That three little words...

I WISH

Then ...

I feel someone's hugging me, closing my face with her shoulder, It's Eunji, yess Eunji's always there when something happen to me. “Stop looking, don't continue looking at them” I hear Eunji whispers in my ear. I started to cry, I can't hold my tears anymore, I let my tears down. “Eunji Unnie, what happen to Bomi Unnie?” I Hear Hayoung, Naeun and Namjoo ask together. Eunji just shake her head and give them signal to silent for a while. “C'mon Bbom-ah, let's get outta here”

 

No One's POV

Eunji took Bomi out of the club then bring me to the van, followed by Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung “Get in the car, I'll ask manager oppa to take us home, Naeun can you please bring the kids go in, you'll go home with Chorong Unnie.” Said Eunji “Naee Unnie, kids, let's get inside, take care Unnie” Then Naeun brings Hayoung and Namjoo go back to the club. Chorong seems happy with her boyfriend until she doesn't realize something happens to Bomi. Chorong then go to Naeun Hayoung and Namjoo “Kids, where's Eunji and Bomi, I didn't see them at all?” Ask Chorong. “Eunji Unnie brings Bomi Unnie back to the dorm just now” Hayoung answered. “Mwo? Waeyo? What happen to Bomi? Is she sick? Or she drunk?” ask Chorong “I don't know Unnie, maybe Bomi Unnie's sick, but she's not drunk.

 

 

In the next day, as usual Chorong unnie wakes up at 5 am then she cleans the kitchen then prepares breakfast for the members. Today Apink members have a day off. After everything's done she goes back to the room to check Bomi, at that time Bomi also has waken up. “Bbom-ah, you wake up?” Ask Chorong “Nae Unnie I want to run around the river”

 

 

Bomi's POV

I told Chorong unnie that I want to run around the river near our dorm, in fact that I can't face her, because everytime I see her, all my memories go back to the club last night when I saw her kissed with Changsub. “Wae? It's still to early Bbom-ah, it's still dark outside, beside you have to breakfast first before running” Said Chorong “Nae unnie, gwenchana I'll have my breakfast after running” “No Bomi-ah, you have to breakfast first, beside you're not feeling well right?” “No unnie, I'm fine, what makes you think I'm not fine?” I ask. “You went home earlier with Eunji last night, what happen? You're sick right? Why Eunji has to take you home?” “Ahh anni Unnie, I'm not sicn, I just feel bored last night so I took Eunji with me” I lied. “Really? Bored? Why? You have all you friends at the party last night?” She ask “But I couldn't have you” I said to my heart “Ahh nothing unnie, just bored, just forget unni, I'm fine anyway, thank you for worrying”..

 

'Cause I got three little words
That I've always been dying to tell you

I'm running around the Han river, I put my earphone, I play my new fav song “I Wish” from One Direction, it fits my heart, the song knows what I feel. The song says it all.

I'm glad, at least Chorong unnie still care about me a little bit, thought it hurts that she can't see me as I see her. Even though sometimes I just want to confess then I tell her I love her., to tell her that 3 words that i'm dying to say, dying to tell her, I didn't even dare to tell her my real feeling. It's because my fearness and my stupidness. I have to keep it my own. It's just easy to say I Love You, but It's the hardest thing to say to you....

 

 

A/N :

Hiii I'm back,

Sorry for late updating, and it's just a short chapter, Sorry for lacking in everything... still learning anyway

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Happy reading chingu ^^

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover