Fight ...

I WISH

After few weeks...

Bomi's condition's seems getting better after she confessed to Chorong few weeks ago. They looks fine although they rarely talk each other too much. They just talk when they are practicing or meeting. They rarely have fun together now. Bomi has to leard hard to stay away from her Chorong, she has to move on.

 

Flashback

 

Bomi got a text from Chorong

 

C : “Bbom-ah, sorry I can't accept your feeling, I'm sorry that I have to hurt you like this, I didn't even imagine this will happen, I don't know if I can face you anymore.”

 

Bomi replied :

 

Arraseo Unnie, gwenchana, I'm OK with that. Go on with your life like before, don't worry about me, I'll try to not disturb you private life from now on”

 

She can't hold her tears finally. The one that made Bomi disappointed the most is Chorong answer her just by text message, not tell her directly.

 

 

I got rejected, and I already know this will happen, I didn't expect unnie to accept me too” Bomi said bitterly. She has told everything to eunji. .

Be strong Bbom-ah, I know you're strong, I know you can, you have me and other girls,” Eunji keep trying to comfort her bestfriend.

Gomawoo Eunji-ya, I'll try hard to move on”

 

Flashback End

 

 

 

One day, the Apink girls are practicing for their performance on The Seoul Music Awards 2016. The girls practicing their new choreography for their current song Remember. Chorong's not in a good mood, she keeps forcing her member to practice without resting.

 

Unnie, himdeuro, please rest a little more” ask Hayoung who's almost crying.

Yaah, we need to practice more, we only have short times, I'm tired too” Chorong said in anger.

Other girls just stay silent, while Bomi just sitting in the corner resting her tired body. “Come on girls, let's practice more, we need to hear what our leader say” Bomi said.

 

Eunji knows that Chorong's temper has increase more than before. She has changed after Bomi confess to her, same condition happens to Bomi too. Chorong becomes more tempered these days. She can be angry easily and she often scold her member whenever her members did some mistakes even if just a little mistakes. She even makes Hayoung and Naeun cry because she scold them.

 

Bomi has committed to herself that she may not feeling down, she has to move on, she may not be weak after she had confessed to Chorong. She knows that she still has the other girls, she has Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung who are always stick around with her and comfort her. And nowadays she become more and more closer to Hayoung and Naeun, she often plays with both of them since Eunji and Namjoo are sometimes busy with their solo activities.

 

Hayoung : “Unnie although I don't know what you feel inside just be sure, you have us, I promise I will always play with you, don't be sad we love you”

 

Thank you hayoungie, Unnie loves you too, Let's go out I'll treat you ice cream ” said Bomi while pinching Hayoung's cheek.

Yaahh, you really will go without me??” shout Naeun from kitchen. “Hhahaha, kajja Unnie let's go with us, Bomi unnie will treat us whatever we want to eat, since we are good dongsaeng for her”

 

The three girls then comeback to the dorm after finished having ice cream, and when they enter dorm they Eunji and Namjoo have just arrived dorm too while the leader is washing the dish.

 

Yaah where have you been?! Why don't you tell me that you're going out?! And why do you come back this late?! Don't you see time?! What time it is?!!” Chorong suddenly scold Bomi, Naeun and Hayoung.

Naeun answer “Unnie, please calm down, where're going nowhere, we're just walk out for ice cream nearby, we didn't tell you because you were busy on the phone with Changsub oppa”

 

Chorong steal a glance to Bomi. “Arra... arra, you all better sleep now, we have to practice early tomorrow morning.”

 

All answer “Naee unnie”

 

Bomi's not feeling good with this situation, Chorong keeps scolding all members with no reason she knows it's all because of her. She decides to talk about this with Chorong.

 

 

In Chorong's bed room

*Note : Since Chorong said that she couldn't face Bomi anymore, Bomi decided to move to Eunji's room, so she's no longer in the same bedroom with Chorong.

 

“Unnie can I come in, we need to talk?” Bomi ask.

“hmm.. just come in, what do you want to talk?” Chorong answer coldly.

 

“About kids, Unnie, you can't scold the kids anytime, you were always angry to them without any reason, the kids just want to break a moment while practicing and just now the kids went out with me because I took them not because they wanted to and we're not running away, we came back late because we just need some fresh air, it's ok if you didn't give us longer time to break from practice but you don't need to scold them for their free time”

 

“So??” Chorong becomes as cold as ice.

 

“I don't know what makes you like this, if you want to be angry, just angry to me, not to others I know you become sensier because of me, I know you hate me already, but don't scold kids everyday, they don't know anything, they just need relax not to be pressed like this don't get them involved.”

 

“Then what should I do? Do you want to replace my position as leader? Go ahead then !!” Chorong ask Bomi with angry face. Chorong seems too scary.

 

“Mwo?? why you ask such a question? I just complained about what happen lately, not to mean anything, what makes you think I want to take your position?! That's non sense Unni ??” Bomi can't hold her temper too.

 

“Ohh now you're shouting at me, shouting at your leader??!!”

 

They finally fight..

 

“I never meant to shout at you Leader-nim, I still respect you and I will always will and I dont want your position, I just,,, at least you need to calm down, you become so temper these days, and I know that's all because of me, just shout at me just scold me as you like but don't scold the kids, they don't deserve this !!”

 

“So what do you want??” Chorong shout back to Bomi

“All I want is everything to be OK, not like this, and also you, you need to talk everything to us not to scold us anytime we do a little mistake”

 

“It's you who made me like this Yoon Bomi !!”

Gosh they shout each other :(

 

“Me??!! yess, if it's me, then you just have to punish me, slap me, punch me, kick me, anything you want, but not to other kids !!!”

 

“Stop !!!!” Chorong shout.

“Ne,, Fine,,'ll stop here,, excuse me !!!”

Bomi finally gets out of Chorong's room

 

to be continued ...

 

A/N : Gosh the room's temperature getting hotter with Chomi's fight. What made Chorong's anger getting worse each day??? Why do they have to fight?? :(

 

Hiii,, I'm back again :D

Sorry for late update, I took to much time to update this story, Goss, my weakness is, everytimg i make long story, sometimes i get stuck in the middle.

But for this story I work hard to make it good.

And thank you so much for Reading, subscribing and upvoting "I Wish"

I love you all

 

Happy Reading ^^

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover