Another Fight

I WISH

“Bbom-ah, do you mind if we talk? All I need the most is your forgiveness” Chorong said it softly, she really has no idea if Bomi will forgive her or not. “If you don't mind let's go to rooftop, I need to talk to you privately”

 

Bomi still silent, she cover her face with her palms, taking a deep breath, thinking what happen to Chorong suddenly she wants to apologize.

She still need more time to heal her own heart, she's way too hurt by Chorong's rude rejection and Chorong's act towards her for past few weeks.

“Bbom-ah...”

“Alright Unnie”

 

Then two eldest members of Apink walk to the lift going up to rooftop of their dorm. They keep silence in the elevator, Bomi just stand still like statue. After they reach rooftop, Bomi go out first then she walks outside, she's staring the night view from their dorm. It's the place where she usually spend her time if she wanna be alone or just to cry when she had a hard time forgetting Chorong. She can't stop thinking what makes Chorong bring her to this place, she keeps thinking why Chorong suddenly wants to talk with her privately. She's waiting for Chorong to speak, but she hears nothing, she wants to speak first and ask what happen, but her ego says No.

Then suddenly she feels two soft hands hugging her from the back, she's so surprised , she's widening her eyes and then freezing, trying to realize what happen right now, it's Chorong, Chorong's hugging her from the back, hugging her tightly, Bomi's still freezing, she's way too speechless, doesn't know what to do. She's about to ask, before Chorong cut her off.

“Bomi-ah,,, Bogoshippeo...” Chorong whisper and cries

Bomi still freezing, she feels her heart aching with this scene.

“Neomu bogoshippeo, I really miss you Yoon Bomi” Chorong said, still hugging Bomi who can't say nothing at all.

“Bbom-ah, I really am sorry, please forgive me” Bomi feels a wet liquid down to her tshirt, Bomi herself can't hold her tears, finally tears down from her eyes. Then she slowly takes away Chorong's hands from her body, she's like wants to say something but can't even produce a voice.

 

“Bomi-ah, mianhae, jeongmal mianhae, I've been the worst person for you, I don't deserve your forgiveness, I've treated you too bad, I really am sorry, I know million sorries won't be enough for you. I'm too selfish, but I really miss you, I feel lonely without you, I can't stand a day without you presence, I can't stand a day without your laugh or smile, I've been so cruel to ignore the best person like you, can yy..you.. ffoo..forggive me...??” Chorong suddenly begging, kneeling down and sobbing.

 

Now both are crying, as for Bomi she really can't say nothing she keeps bitting her lips. If it's normal Bomi she would not stand seeing Chorong crying and now even begging her, she'll soon help Chorong stand up and told her to stop crying. But in this situation Bomi really can't do that, she doesn't even want to see Chorong's face she know she'll get hurt more.

 

“Bomi-ah, jebal,, I'll do anything for you to forgive me, you can punish me as you want so that you'll forgive me, please...” Chorong really can't stop crying.

“You didn't care when I asked you that,,, you told me to stop when I asked you to punish me for my mistake instead scolding others, you didn't care when I told you to forget what I said to you and stop act cold toward us. You didn't even hear what I asked you” Bomi finally burst out, she can't think straight what to say.

Chorong's crying harder, she realized what has she done to her precious Bomi.

 

“I didn't know what to do at that time, all I felt is emotion, I wanted to angry, I was too confused, you confessed to me suddenly, at the time when I had boyfriend, why didn't you confess me when I was still alone??!”

 

Bomi's surprised with Chorong's last words, she still can't get it what does it mean.

“I don't understand unnie” Bomi said coldly.

“If only you confessed me when I'm alone, maybe I will accept you, maybe I won't reject you and maybe we would not be like this we'll be fine.”

“I'm sorry I don't get what you said Unnie, we better stop he....” Bomi's cut off by Chorong who suddenly hugs her tight and say “I love you ...!”

Bomi who is shocked then slowly push Chorong away from her body, she just widden her eyes, another surprising words come from Chorong's mouth. Bomi could not believe, “why all of sudden?!” Bomi thinks.

“Lie ...!!” Bomi said coldly

“No I'm not lying to you Bbom-ah, I loved you from a long time ago, I love you Yoon Bomi even before you confessed to me, I love you since we were trainee, don't you see??I am not straight you know?? I love you and I got jealous too every time you get close with others. It's been many years I have to keep it alone, I love you and I was in pain cos I didn't brave enough to show and confess you, and I thought you didn't love me, that's why I choose Changsub when he confessed to me. I thought if I chose Changsub maybe I can forget you and...”

 

“And you can ...!!” Bomi cutt off Chorong's words

“Yess,, you can easily forget me, you gave your love to Changsub oppa, you're happy with him, you love him so much and you can easily forget me, that's why you rejected me that's why you told me to stay away from you.”

“No you're wrong, I still can't never move on from you, I am in pain even until now” said Chorong who's now kneeling down and can't stop crying

“You're in pain? Hhh.. why you're in pain? For you information Chorong Unnie, I am the one who's in pain until now, don't you know? Of course you'll never know, you'll never know my pain... I am still hurt till today, really hurt even I'm trying hard to forget and move on from you, Don't you know how hurt I am seeing you loving another man, don't you see I'm hurt seeing you happy with other, not me? Don't you know that my heart's breaking into million pieces seeing you doing love dovey in front of me, seeing you dancing with him, Don't you see it's tearing me apart seeing kissing with him in the club?!! Don't you know that I'm hurting all this time cos I'm wishing that was me? How I wish that was me who protects you, how I wish that was me that you can lean on, that you're happy with, how I wish that was me the one you love, then I can call you my girlfriend?? see unnie? How poor I am for wishing impossible things” Bomi finally spill out all of her pain in front of Chorong, and poor Chorong she can only can cry hard without say nothing, it's really hard for her to see Bomi being angry like this all she can do just kneeling down and crying hard.

 

Bomi can't stand anymore, after she tell everything then she walks out leaving Chorong, she runs away from Chorong.

“Bbom-ah wait, don't go...!” Chorong screaming out loud, not wanting Bomi to run away from her, but she's late, Bomi already enter the elevator and go down. Chorong follows her with other elevator go back down to the dorm.

Bomi then enter the dorm, she takes her coat, helmet and her motorcycle key, she wants to go out she'e been stressed out with all these problems. Chorong tries to hold Bomi not to go anywhere, but she can't do anything “Bbom-ah don't go please, Bbom-aahhh ...”.

 

Eunji and Naeun who hear Chorong's scream then out of their room, surprised seeing Chorong sitting down on the door and crying hard. “Unnie what happen? Where's Bomi? You both fight again?? aishh”

 

Bomi's POV

I take my sport motorcycle from the basement of my dorm, I can't stand anymore I can't really face this I just want to escape tonight. I go to Han river my fav place every time I want to escape. I sit down on a grass and crying hard thinking of everything that just happen a while ago. I still can't believe with all Chorong unnie said. I could not believe that she love me, if she loves me then why she has to hurt me like this, though she's already explained everything, I just can't accept it easily. I can't think of anything right now, all I feel just angriness and confusion. Why it has to happen to me after I got hurt for along time then suddenly Chorong unnie confessed to me, she has boyfriend she loves her bf so much it can't be she loves me too. I keep silent for along time in the side of han river, I feel my phone vibrate for many times, it's call and messages from Eunji and Namjoo they must be looking for me. Right now I really don't care with everything I just want to be alone, so I ignore all the missed calls and message.

 

It feels like I have stayed like statue for years when suddenly I feel a hand grab my shoulder, it makes wakes me up from my lost soul. It's Changsub oppa who grabs my shoulder, how surprising I meet him in this place. “ what a coincidental” I thought, why I have to meet him at this time.

Oppa...” I greet him softly.

 

No One's POV

Hmmm, I don't know if the gorilla Bomi can cry hard like this, aishh it's even louder than your laugh. Changsub teases Bomi. Changsub has considered Bomi like her own sister, though they're not close enough. He then sits down beside Bomi, he actually has already known the problem because Chorong has told him everything.

I am too late to realize, that Chorong's love is all for you, her true love is you not me, it was hurt a little bit, but you deserves a happines too, I can't be selfish.”

Bomi understand what Changsub said just now, she knows that Chorong has told everything to Changsub, Bomi feels sorry for Changsub, that's not what she wants.

Oppa mianhae,it's all my fault if only I didn't confess to Chorong Unnie the situation won't be like this, mianhae Oppa” Bomi hangs her head down.

Changsub just smile softly and pat Bomi's head, “You don't need to feel sorry for me it's not you fault, Love doesn't choose its owner, I love Chorong but if she loves you and you love her, you both deserve to be happy. I don't want to force my love for someone. Chorong has told me everything a week ago, that's why I told her to confess back to you before everything's too late. I hope it's not to late, I love her and I want her to be happy and I want you to be happy too. I am sorry for you too I am too late to realize that only you who can make Chorong happy, cry, laugh and even smile like an idiot. I also want you to be happy too”

Bomi becomes so speechless she doesn't expect that Changsub will let her love go for her.

Oppa.... I...”

C'mon, make up your mind, I know you still love her, now go home now and talk everything with Chorong, don't fight again. I'll never regret losing Chorong for you, trust me and you don't need to feeling guilty, I'll be happy seeing my sisters happy”

 

To be continued ...

 

Gosh, they fight again.. That Chomi,,, -___- What will happen next time? Will they fight again again and again? Will they end up together?? 

 

A/N :

Hii... Hi... I'm back again and always sorry sorry and sorry for leaving you cliffhanger last Chapter :D The story made me crazy, I am almost stuck , goshh. Forgive me for lacking in everything. I'll try hard to make this story end up beatifully.

Thanks everyone for Subscribing, Comments and Upvoting, It made me feel appreciated.

Thank you so much and I love you all :D

Happy reading ^^

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover