taeyeon's lips curved into a smile when she felt those hot tears on her lips. She peppered Jessica few times before parting themselves. 

"I love you Taengoo. I...I--"

"Sica, baby calm down. You are too hyped." Jessica embraced the latter immediately. 

When the time they had to part, Jessica didn't know Taeyeon life would change to a whole new different level. 

-

"What the are you saying?" Jessica hollered with a scream. Tears were flowing nonstop.

"Stop your drama. Taeyeon is dead and deal with it." The man said firmly over the phone.

Jessica's fist hit against the nightstand. "Stop lying! You bastard. How dare you to say she is dead. What are the evidences and how can I believe the you are saying? Stop faking yourself." 

"You better tone down your voice, you . I only wanted to receive you the news. If you can't accept then be it." The man hollered and cut the call. "Stop sa-hello! Hello! Anybody there? Hell--" Receiver slipped from her hand when she started crying.

She could not believe what just she heard. It was unexpected. She never expected her Taeyeon to be dead. It was sudden that she could not even be sure. She met the girl just few hours ago but she was informed the one was already not anymore there. Jessica couldn't think of a reason or why this happened to her. Her mentaliy had gone with Taeyeon. The more she thought, the more she pained herself. 

Years, months wihtout a news. As much as Jessica was pondering about Taeyeon, she couldn't stop crying over the non-existed girlfriend. Jessica suspected since she could not believe about the incidents happening around her. It made her doubt. 

-

Jessica found herself surrendered because of Taeyeon's calm look. Taeyeon's intense stare said something which she was not able to guess. 

 

-

 

Baekhyun found it hard to see how Taeyeon trying to console the girl beside. Even though, she was not known about Jessica she cared for her. He did not want tohide anything from the start. He actually didn't have an intention of. That he only needed was Taeyeon to be alive. He couldn't let her die. Not in front of him. During the past few years, Taeyeon was glued to Baekhyun. He was her guardian. Even though, he always tried Taeyeon not to expose to public. Because he couldn't lose Taeyeon's life for another time. 

Kim Soo Jun and Jung Andrew were rivals for a long time. Baekhyun had known that. When Jessica became a part of Taeyeon's life, Soo Jun never known she was his rival's daughter. All he knew that she was another hater. 

He could not take Jessica's life because he knew Taeyeon would not be able to live. Soo Jun knew how blunt her daughter was when it comes to love. She always searched for that from the childhood. If she lost it she would go insane. So he had to start from Jessica's family. Even though when Jessica's mother was killed, Soo Jun did not plan it. It happened all without his acknowledge. 

Baekhyun got to know this later. He was notified by his father-figure, who was Taeyeon's father. What came upto his mind first was if Taeyeon had known this. He was ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter