Troublemaker

Alljong One-Shot Collection (Song Based) {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

LemonCandy1093... I'm just gonna quote Sungjong here: Are you happy?! ARE YOU HAPPY?!... sighs... of constantly yelling and rofling with her on Facebook and Skype during the process of this one-shot =3=

By the way, I'm just gonna say screw yeoljong's cover cuz it makes typing this one-shot easier for me if Sungjong has Hyuna's role -3- (btw, remember that purple dress he wore when dancing to The Boys?)

There's also some implied actions here -///- so let your imagination flow as I continue to feel awkward about writing this entire chapter.


"And your room is on the third floor on the left sde of the hallway if you take the elevator to my left."

Sungyeol took the keys and bowed quickly before heading to the elevator and entering it. Eventually, he reached the right floor where there was a turn into the hallway filled with rooms.

He walked, searching for his room, when he saw a boy, probably a year or two younger than him, wearing a very attention grabbing outfit. By attention grabbing, he means wearing a barely appropriate dress but crossdressing right.

There the boy was, strutting around in a sleeveless purple dress with a collar that was barely past his fingertips where it was tight around the chest area but flowing elegantly around the hip area. The area around the collarbone was made with a see-through silk. Underneath the dress he wore stockings and black ankle boots.

Honestly, Sungyeol thought that the boy was a woman for a second, but luckily he didn't wear a wig and he could barely see his adam apple above the collar. The boy really could pass off as a woman with the doll-like face, slim waist, slender legs, and pale complexion.

What does he think he's doing...? Sungyeol's gaze lingered on the boy, making eye contact with him for the briefest moment before he forced himself to look away.

When Sungyeol finally found his room only to be pinned to the door and to find someone kissing him. To say that he was shocked to find the boy he had passed by not too long ago kissing him lustfully with his eyes closed was an understatement.

After a few seconds of shock Sungyeol didn't push him away, but instead kissed him back. Eventually, their lungs burned, needing oxygen, so they backed away and ragged breathing filled the hallway.

"Sung...jong..." the boy, now confirmed as Sungjong, managed to say between catching his breath. He wiped away the leftover saliva from his now bruised bottom lip.

"... Sungyeol..." Sungyeol murmured, barely believing that they just did that.

"See ya later..." Sungjong walked away as though that never happened.


The next day, Sungyeol should have figured that Sungjong would yet again pin him to that same wall, ravishing his mouth again with a stronger type of lust this time, seeing how he guided his hand to his thigh and slowly dragging it up.

Eventually, Sungjong had let go to his blazer and his hand continued to naturally go higher to the point that he raised the dress up.

"Don't... you have... other dresses...?" Sungyeol asked in a breathless way after Sungjong started kissing his neck instead.

"I just like this dress... it gets washed daily anyway..." Sungjong said against his neck.

"Shouldn't we take this somewhere else...?"

The last thing that he expected was Sungjong to separate them and to give a mischievous grin, "Maybe another time." and the boy walked away again, leaving Sungyeol quite irritated and confused.


Next thing Sungyeol knew, this ended up being a daily thing in his room, where they went deeper and deeper with there actions to the point that the next time he saw Sungjong there was more and more marks on his body.

Yet the same thing that occured again was that Sungjong would stop right before the end, leaving Sungyeol rather frustrated and making him fall deeper and deeper into his game, to the point that there was a change in his heart.

He realized something: he somehow fell for the boy as they interacted more and more, both physically and with their short conversations.

So, before Sungjong could leave his room again, Sungyeol grabbed his wrist and pinned him to his bed.

"Hey, let's finish this for once," Sungyeol said.

Sungjong seemed surprised at first, but ended up giving that same mischievous smirk.

"You say that after I put my clothes back on?"


The upside to being the hotel owner's son was that he had access to the webcams that were hidden in each suite, so it was easy to spy on people that interested him. Sungjong hummed as he listened in on the conversation going on in Sungyeol's room as the other was talking to what seemed to be his boss on the phone.

Maybe it was a bit stalker-ish, but Sungyeol intrigued Sungjong to no end ever since they first saw each other. There was a natural pull to him due to interest out of pure lust.

"Can I stay here for a while? I think I found someone I really like here... yeah... yeah... well, he's..."

Sungjong widened his eyes in shock at what he was hearing and it suddenly struck something in his head. He was starting to grow interest in Sungyeol for a reason other than lust.

Shoot...! Shoot shoot shoot shoot SHOOT! he realized that his normal game of seduction was turning into something more than a game, ruining everything about the purpose of the game. At first, he started messing with Sungyeol just like his older targets and intended to fully leave him after he got what he wanted.

"I need to end this..." Sungjong murmured, watching carefully as Sungyeol left his room, probably to go to a meeting. Slowly, he took off his headphones and got off his bed, remembering that he saw a gun hidden in one of Sungyeol's drawer for protection.

After he left and entered Sungyeol's room though, little did he know that the meeting was cancelled and Sungyeol found out about Sungjong's room right by his.


It was another day where there was simple kissing that led to something a little messier, but it ended differently.

Sungjong pushed Sungyeol onto his bed and instead of climbing onto his lap this time, he took out a lighter that he hid in his dress. He thought that shooting him was too brutal and decided instead to let his room burn with him.

He dropped the lighter, letting the fire grow bigger that eventually trapped Sungyeol. Sungjong was about to leave the room when he heard something that made him turn around.

"If you intend to end this then I'll end it with you," Sungyeol said firmly as he pointed his gun at Sungjong.

"I love you, you troublemaker."

And the sound of a gunshot rang out.