I'm breaking

I WISH

No One's POV

One day, Cube Entertainment hold a party to celebrate successful of all the groups under Cube. The CEO call all the artist like 4minutes, Beast, Huh Gak, G.Na, BtoB, Noh Jihoon and CLC and of course Apink. The party is held at a private Exclusive Bar. Eunji is sitting on the bar while drinking and talking to Hayoung. While Namjoo and Naeun seems go here and there talking with their company friends. Meanwhile Bomi is nowhere to be seen. “Where is Bomi Unnie?” Hayoung ask. Eunji looks around and she doesn't see Bomi “Hmm molla, maybe with Namjoo and Naeun or maybe sitting alone outside, she doesn't like party you know”. Hayoung nods “Seems she has a problem Unnie, do you know?” Hayoung ask. “Hmm I'm not sure Hayoungie, maybe she needs to be alone right now” Eunji answer.

 

Bomi's POV

He takes your hand
I die a little
I watch your eyes
And I'm in riddles
Why can't you look at me like that?

I don't really enjoy the party at this time, I'd rather stay at the dorm and sleeping. My eyes look around the club, I see all the peoples are having fun. Then I see Gayoon Unnie greets me “Hi Bomi, why you just sit here? Wanna dance? C'mon let's have fun with us”. “Hmm No unnie, I don't feel like dancing now, I'm just going to watch from here” I answer with smile. “Hmm arra, let's talk later Bomi-ya” “Nae Unnie” I'm back to my own world when suddenly something stop me from looking around. I see Chorong Unnie talking happily while holding hand with Changsub, I watch them from far away, I feel my heart broken into pieces, feel like I'm dying. Dying to see how lovely are they, Chorong Unnie seems so in love with Changsub, I can see from how she looks Changsub's eyes. “I love you so much Unnie, don't you know that? I envy of how you're looking at Changsub's eyes, really full of love, why can't you look at me like that?” I talk to my heart.

 

When you walk by
I try to say it
But then I freeze
And never do it
My tongue gets tied
The words get trapped

 

Actually there was a time that I would tell Chorong Unnie how I'm feeling, I really want her to know about my feeling and I don't care about rejection later, I just want to let out what's inside my heart. But then Eunji told me not to do it, she's afraid I'll get hurt. I know Eunji is right, I'm not ready for that actualy though I already know what will happen later. Everytime I see Chorong Unnie, I want to say but then I just get frozen my mouth won't open and do something. Feels like my tongue gets tied. “I'll be you forever sister Unnie” I thought sadly. But I really can't hold, my heart beats faster whenever I see her around me or whenever we're doing skinship for our fanservice. Chorong Unnie's always care about me, and that makes me love her more and more, It's just too bad that she didin't see the way I see her. That's why I just keep silent till this day. “Sigh”

 

But I see you with him
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart
'Cause you don't see
Whenever you kiss him
I'm breaking,
Oh how I wish that was me

 

I spot Namjoo and Hayoung dancing crazily with BtoB members. Naeun is talking and dancing with Dongwoo Oppa. Looks like they have fun, yes everyone's having fun except me. Eunji's coming to me “Bbom ah, why you just sit here alone since we came here don't you wanna have fun with your members? Cmon join others” Eunji tries to comfort me. “I don't want to Eunji-yah, I just wanna sit here watching you guys” I answer. “Yaa,, don't be like that, just forget everything for today, C'mon you need to refresh your mind, at least sit and drink with me” “Ahh andwae, in the end I will bring you home while you're drunk” I said while giggling. “Yaaa, I'm not going to drunk today, I know you need me” Said eunji. “Gomawo Eunji-yah, you're the best, Jjang” Then Eunji hugs me warmly. “Be Happy Bbom-ah, you deserve it”.

Then......

I See Chorong Unnie dancing with her boyfriend on the center, I envy them. They dancing slowly and romantically, that really tears me apart. “Ow No,,,,,” I see them kissing passionately, Gosh I'm dying, I'm breaking, I'm crying “No, Unnie, why I have to see this, this is my own false, I've been so stupid staring at them all the time” I said to myself..

 

To be continued ...

 

 

 

A/N : What will happen to Bomi after she saw her lifetime love kissing with her boyfriend? Ckkckk Poor Bomi, Actually I don't want to make Bomi suffers with all the broken hearted. But the song that i use makes she has to suffer *Mian Bomi lovers*  :D

 

See you at the next chapter ^^