ch-8

Jeonghan's Love Story

The times was continue passing while Jeonghan still not sure of what should he do, deep inside his heart, he wants someone to stop him to play the games, and the one he mean is no other than his boyfriend of course. Different with what he said to Wonwoo, right? Whats wrong with that anyway? Like yes, he want to do everything he want to without getting say no from the other but from this matter, it was normal for wishing his boyfriend stopping him from kissing other people, right? Even indirect kiss, but stil...He wants his boyfriend to be there, to tell him to not play that games, he really want it instead of getting order from Wonwoo whose not even his boyfriend. Sometimes Wonwoo was made Jeonghan confused, what's inside his mind Jeonghan didn't know, if he likes his boyfriend, he must be not care to him, his mind keep wondering somewhere while finally everyone was stop on counting and the first person on his team start on playing and pass the paper to the second one which the second one accept and ready to pass the paper again to Jeonghan before right at the moment someone is pulling Jeonghan's into his side and everyone was know that it was Mingyu. Jeonghan was suprised at first before looking up to his right side and saw his boyfriend chuckle at him.
'Not getting any kiss from me, so now you are letting someone else to do it to you huh?', Jeonghan can hear his boyfriend clear voice which showing a bit sulking, not upset or something like that? It was not really like Kim Mingyu, but he doesn't know he like it enough to make him smiles forgetting that he is mad at his boyfriend still. Seeing the slightly smiles from Jeonghan made Mingyu can't hide his happiness. He is smiling more before pecking the corner of Jeonghan's lips gently. The sweet and gentle Mingyu is come back everyone~
Jeonghan on the other side shocking at first before chuckle and runs out leaving smiling everyone. Seungkwan who is one of them walking toward Mingyu and whispering
'You have to make up with him soon before his mood is change into the hardest one again. You are lucky enough to have him as the one who is having his love for you still. Make it the reason why you should solve your problem soon or you will regret everything later on'
'I know it more than you, so of course I'll do like what you said to me. He is everything to me though', Mingyu replied to what Seungkwan said to him before leaving his currently place to get to talk with his boyfriend.

On the other side, Wonwoo just chuckle to the whole situation before which happen to Jeonghan and Mingyu. He is glad enough seeing Jeonghan didn't have to play the games even still he is a bit sad? Seeing Mingyu pecking Jeonghan so gentle....

Seongchol who is being the forth person on the team for playing the games before also watching the whole situation. He know from the start that Mingyu will come and save Jeonghan from playing the games. But he never know that Mingyu will be brave enough to kiss his boyfriend while everyone is around. It make Seongchol think that Mingyu might be really love Jeonghan.

 

**********

 

After some times Mingyu following his boyfriend, finally he got his boyfriend and begin to start the conversation again like he did before. He asked Jeonghan to giving the times for him to explain everything, but Jeonghan reject it telling Mingyu that they will talk about it later when he is done with the camp, he told Mingyu that they can talk about their problem tomorrow. Mingyu being the one who is respect to what Jeonghan asked agree and telling Jeonghan to not think anything which can hurting him since he is really mean it with his feeling. So once again Mingyu being gentle with reminding his boyfriend that he is really the one he loves.

 

**********

 

With Jeonghan and Mingyu leaving, everyone continue playing the games until it was ended one hour later before they start preparing for their dinner. Everyone make their dinner with their team including Seongchol who is make something to eat with Jeonghan in the end while there is also Mingyu who is helping them. Everything went smootly since Seongchol is not in the mood for make an action like disturbing the couple.

 

**********

 

Once everyone is finish with their dinner, they begin to gathering around the camp fire and play some games again while sometimes they sing a song together. Everyone was enjoying their times including the couple, Mingyu and Jeonghan. Even sometimes they still awakward because their problem was not got solved yet, they still trying to not make their mood down. Everyone was really have fun until their sleep times comes and they begin to leave to their own tent for taking a sleep. Jeonghan who is suppose to sleep in the same tent with Seongchol finally gave up since Mingyu keep asking him to not sleep with the latter. Jeonghan being understanding lover agree and sleep with his bestfriend instead. He is not in the mood for having revenge to his lover who is lying over his relationship with someone he called his bestfriend. He is too sleepy to do the revenge to his boyfriend at that night though.

 

**********

 

Next Day

The camp activity was done and there is two people who is sitting inside the car while one of them is driving and the other is just closing his eyes listening to the music still feeling sleepy. Jeonghan known as someone who is loves sleeping though, and woke up in the early morning is just make him feeling sleepy more.
'Is that okay if I bring you to my place?', Mingyu asking his boyfriend gently while looking at Jeonghan slightly before turn his attention back to the road. Jeonghan being the one who is getting asked just giving an asnwer with nodding his head slightly. Mingyu knows Jeonghan must be sleepy still, so he didn't ask more even deep inside he want to talking with Jeonghan. Like talking everything, just about this and those which not really important tho since Mingyu just want to be more close with his boyfriend. He is tired having cold war with Jeonghan the entire time while they are at the campsite. Even sometimes he knows Jeonghan trying to ignore their problem with still be kind to him, but still he know so well that his boyfriend's feeling must be really hurted.

**********

Ending his drive, Mingyu park his car inside his apartement parking area. He unbuckled his seatbelt before turning his head just to see his sleeping boyfriend. Knowing his boyfriend still sleeping deeply, he get outside and walks to the other side just to carry Jeonghan inside. Luckily his apartment is just on the second floor, so there is just needed few minutes to take Jeonghan and put him on his bed. Seeing his pretty boyfriend sleeping, Mingyu can't hold his need to get on top of his boyfriend before pulling Jeonghan's to face him and kissing Jeonghan right in his boyfriend's soft lips. Getting kissed by his boyfriend, Jeonghan open his eyes and look at his boyfriend right in front of his face. Didn't know what he feels, between shy and angry at the same time because he thought Mingyu is shouldn't do that in the first place. Their current relationship is not on the good term though.
'I am sorry', Mingyu said to his boyfriend because he knows what Jeonghan's think at that moment. Instead of response his boyfriend, Jeonghan trying to push Mingyu gently before there is someone who is enter Mingyu's room.

'Mom?', Mingyu and Jeonghan said at the same time before they knows that their current situation is not good enough to be seen by their Mom. Don't think that Jeonghan and Mingyu are brother because the fact is she is Mingyu's Mom, but Jeonghan used to call her 'mom' also because she asked Jeonghan to call her like that.

Seeing his son with his boyfriend situation make Mingyu's mom smiles teasingly
'Am I coming at the wrong time?'
'No, it is not like that', Jeonghan trying to explain while Mingyu's mom just ignoring him and bring him outside to sit on the living room.
'No need to say anything, I do know that recently teens are being more intimate than before', Mingyu's mom still didn't stop teasing Jeonghan who is about sulking right now.
'But mom', Jeonghan try once again before he getting cut again, not from Mingyu's mom but from his boyfriend.
'So what the reason you are here mom? You never visit me for a long time and here you are coming so suddenly', Mingyu ask his mom while being comfortable sitting on the couch across his mom and Jeonghan. Knowing he will just getting ignore about what happen before, Jeonghan just chuckle and waiting for Mingyu's mom to answer.
'I did having a talk with your dad about your relationship, and we agree that you should take more step and announce it officially to the public. It is because there are too many people who is trying to get you, son. They are trying to make you to meet their son or daughter. Your dad business currently is growing up and he is tired reject all of that things because he knows how your feeling towards Jeonghan. He is have a chance to get more benefit on making you meet some of theirs son or daughter who is he knows so well that if you are end up with one of them, he can make his company bigger than now. But he didn't do it because he knows and care with your feeling', Mingyu's mom explained well making Mingyu and Jeonghan look each other confused.
'And whats the meaning of take more step and announce it officially?', Mingyu asked with his serious tone.
'We knows you are too young to get married. So, how if you guys engage first?', Mingyu's mom said casually while smiling hoping getting the word of "yes" for the answer.

There is no one who is answer Mingyu's mom since Mingyu didn't know how should react about it while Jeonghan confused and thinking hard what exactly conversation they have.
'I know you are just dating for one year. But I think the time is enough for knowing each other, right? and the important things is I know how deep your love for each other. So, why don't you engage and announce it?', Mingyu's mom continue with her lines since there is no one who is answer her question.
Telling the truth Jeonghan and Mingyu are not really suprised that Mingyu's mom talking about the married things since from the start they are dating, that case was already being talked between their parents. But with their parents wise thinking, they agree to make Mingyu and Jeonghan is dating first to know each other well. But they never think that the married things is being discussed already while they are even still studying and not working yet. Mingyu who is loving Jeonghan so much hardly to agree what his mom asked not because he wont to get married with Jeonghan, it just he thinks it is too early. While Jeonghan have a different reason with Mingyu, his reason is why should he engage with someone he is not sure that loves him back. The problem between them about his first love boyfriend was not solve yet so why should he agree with take more step like his boyfriend's mom asked??
'Mom, telling the truth is I can't agree with your asked for now. I am really sorry but I have to talk about this with Mingyu first, privately', Jeonghan says politely even with using his serious tone, and it was the first time he is being like that to Mingyu's mom. Hearing to what Jeonghan said and seeing her lovely Jeonghan made Mingyu's mom wondering what exactly happen between his son and Jeonghan. She want to ask more but she hold it and just nodding her head agree at what Jeonghan asked.
'You will have a time for talking with Mingyu first of course, but your time is limit sweetheart, is that okay?', Jeonghan nodding giving a sign that he is understands......

 

 

 

to be continue guys~