Apologize

I WISH

In EunMi's Room

 

Bomi slams the door when entering Eunji's room.

“Bbom-ah you shouldn't be angry like that, just let her be, maybe she's tired or she has her private problem” Eunji tries to calm Bomi down.

“But she shouldn't treat us like this, she scold us every time like we do a very big mistake, I never know what made her like this” Bomi told Eunji while putting her angry face.

 

 

What made Chorong become so temper these day actually? Does she hate Bomi that much after Bomi confessed to her? Actually Bomi had apologized to Chorong right after she did confess to Chorong, she apologized for everything, yet Chorong didn't say anything to response Bomi's apologize.

 

=====

 

 

One day Eunji is in the Cube head office she's practicing for her next featuring on Huh Gak's new single “Even if I Speak Poetically”. Everything has done well, their recording went perfect, due to Eunji and Huh Gak's perfect voices the recording finished earlier.

 

“Wooh himdeuro, Oppa let me stay here few minutes” She said to her Manager.

Eunji feels tired so she wants to rest for a while at the studio, then she enter Apink's recording studio. Surprisingly she finds Chorong is sitting on the couch inside the studio. Eunji wonders what's her leader doing there alone.

 

“Chorong Unnie” Eunji calls softly due to her leader seems out of her world.

“Ahh Eunji-ya, what are you doing here?” she ask Eunji, she forgets that Eunji has told her this morning that she has recording schedule.

“I guess I told unnie that I have to record my song with Huh Gak Oppa, then what are you doing here alone unnie, at this time? Why don't you rest at dorm?”

“Just want to get outta dorm for a while” she said uninterestingly.

 

Eunji knows that her leader is in her own problem “You can trust me if you wanna share something Unnie I'm all ears”

 

Chorong just sigh seems like don't know what to say. “You know, nowadays,, I,, I've been too emotional and I don't know what's wrong with me, I've treated you and other members so badly, I know I was wrong I... I just don't know what happen to me Eunji-ya” Chorong looks lifeless.

“I don't want to be like I know you better than yourself, but I'm sure it all related to Bomi” Eunji said calmly to her leader, she just wants to help her Unnie.

Chorong's thinking about what Eunji said just now. “Eunji's right” she thought. She nodded at Eunji, comfirming that what she said is right.

“You're right Eunji-ya, it's about Bomi, I don't know what she did wrong that made me become so temper to her.”

 

“Spill it out Unnie,” Eunji said.

Chorong silents for few minutes, then she says something that makes Eunji a little bit surprised, though she has already know it.

 

“I miss Bomi... I really miss Yoon Bomi, I miss that pabbo Bomi, I... I'm such a bad woman for treating her and all of you so badly” Chorong drops her tears

“I do miss her, I miss her presence in my life and my days, after she confessed to me and I rejected her I feel she becomes too far away from me, It's my own fault to act cold to her, it's my fault that I told her if I couldn't face her anymore, that's why she stay away from me, I told her that I disgusted that's why she never talk to me anymore, I said those all because I felt confused I didn't know what should I say what should I do, I was just too shock with her confession. And now I face the fact that she's no longer with me, I feel lonely Eunji-ya, I feel so lonely without her beside me, I lost someone precious because of my own mistakes” Chorong can't hide her sadness anymore, she cries hard.

Eunji who actualy disappointed because Chorong treated Bomi badly, feels sad to her leader, she has the urge to hug her, but she holds it.

 

“I understand you feeling, But I think you shouldn't feel lonely, you have Changsub oppa, it means you're OK without Bomi, Bomi's the one who got hurt and she needs time to heal her heart she need more friends, she acted like that because you started it, she'd like to talk to you as usual but you don't want to talk to her you don't want to face her you don't even want to be friend with her, that's why she sticked away from you”

 

“I just can't accept the fact that I can't stick around with her anymore, I feel so jealous to all of you who can get along with Bomi, you can play with her, you can go out for ice cream or meals you can laugh with her, meanwhile I can't do those all, I am too jealous Eunji-ya, it hurts to see Bomi's no longer my BFF.” Chorong really can't hold her tears anymore.

 

Eunji feel upset because in this situation Chorong become so selfish. “But Unnie, you can't be like this, you're too selfish, you were the one who wanted Bomi to stay away from you...”

 

“I know, it's all my fault, I know it well, I just feel so lonely and I feel so guilty for treating you and kids badly, I really am sorry” Chorong just hang her head down full of guilty feeling.

 

Eunji can't say too much things, she just suggest her leader to apologize to Bomi and others.

“You better apologize to all kids Unnie, especially to Bomi, you need to make up with her, she really loves you, you shouldn't treat her like this”

 

 

Few days later after Chorong shared her thoughts to Eunji, she has the urge to apologize to her members. She has decided that she has to make up with the kids.

 

As usual, they're having dinner, Chorong make them delicious foods. Although sometimes she's being so temperated to the kids, but she always make members' fav foods.

 

At the dinning room, after they finished dinner

“Thanks for the meals Unnie, they're all delicious.” Said the giant maknae

“Mmm guys, can we talk after this?, I have a lot of things to say, can we all sit there” said Chorong, she suggest all members to sit on the couch for talking.

 

All the members except look confused with Chorong sudden action,

“Nae Unnie, what do you want to talk with us?”

Chorong silent for a moment then she speaks up

“Guys, I'd like to apologize,, to all of you, for treating you bad all this time, I know you don't deserve it, I am a bad leader for treating you bad, for sometimes scolding you with no reason for pushing you practicing hard, mianhae, jeongmal mianhae.” said Chorong who has a hard time to hold her tears in front of her members.

Like she predicted, all the members just silent, without knowing what to say to the leader, then she continue,

“I already know you'll act like this, it's all my fault, I shouldn't treat you bad from the start, it's should be my private problem with Bomi and I shouldn't involved you all” she glanced to Bomi who's sitting on the corner, hanging her head down.

“I don't expect you to forgive me now, I know you need time, especially to Bomi, I'm sure you couldn't easily forgive me.”

All still silent, Eunji doesn't want to talk too much, she'll let the leader make up by her own. Then Naeun speaks her mind.

“Unnie, we never mad at you, we already know that you acted like that but didn't mean you hate us, I know you're having a big problem, we understand, maybe we're mad at you right when you scolded us, but in the end we realized that you were in a hard situation.”

Naeun words really made Chorong cry, she really didn't expect her members being so adult and understand her, she feels touched but she feel worse because of that.

“You shouldn't apologize to us Unnie, we have no problem with you, you just need to make up you problem with Bomi Unnie, we didn't mean to tell you what to do, but we just want everything to be better like before, we don't like to see our two unnies cold towards each other, we don't like seeing you both fight, we just want you to fix each other so we can play together we can go out together, we can laugh together” Hayoung finally spill out what's in their mind that's really touching Chorong. She feels touched, so that she can only cry, cry and cry.

 

“But all I need is your forgiveness, so will you forgive me, for all those bad things I did to you?” she asked while crying.

 

All answer in unison “Nae Unnie” All then hug Chorong as they get back together again.

“Now, we're gonna leave you and Bomi unnie, you have to fix you problem, hwaiting Unnies”

The four girls enter their room and give chance to their two eldest Unnies to fix their problem.

 

Now in the living room only left Chorong and Bomi, they really need to fix their problem.

“Bbom-ah..”

Chorong just call Bomi as she doesn't know what to say.

 

To be continued ....

 

Will they fix their problem nicely? or will they fight again? I really don't want to see them fight again.

 

 

 

A/N

Hii Guys... I'am back,, finally after a looonggg time hhahah.

It took me long time just to write this chapter, Gosh, I'm crazy with my work at the office,

But i have the urge to post this chapter.

I'm so sorry for late update. I love you all :D

I love Chomi too ^^

Happy reading, please do comment,, and thanks for all who subscribing, comment and upvoting. Thank u so much

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover