Chomi... Chomi....

I WISH

Few days later

Bomi and Chorong had talked each other and they finally fix their problem, they decided to end their problem but keep staying as friends, So Chomi isn't official yet, although they're fine now but they're not together yet.

 

Bbom-ah how about my confession? Do you accept me or not? I know you love me so much” Chorong tries to seduce Bomi. “Yaahh Unnie you're too confidence, who said I love you that much” Bomi giggling.

Kkekeke I'm just kidding Bbom-ah, you're right maybe we better stay like this for now, who knows we can unite to be a official couple next time”

Nae Unnie, we'll see” Bomi just smiling hears what Chorong said.

That Chomi best friends finally fixed their problem and they're back again like before, they never fight again and they also had apologized to Changsub for what happen in the past. Bomi doesn't want to rush to be official couple, Bomi wants to let it flow because she's sure time will answer everything. The most important is now they become best friend again, the other 4 members of Apink also happy because now they 6 of them can gather around everytime they can go out together for ice cream or pizza and no more scolding from their Rrong leader during practicing. Chorong herself is now happy having Bomi back to her life, although they stay as friends right now, but she still hopes that one day they'll become official she has promised to herself that she'll be a good girlfriend if someday they're official.

Actually Bomi also wanting them to be official she's just afraid a little bit that the decision is too rush. Bomi's love for Chorong gets bigger everyday, she can always smile everyday just seeing Chorong.

For now Bomi still stays in Eunji's room while Naeun stays with Chorong. Actually Naeun has already wanted Bomi to change room with her so that Bomi can stay with Chorong and she can stay with Eunji, but Bomi still refuse she said she needs more time, just a little bit.

I promise I'll change room with you Naeun-ah, just wait a little bit more okay”

 

One day ...

God seems love that two lovebirds, God hears what Chorong and Bomi's pray. Bomi finally wants to confess back to Chorong. She told Eunji and other kids about this and all the members support her. They want their eldest Unnies to be happy. She has prepared a couple ring for her confession, she wants to confess at the same place when first she confessed to Chorong. After everything has been prepared she takes Chorong to that place.

Unnie, can you accompany me to some place right now?” ask Bomi.

Where, don't you see I'm preparing lunch for you and kids?”

Aishh Unnie, you can continue cooking later, go with me” It's a Bomi trick actually, she wants to confess outside but she has told other kids to prepare something at the dorm when they go back to the dorm.

Bomi then brings Chorong to basement, she'll go with her motorcycle. “Unnie take this...” she gives helmet to her girlfriend to be. “Yaah why don't we use my car instead?” ask Chorong who has no idea that Bomi will confess to her. “Anni,,, better with my motorcycle, trust me, it's fun” Bomi giggling, she knows Chorong doesn't really like ridding motorcycle. “But don't ride too fast or I will tickle your neck”

Arra arra Unnie, just trust me” Chorong holds Bomi's waist tight, she's a bit afraid actually, but she has to trust Bomi.

Then both of them go to a place that Bomi has prepared, Bomi parks her motorcycle in another parking area so that Chorong won't know that they are the current place where Bomi confessing.

Unnie we arrived, you can go down” Bomi said

Where is it? Who do you wanna meet actually and why you bring me with you?”

Aishh ahjjuma can you just quiet?”

Chorong knocks Bomi's head because she called her Ahjjuma.

Bomi then takes a slayer from her pocket she wants to close Chorong's eyes , but Chorong refused

Yaah Bbom-ah ige mwoyaa? Why you put this to my eyes?” Chorong screams, she's afraid of the dark that's why she screams.

Calm down Unnie I'll hold you, you wont crash anything kkekeke”

Chorong just follow Bomi's words.

 

 

In the Secret Garden... (BGM : Secret Garden by Apink :D)

Taddaaaaa.... Unni you can open your eyes” Bomi said, after she open slayer on Chorong's eyes.

Chorong's surprised and curious why Bomi brings her here. “Why I'm feeling something good?” Chorong thought. She thinks she'll know what will happen later, she just doesn't wanna be too confidence.

Bbom-ah ige mwoeyo? Why you bring me here again? There's no one here” Chorong ask.

The place is so empty, there's no one here, Bomi has booked this place only for them, she wants to do it more privately. Bomi then holds Chorong's hand and told her to sit down on a bench.

Unnie, do you remember this place? This is the place where all our problems started, this is the place where I braved myself confess to you and then got rejected”

Hmm..” Chorong just nodded. Bomi who feels nervous too, then sits down in beside Chorong and holds Chorong's hand, she takes a deep breath and say “Unnie, Right here, right now I want to repeat my confession to you, I'm feeling good this time will be different with the last one”

Dugunn.. dugunn..” that's what happen inside Chorong's heart, she feels so many butterfly inside her body, she's so speechless.

Unnie, I want to tell you again this time that I love you so much, I love you since forever and it will be forever. I don't have to retell why I love you, I'm sure you already know and I already know that you... love me too...” Bomi just smiles sweetly to Chorong and secretly takes the ring from her pocket and open it in front of Chorong. She shows the ring to Chorong and ask “Unnie,..mm.. Park Chorong Unnie, would you accept me to be...yy..your official girlfriend??” Chorong looks shocked she covers with her palms, she's about to cry.

If you accept me, I'll put this ring to your finger, and you can put mine on my finger too. I'm waiting for your answer Unnie” Bomi ready to put the ring to Chorong's finger.

Hmm,, put it and give me yours” Chorong said while she gives her ring finger to Bomi so that Bomi can put the ring to her finger and she continue put Bomi's ring into Bomi's finger. Chorong's tears finally drop down, she's too happy with this confession.

Bomi smiles happily because Chorong accept her confession, she put the ring to Chorong's finger and then kiss her palm, she knows that Chorong cries for happiness “Hfff, finally, thank you for accepting me Unnie, we're official now, Chomi is official Chomi is real ^^.” Bomi smiles like an idiot, Chorong both cries and smiles, she tells Bomi to stand up and then she hugs her official girlfriend. Both now standing and hug each other sharing their happiness, they hug for a long time then suddenly Bomi kisses Chorong's forhead . “I love you so much Baby Unnie.” Chorong then pecks Bomi's lips for a second and say “I love you too Pabbomi, I love you so much more than you imagine”

 

 

After that confession, that two lovebirds prepare going back to their dorm, on the way to parking area Bomi then gives another thing to Chorong. “Aahh Unnie, I have one more gift to you”

What's it baby?”. Bomi takes a cute pink helmet with initial C&B on it. “This is for you baby Unnie, couple helmet, you take this and I have mine, Next when we have a date, we'll go with my motorcycle and we have to wear this helmet, OK,”

Chorong just laugh seeing her girlfriend giving her a couple helmet, Chorong's helmet is pink then Bomi's helmet is white with the same initial. “Kkeke so cute”

Hmm nee, cute like us right Unnie?, let's wear this and go home”

 

Then both of them go back to their dorm, Chorong has no idea that the other 4 kids are waiting at the dorm, they already prepare a surprise small party for the new couple.

And when they enter the dorm, Chorong's surprised because there are so many decorations in the living room and there are Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung.

Coonggraatuulaatiiionn Unnieeeee.....”

Chorong Unnie, Bbom-ah Chukhae for being together now” Eunji said

Unnies, we're happy for you, congratulation Unnies” Naeun said and hugs them.

Omoo Uri Unnie now become official, chukahamnida Unnies, Namjoo wishes you for a happiness always, Congratulation Yooww” Namjoo said her congratulation with a rap that makes all the members laughing hard.

Unnie,, Unnie,, Happy Chomi days, Chomi's official, Chukaheee unnies, we love you” Hayoung says and runs hug her two unnies.

Chorong looks so surprised with all, she cries again “Ommo,,, what a wonderful surprise, thanks you so much kids, you already know huh?”

Bomi just wink to other kids, then Chorong slaps Bomi's arm, “It must be you, thank you Bbom-ah”

Bomi just give her smile, she's how happy so are all other members.

Bbom-ah, you have to take care uri Unnie, face me if you make her cry or sufferr, I'm gonna punch you hard, remember that”.

Naeee Pabboji-ahh,, I hear that, I promise I'll be good”

They continue their party till night.

 

After the party ended they tired and go to each room. Chorong ask Bomi if she wants to change the room with Naeun, “Bbom-ah, don't you wanna change the room with Naeun and stays with me?”

Hmm,, aaaaa” Bomi just rolls her eyes without say nothing. “Yaa Pabbo Unnie, you better listen to Chorong Unnie, we should change room, I want to sleep with Eunji unnie, okay”

Bomi just giggle “Ahh okay okay Unnie I'll change room with Naeun, thanks you Naeunie- saranghae” Bomi said while pinch Naeun's cheek'

 

In the Chomi's room...

Bbom-ah, thank you so much for today, it's the happiest day for me, it's all because of you” They both lying on the same bed, they even wear the same pajamas, couple pajamas that Bomi have prepared, they talk all about what happen today.

Nado Unnie, I'm very happy to, today's the best day for me, for us, it's all because of you too Unnie. I finally can have you, I can call you mine, I can sleep well start from today, I'll always dream about us”

Geezz, so cheesy, you're always cheesy” Chorong said.

But you love it, I know”

They both facing each other then silent. Bomi remembers that they haven't had their first kiss yet, it was just a peck when Chorong pecked her lips that afternoon.

Unnie,, “ Bomi calls Chorong softly

Hmmm??” Chorong answers back softly too. “I love you” Bomi whisper to Chorong's ear

Bomi then cups Chorong's face and lean closer to Chorong, then she makes their lips meet each other, Chorong respons back Bomi's kisses, she locks her lips into Bomi's sweet soft lips. They finally share their first kiss, they kissing softly until then they deepen their kiss into passionate kiss. They kiss for almost 5 minutes before they finally need some air. Chorong's face getting red and she just smile happily.

Hmmm the whole world must be envy because I can kiss Apink's leader's lips, and I never know that the lips of Apink's leader is so soft and sweet, I really want to kiss them every time without breaking”

Yaah,, what are you saying, stop stop,, let's sleep baby I'm tired” Chorong slaps Bomi's shoulder

Nae Unnie, jjaljayo my Baby unnie” Bomi kiss Chorong's forhead, Chorong's eyes, Chorong's nose, left cheek and right cheek then finally pecks Chorong's lips. Chorong's face getting red and she smiles happily

They cuddle until they fall a sleep and go to each other's dream land.

Finish ^^

 

A/N

Yeeaahhh finally completed, I can finish this :D Omg I'm almost dying for this couple. I'm glad they finally end up together. I was having idea for not putting them to be a couple. Lol, But i love them too much.

Again,, sorry for lacking in everything. I just write what's on my imagination :D. I'm not a good writter.

Thanks everyong for following my story, subscribbing comments and upvoting. All are so precious to me. I hope i can write another good stories. Thanks for all the support.

I love you so much. Saranghaeee <3

See ya next time :D

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover.